Since legion buff this game is boring

As survivor main, its all I want to say.

Two friends quit the game.

Solo queue and buffed legion is hell. I'll probably take a break until I see the next patch.

Comments

  • Survivors don't realize the impact that boons truly has had on the killer pool it really cuts it down so hard that to get a 3k or 4k you have to play the same killers that everyone does that has proven to do okay against it.

  • @cburton311 said:

    It's amazing to me how killers/legion players just don't get the criticism. Playing against legion is insanely boring. Mending extends the M1 simulator that we get with generators and healing into the land of the ridiculous. Against a normal killer, I probably spend 160 seconds on generators and 32 or 48 seconds healing for a total inert boring downtime in a match of 200 seconds. Against legion the number is more like 300 to 400 seconds. Let's not forget the highly engaging hanging on hooks time. Then on top of that, we add a whole bunch of mend time. Out of a 15 to 20 minute match (only against legion are they this long), I'm spending 5 or 6 minutes doing absolutely nothing.

    Additionally, the strategies are very simple. Press 'w', don't count on pallets or window vaults and try to stay spread out.

    Until he is changed, dc'ing, suiciding, or afk'ing will still be at higher rates than against most killers. For most survivors, it is not about his strength. I get more DC's against legion then against nurse, ponder that one.

    To summarize: the looping strategy is press 'w', and the inert time is 2 or 3 times more than other killers. This is why legion sucks to play.

    How is it jud hold W, legion is still an m1 killer if the other survivors didnt gave them 3 frenzy hits, and m1 killers are incredibly easy to loop, on top of that being injured is barely a risk when dh is into play.

  • 🙄🙄🙄

  • You don't need a life to play DBD I'm living proof :D

  • Literally just spread out and dont start mending immediately.

  • @Chordyceps said:

    Literally just spread out and dont start mending immediately.

    If only you could tell that to my teammates in solo queue...

  • don't feel obligated to stay if you dont find it fun, if playing the killer is unappealing to you then taking a break is the right decision. Legion got a rework very recently so a lot of players will be trying and practicing.

  • @Yatol said:

    don't feel obligated to stay if you dont find it fun, if playing the killer is unappealing to you then taking a break is the right decision. Legion got a rework very recently so a lot of players will be trying and practicing.

    I just extended my nurse counter tactic to legion.

    Suicide on 1st hook

    This way I'm not obligated to stay in a match I don't want.

  • @Knytrix said:

    You have infinite healing through coh man up and deal with mending

    Yes and it’s only 12 seconds of mending.

    Survivor if you aren’t happy, use your 10 seconds heal speedy build and complain about KiLlEr oP PlEaSE NeRf

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    *Killer gets few nice buffs but still not really strong*

    Survivors: oMg nERF tHiS

    Also Survivors: omg why only few killers are played? So booring.

    I'm just waiting for bots in custom and then I'll be happy. Hopefully others will be as well. I'll spend the rest of my days there unless I want to finish the rift.

  • The problem is that the rework ultimately failed to address Legion's biggest problem.

    They are excellent on newer/weaker players and absolutely trash on experienced ones.

    Legion is the only killer in the game who cannot down people with their power unless they REALLY screw up. Certainly not without addons unless the survivors basically allow it through not knowing any better. You ask me Frenzy on a hit needs to have another effect entirely or the entire ability needs to go in the bin.

    Having another effect would probably be preferred for all. I agree mending is not fun to deal with but overpowered? Absolutely not.

  • It feels for me that Mural Sketch is glitched. He is just so ######### fast after hitting everyone AFTER frenzy ends. So it feels like hes running at 4.8 or something. Probably just me.

  • This is an old thread that I don't know why it was brought back.

  • @Puddles said:

    As survivor main, its all I want to say.

    Two friends quit the game.

    Solo queue and buffed legion is hell. I'll probably take a break until I see the next patch.

    Legion is a problem killer, but short of a complete rework (which is never, ever going to happen), you'll just have to learn to live with him. Spread out, loop him, get comfortable with being injured.

    This is more of a 'solo queue needs help' issue than a 'nerf Legion' issue - and you're getting solo queue help, probably in the anniversary update.

  • @Brimp said:

    So nerf the killer because you don't find them fun to face... ngl I don't remember just having fun holding m1 on gens and pre dropping pallets vs m1 killers.

    If Circle of Healing got nerfed by "popular demand" and Dead Hard is getting nerfed, according to the developer stream, because it's not fun to go against, then it would seem that Killers can also get nerfed because they're not fun to go against. It's the nature of the beast.

    You can't really have unfun things to go against in games. If you want a non DBD example, look at noob-tubes and snipers in first person shoot games. The entire reason those were nerfed was because they aren't fun to go against.

  • Playing Legion with the Oblivious on hit and see auras of people mending in 24 meters add ons highlight just how many bad survivors sit there and mend immediately after getting hit while Legion is still in Frenzy and close by.

    With those add ons you don't even need to chain hit to get a down, just run off and then circle back around and hit the oblivious mender.

  • @Puddles said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2952708#Comment_2952708

    I just extended my nurse counter tactic to legion.

    Suicide on 1st hook

    This way I'm not obligated to stay in a match I don't want.

    Thanks for the easy 4k bro, Legions worldwide appreciate it.

  • Gotta love it.

    Truth is, players like this aren't even representative of actual survivor mains. The entire Us vs Them thing is toxic from all sides - but it is quite humorous to find the same people that were filled with such confidence from the survivor sided meta from just a few weeks ago running scared from the least intimidating killer buff this game has ever seen.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2937323#Comment_2937323

    If Circle of Healing got nerfed by "popular demand" and Dead Hard is getting nerfed, according to the developer stream, because it's not fun to go against, then it would seem that Killers can also get nerfed because they're not fun to go against. It's the nature of the beast.

    You can't really have unfun things to go against in games. If you want a non DBD example, look at noob-tubes and snipers in first person shoot games. The entire reason those were nerfed was because they aren't fun to go against.

    CoH was undeniably busted as a perk in a 4v1 and so is DH. That is what should be the true reason they get nerfed.

  • Are you bored because you're going against more legions since a lot of people want to try him out? Legion took a pretty hard hit when boon COH came out and many of his old addons were very useless. Legion got a health patch through this and it allowed a killer to come back from the darkness among us...hehehehehe puns...

1 2 ›