Put the number you see on the first tally screen that shows the total amount you got, including bonuses. The number on the tally screen doesn't include BBQ bonus BP, but that's okay, they won't hold it against us, just put the number it gives you.
Put the number you see on the first tally screen that shows the total amount you got, including bonuses. The number on the tally screen doesn't include BBQ bonus BP, but that's okay, they won't hold it against us, just put the number it gives you.
Good news is, we've still got 5 more days to fill up the survey, so getting it wrong for the first day gives us a bit of wiggle room to get it right the next times. But the survey question should have been clearer :/
It's the number of bloodpoints you receive on the FIRST page, which INCLUDES all post-game bloodpoints bonus from perks and offerings.
Is this number different from the number on the last page of the scoreboard? Presumably yes because you specifically said to use the first page, but I wanted to double-check.
Is this number different from the number on the last page of the scoreboard? Presumably yes because you specifically said to use the first page, but I wanted to double-check.
๐ฆ๐ฆ
yes if you've used bloodpoints modifiers or if someone had party streamers etc.
Is this number different from the number on the last page of the scoreboard? Presumably yes because you specifically said to use the first page, but I wanted to double-check.
๐ฆ๐ฆ
Yeah, first page adds up all the post-game bonus points on top of the last page's score. So unless you didn't bring WGLF/BBQ or bonus points offerings, both scores should differ
yes if you've used bloodpoints modifiers or if someone had party streamers etc.
You said in another post, that only the first 7 surveys count and everything else gets discarded afterwards. What happens if people introduced the wrong amount of bloodpoints into the first 5 or so surveys? Do they still have a chance to complete the survey, if the fill it out right after that?
I'll just let it like that, I don't think there's gonna be a big difference, and it's basically BHVR's fault for not being specific
I mean they ask you for the "bloodpoints you got after the trial" not the "score you got in the leaderboard" but you can just repeat the 7 surveys, I must have done 13 by now, it's very fast and helps them to tweak mmr and matchmaking
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Put the number you see on the first tally screen that shows the total amount you got, including bonuses. The number on the tally screen doesn't include BBQ bonus BP, but that's okay, they won't hold it against us, just put the number it gives you.
I have been using this number this entire time...
I'm 98.3% suee that's what you have to put, yes
REALLY I've been putting with bonuses they really need to make it clear
It's the number of bloodpoints you receive on the FIRST page, which INCLUDES all post-game bloodpoints bonus from perks and offerings.
No you've been doing it right.
okay I hope my previous responses dont matter, I'll start doing it the right way now, thank you so much for the response!! <3
I put it without bonuses, all 8 surveys ._.
Good news is, we've still got 5 more days to fill up the survey, so getting it wrong for the first day gives us a bit of wiggle room to get it right the next times. But the survey question should have been clearer :/
Just to clarify, dc's are ignored, right? (0 points)
So have i... so i have been doing it wrong!?
Is this number different from the number on the last page of the scoreboard? Presumably yes because you specifically said to use the first page, but I wanted to double-check.
๐ฆ๐ฆ
yes if you've used bloodpoints modifiers or if someone had party streamers etc.
Yeah, first page adds up all the post-game bonus points on top of the last page's score. So unless you didn't bring WGLF/BBQ or bonus points offerings, both scores should differ
You said in another post, that only the first 7 surveys count and everything else gets discarded afterwards. What happens if people introduced the wrong amount of bloodpoints into the first 5 or so surveys? Do they still have a chance to complete the survey, if the fill it out right after that?
I'll just let it like that, I don't think there's gonna be a big difference, and it's basically BHVR's fault for not being specific
I mean they ask you for the "bloodpoints you got after the trial" not the "score you got in the leaderboard" but you can just repeat the 7 surveys, I must have done 13 by now, it's very fast and helps them to tweak mmr and matchmaking