Legion chase music is too loud!
Legion chase music is too loud, is a pretty nice theme, I really liked it, but is too loud.
Legion chase music is too loud, is a pretty nice theme, I really liked it, but is too loud.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you. Every time I see this posted people go "BUT WOW IT SLAPS IT GOES SO HARD"
Which yeah, it does. But I would really rather hear the game and what survivors are doing. I'm not listening to Spotify, I'm trying to kill folks.
I honestly wish killer could turn off music, I would rather hear the environment, the music really is loud almost to cover up other survivor sounds on purpose.
Chase music is the secret killer nerf
I've noticed some killers music is so loud as the killer can hear hatch before survivors.
You can barely hear an injured Bill during chase, and he's noisy as hell. It needs to be turned down just a little.
Up!
That's the most valid comparison i've ever heard.
I love the music, but yeah after awhile its just annoyingly loud. If ya cant hear BILL its a problem lol
If they made it a setting, that would be great. I care more about the music than hearing their moans. If anything, it is not loud enough.
If you cared for the chase music that much you wouldn't spend so much time camping people in basements, bubba.
So far, i have finally began to play as killer side and i play mostly as The Pig and The Legion, but i don't have any issues that any of their songs are too loud. I really dig and rock my head and almost sing a song from The Merkins when i play any of them. :)
Agreed. It is super loud and drowns out the sounds of people you are trying to follow.
I'd rather listen to Megadeth.