The Journey to Prestige 3'ing everyone

As I'm sure a lot of people are doing after the Anniversary stream, I'm grinding to Prestige 3 all of my survivors. So I wanna see how many characters everyone has P3 already and how the grind is going so far them.

Currently, I have 10 out of 30 survivors P3!

4 characters are P2 and the rest are P1, with the exception of Jonah and Ash who I have yet to Prestige at all.

Depending on what information we get in terms of a time frame for the Prestige update, I'll consider getting some killers to P3 as well. Still debating. I don't really play killer seriously enough to warrant the grind for it as well.

So how is everyone else doing with prestige?

Comments

  • Im trying to P3 all Killers and Survivors who im using the Perks from mostly.


    Luckily i already have Quentin P3 for Pharmacy so the most important One is save :3

  • May someone explain what are y'all talking about? I can't find any information about any sorts of compensation concerning prestige system.

  • All my killers are P350 with but Wraith and Trapper missing all perks (theyre just missing some of Sadako's)

    For Survivors I have about half of them P3, and I plan on getting all of them to P3 except for Jake, Feng and Laurie. This is because they still have old map offerings and lighting offerings from back when I first started. In fact my Jake still has the same bloodweb I left him off when getting his teachables back in September of 2017.

  • what do you get for prestige 3 anyway I have 1 killer and survivor prestige 3 for achievements on Xbox almost a year ago and without knowing what you will get for it what's the point knowing dbd you probably get a charm lol

  • Casually playing since 2018 for around 2-3 years total (took breaks from the game) I got almost all survivors and killers to level 50 (missing 2 killers and 5 survivors) and p3 ace for ps platinum in like... a month ? (thanks to bp offerrings, archive challenges and Lunar New Year event)

  • @evancalgary said:

    what do you get for prestige 3 anyway I have 1 killer and survivor prestige 3 for achievements on Xbox almost a year ago and without knowing what you will get for it what's the point knowing dbd you probably get a charm lol

    It's confirmed not to be a charm or cosmetic.

  • I have all survivors and killers at p3, so I'll just need to p3 haddie and dredge when they're out.

    Right now I'm just trying to get Ringu perks on the last half of survivors and most of the killers to max everyone out just in case it helps towards the prestige catch up system, which might get me to p6-8 on everyone. Probably pointless but I have no use for bloodpoints until the new dlc is out

  • Elodie done! Gonna be playing an absolute crazy amount during the double BP.

    download.jpeg

    Felix is next!

  • I'd rather not burn myself out before the update drops.

    I prestiged Doc and Plague a awhile back. I really liked Artist and got her to P3 but I needed a break so I skipped sadako's chapter. Killers I don't enjoy like hillbilly and nurse are only level 40.

    Over half the perks I own came from the shrine so getting everyone to p3 won't benefit me.

    If I'm going to prestige anyone else it will probably be dredge.

  • @Tranquil_Blue said:

    I'm genuinely curious: are people doing this primarily to get the rewards (for having characters at P3 prior to the new system kicking in)? We know the reward won't be a cosmetic item. What do you think it will be? Will it really be worth it?

    Anyhow, I'm fairly certain that many of my characters will automatically get "caught up" in the new system with at least a level or two of prestige due to the number of perks I have on them.

    I'm doing it cause I'm curious about the rewards for one, but also cause I have every killer except the two I don't own P3'd, and most survs I just rushed to 40, so I have no reason not to prestige them right now. Would've been nice to know this a month or so back when I started going for all perks, I could have gotten plenty of survs P3L1 then.

    What I'm most curious about is when does the Prestige rework update hit. Is it after anniversary? Will there be cakes during anniversary, then after that the update hits? That would be ideal. Then I could realistically prestige the remaining 27 or so survs. But if it hits before that, or no cakes, I won't get far.

    @KateDunson said:

    I have every survivor and killer p3 full perk except for ringu(didn't buy the dlc cuz she's a joke of a dlc)

    Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't own all killers and survs. I hope the prestige reward won't be some kind of "border" chance like it's been suggested. Would be depressing to have a bunch of characters with a unique border and then some don't, with no way to get it.

  • My only P3 characters are Freddy, Doctor, Hag, Twins, Plague, Pig, Clown, Spirit and Sadako is under progress.

    I have decided that I will never prestige Nurse for this single reason:

    spotted-1.png


  • My survivors are all P3 50 and so are my favorite killers. Time to start p3ing all others

  • then what could it be I wonder ?

  • Thanks to the bloodhunt I got 5 more survivors to P3!

    Now at 17/30

  • @RisingTron said:

    Thanks to the bloodhunt I got 5 more survivors to P3!

    Now at 17/30

    Damn I couldn’t play as much but I got Meg Yun Jin and Laurie to p3 with the blood hunt

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978345#Comment_2978345

    Damn I couldn’t play as much but I got Meg Yun Jin and Laurie to p3 with the blood hunt

    Same, I got three aswell. Granted I played more survivor than killer(which is where the bp was to be had)

  • @skylerbound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2978371#Comment_2978371

    Same, I got three aswell. Granted I played more survivor than killer(which is where the bp was to be had)

    The event was much need

  • All Characters P3, all of them (except for Sadako and Hag) maxed out as well. Did that way before the Announcement, I just used the BP of the Bloodhunt for stockpiling Add Ons and Items. I wont put any BPs in Sadako or Hag (she is missing Sadakos Perks), because I will get most Perks for free once the change dropped.

  • Had 0 survivors prestiged but now have 10 survivors P3'd since the anniversary stream.

    Looking forward to lvling up these characters from P3-lvl1 just a bit to farm a bunch of cheap 6th year anniversary cakes.

  • @GlamourousLeviathan said:

    My only P3 characters are Freddy, Doctor, Hag, Twins, Plague, Pig, Clown, Spirit and Sadako is under progress.

    I have decided that I will never prestige Nurse for this single reason:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/6HITNSGF5GHA/spotted-1.png

    After prestige rework, you will not lose anything. You can wait this change for prestige her.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2966750#Comment_2966750

    After prestige rework, you will not lose anything. You can wait this change for prestige her.

    We are getting there

  • I have P3'd all the male survivors with all the perks on each of them. For killer, I never bothered until Sadako. She's my only P3 killer because IMO she looks amazing with her P3 cosmetics.

  • pretty much every character, sadly i stopped back in 2019 then started again... many points were lost doing level 50s... when they announced the rewards last year i think i put more work in it even if i already was doing the prestige to everyone since way before.... during the double points i made yin and mikalea p3 level 1, elodie is a job in progress.... didnt start yet with jonah. the others i wont get them already got their perks anyway except the latest survivor ofc

    p3ing every character is a waste of time, u dont even use them but whatever, at least im feeling like having an objective


    bhvr 1.png bhvr 2.png bhvr 3.png bhvr 4.png bhvr 5.png

    with killer kinda same story but i stopped playing killer a couple of months ago so istopped leveling them but i got almost everyone aswell... 3 or 4 killers yet to purchase taht most likely wont happen lol

  • P3 on everyone is not the problem. It’s getting every perk on every character. They’re trying to give more blood points but there’s definitely more room to do so.

    I played a lot during the double bp week and I only managed to P3 + every perk on 1 survivor.

  • Currently have 20/31 survivors P3. Got Haddie to P1 and had to get her perks on Claud. But thanks to rank reset I was able to P3 Jill and get some progress on Leon.

    The grind is going to kill me

  • @RisingTron said:

    Currently have 20/31 survivors P3. Got Haddie to P1 and had to get her perks on Claud. But thanks to rank reset I was able to P3 Jill and get some progress on Leon.

    The grind is going to kill me

    Well I got tapp to p3. So I have 13 survivors now at p3. Idk if I should keep going. I have 2 million bloodpoints rn and i want to save it for the anniversary

  • The p3 I was most disappointed about was Oni. His sword is ok, but his armor is already pretty dark and red and you can barely see a difference. And the mask? God... The mask is just a darker shade of red, you barely can see that its supposed to be blood.


    I am still hoping beyond hope that one day we might get checkmarks that just add a blood effect to any cosmetic. I don't care if this wouldn't be as nice and fitting as handcrafted cosmetics, but at least we could use it with our favorite outfits.

    Bubbas P2 outfit is the best I have seen yet. He really looks like a slaughtered some poor sod, coated with gore from head to toe. Awesome!

  • Since the progression reveal I've P3'd 17 survivors and have many more stuck at P1 and P2 whilst I use all my Flans on them. It's going good although there have been rumours that the progression update is next month, so sooner than I thought.

    I'm hoping to P3 all survivor characters and Hillbilly before the update. I will need to go on a special mission though before P3ing Claudette to transfer my ONE and only 3rd year firecracker to a friend and then having it transferred back when I get to P3.

  • Why would I want to prestige now, and lose all my items and flans, plus older anniversary cakes, for a slightly different icon. When I can wait until the prestige changes, and keep all of my items?


    This 'unique reward' is nothing more than a consolation for those who already prestiged.

  • I finally did it. I got every survivor to Prestige 3. Was it worth it? No. Do I feel a sense of pride? No. Am I glad it's finally over? I guess. But I did it. Now begins the journey to get Claudette to Prestige 100. THE GRIND NEVER STOPS.

  • @RisingTron said:

    I finally did it. I got every survivor to Prestige 3. Was it worth it? No. Do I feel a sense of pride? No. Am I glad it's finally over? I guess. But I did it. Now begins the journey to get Claudette to Prestige 100. THE GRIND NEVER STOPS.

    Better question: do you think the portraits are good enough after what bhvr said about having a character to P3 before the update?

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3064838#Comment_3064838

    Better question: do you think the portraits are good enough after what bhvr said about having a character to P3 before the update?

    I think it's okay. I like the updated portraits (Hated the yellow glitter.) but I do wish there was something else that other people could actually see. Or at least some kind of detail on the Prestige icon that showed I had gotten to P3 before the update. (Besides just the extra Prestige levels.)

  • @RisingTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3064866#Comment_3064866

    I think it's okay. I like the updated portraits (Hated the yellow glitter.) but I do wish there was something else that other people could actually see. Or at least some kind of detail on the Prestige icon that showed I had gotten to P3 before the update. (Besides just the extra Prestige levels.)

    I do wish there was something else that other people could actually see. Or at least some kind of detail on the Prestige icon that showed I had gotten to P3 before the update.

    So basically what BHVR said in the anniversary stream, cool.

  • @Lycidas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3064945#Comment_3064945

    I do wish there was something else that other people could actually see. Or at least some kind of detail on the Prestige icon that showed I had gotten to P3 before the update.

    So basically what BHVR said in the anniversary stream, cool.

    Did they?

  • @RisingTron said:

    I finally did it. I got every survivor to Prestige 3. Was it worth it? No. Do I feel a sense of pride? No. Am I glad it's finally over? I guess. But I did it. Now begins the journey to get Claudette to Prestige 100. THE GRIND NEVER STOPS.

    Congrats!

  • Pretty much, that's why a few people are upset by what the reward turned out to be

1 2 ›