I could care less how strong they are, they are bottom 5 on the interactive and fun to verse scale.
Of course, some killers revel in misery, so I still try to win against them, but that doesnt mean I'm having a grand old time compared to others
They have very clear counterplay. If you do it right you deny them most if not all of their power.
Op, I almost always enjoy myself vs. Legion. It's fun to figure out where in their frenzy they are and play around it appropriately. Outplaying them by running to an area without any survivors and denying them chains feels good. Bodyblocking chain hits by not mending is always satisfying. You have a lot of options vs legion that you don't vs better killers. Like what do you do against nurse? You just lose. Blight? Lose.
As you can probably tell from the title I don't find them fun, even less so than before. I like the instant down mechanic after chaining hits but mending is a boring mechanic, made worse by frenzies being available more often now. You can double hit the same survivor and lose minimal distance on them, idk I feel like they're a bit over-tuned.
He is still m1 killer so easy to loop so it's should be fun for survivors. But if you have to mend whole match that ofcourse not fun. He is fun to play and still not most boring to face as survivor.
I don't think legion is a problem, I bother more with his builds, thanatophobia is very annoying, because it makes the generators tedious for those who play alone like me, but legion itself I like its improvements
But if I were to nerf something in legion, it would just be the system of taking down survivors with power, an example would be: when legion could take down a surv in power, it couldn't jump through windows and pallets like a surv, but I don't I know if this would be necessary, I think it's cool to have strong killers even to prevent devs from just nerfing survs features or putting things that make the game more boring and annoying
As you can probably tell from the title I don't find them fun, even less so than before. I like the instant down mechanic after chaining hits but mending is a boring mechanic, made worse by frenzies being available more often now. You can double hit the same survivor and lose minimal distance on them, idk I feel like they're a bit over-tuned.
If they're double hitting you, they're playing Legion wrong lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personally I like them a lot.
I could care less how strong they are, they are bottom 5 on the interactive and fun to verse scale.
Of course, some killers revel in misery, so I still try to win against them, but that doesnt mean I'm having a grand old time compared to others
They have very clear counterplay. If you do it right you deny them most if not all of their power.
Op, I almost always enjoy myself vs. Legion. It's fun to figure out where in their frenzy they are and play around it appropriately. Outplaying them by running to an area without any survivors and denying them chains feels good. Bodyblocking chain hits by not mending is always satisfying. You have a lot of options vs legion that you don't vs better killers. Like what do you do against nurse? You just lose. Blight? Lose.
Yes? They’re still fine to counterplay.
I don't have any issues with vsing legion. Or any other killer.
I kinda dislike twins but I'm not going to scream about it, it is subjective.
I mean they are ok ig. They are still very weak, and chases with them are incredibly basic. The new music helps with this though.
He is still m1 killer so easy to loop so it's should be fun for survivors. But if you have to mend whole match that ofcourse not fun. He is fun to play and still not most boring to face as survivor.
I am loving them! And of course I am loving what they did with the TR.
I don't think legion is a problem, I bother more with his builds, thanatophobia is very annoying, because it makes the generators tedious for those who play alone like me, but legion itself I like its improvements
But if I were to nerf something in legion, it would just be the system of taking down survivors with power, an example would be: when legion could take down a surv in power, it couldn't jump through windows and pallets like a surv, but I don't I know if this would be necessary, I think it's cool to have strong killers even to prevent devs from just nerfing survs features or putting things that make the game more boring and annoying
Super annoying at the moment.
If the team doesn´t get the gens quick enough you get caught in the mend broken save heal cycle.
Last games we all lost against legion.
If they're double hitting you, they're playing Legion wrong lol.
Legion is not OP or anything, but the Thana, Plaything, Pentimento, Ruin is not fun to go against no. Or against Plague.
But there is no need to nerf anything. Legion was bad for so long so them being a tad bit better than mediocre is ok.