Grim pantry Windows gone
https://youtu.be/epRUZmLzESg
Honestly this is a really good change that one variation god loop is gone since windows are gone and the pallets are still there so it aint a deadzone good job bhvr!
Comments
I understand removing one.. but both? The main building is one of the few saving graces for survivors on that map... well, and the moronic two dedicated totem spawns by shack.
that has to be a bug without those windows the top is kinda useless
Yeah This is a garbage change. Remove one of the windows sure. but now the top of this area is very unsafe
it probably is a bug for some reason the past year it seems like it's common for maps to have removed vaults or added vaults for some reason
with the new chapter devs have been making tweaks on various maps it seems with this it was a problem area that didnt sit right with them
I've seen removed walls or pallets.
But I've never seen removed windows. this unfortunately lt looks like it was on purpose
Very gross
it still has two pallets on each side?
So does this include the aforementioned two dedicated totem spawns on the rocks by shack? Because those need to go too.
If this is intended then I don't understand why the windows aren't particularly omg ######### bbq god windows
Two very unsafe pallets. I don't know why they don't disable this map and give it a rework already
it seems to be intentional other Windows are the same
You sure this is intentional? I had Grim Pantry yesterday and it was business as usual up there. They didn't announce anything as far as I know.
Having no vaults at all doesn't seem right and turns that loop from good-to-OP-depending-on-RNG to pathetic.
I mean... it being the most busted main buildings in the game is well deserving of no windows on the side.
This was on PTB. so I do think it is intentional. I don't know how you would remove whole walls non intently
If they did it would probably be more unsafe
I mean the only rework that really sucks is Haddonfield. most other maps have improved
were you on the ptb?
Given the times we've seen maps lose breakable walls creating infinite loops causing the maps to be kill switch'd until fixed, I'm going to say that this likely is just a bug.
People should really calm down about this being intentional.
This is the ptb since the new killer is being played.
But have you seen a bug remove whole windows
I dunno, BHVR manages to do a lot of crazy stuff unintentionally. Remember floating hatch?
PTB makes way more sense, and there's grounds for them messing around with Swamp - next map they rework is either going to be Red Forest or Swamp, after all, and I remember textures and hedge generation going strange on Haddonfield about a month before they killswitched it. But yikes; for all the problems that loop presents, gutting the whole thing was not the way to go. I'm going to assume this wasn't intentional until further notice, if only because I feel like it would have been in the patch notes had they meant to do this.
Honestly id be happy if the single window is gone, that one can be chained as an infinite pretty easily, the double windows are fine tho
Breakable walls is one thing but whole windows? Thats a crazy bug then wen will it affect shack lol
Yeah i would assume a vailt in not just an object like pallets breakable walls and totems. i would assume the whole structure is built in one piece and they can decide what you can vault
It's a bug, there's an acknowledged bug report on this already.
How is a bug report confirmation its a bug?
Because the report is marked as acknowledged, which is done dev-side.
Hm all right thats good. i would be fine if they removed one of the windows but all 3.. nah
I mean the map is overdue for a rework anyways. That double window setup shouldn't exist
Oh agreed im glad they decided to start adding new maps but
Red forest, Lerys, and swamp still need a graphical rework
Poor JRM, half his content is gone, now.
Oh great, my most hated map just got worse.
Good, I hope it's not a bug, one of the most strong main buildings currently in the game.
BHVR already slightly nerfed Haddonfield main building's vaults. (before graphic rework)
And Badham Preschool. No pallet to the building's front door.
Thank god they got rid of Myers House god windows.
@MandyTalk is intended or just a bug?
those windows created very powerful god loop for against most killers. Looks like they're finally balancing that map. one less infinity/god loop window in the game.