The anniversary killer is… hear me out…
It’s totally a repeat of year 4, which of course means that the new killer will be…
Obviously. ;)
It’s totally a repeat of year 4, which of course means that the new killer will be…
Obviously. ;)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It will be The Nea, the Entity.
well didn't take long for thread to pop up on this.
We can laugh all we want but what if it happens actually?
They'd probably have to reverse the ban on FNAF discussions on the reddit.
I bet, this year it will be an original chapter
I will continue this joke until it happens so I can actually laugh about it.
nah it's gonna be this guy
credit - https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/f3ft90/new_killer_leak/
I could believe it cause if you invert the picture the 6 looks like a rabbit ear but there’s one problem. The 6 is shaped like the left ear. Spring traps left ear is broken look at this
See it can’t be. This is just my crazy theory
I'm ok with it either way it will happen in time.
Nah fam, the 6 looks like a hook so probably candyman.
They did make that bee pun 2 years ago
It also looks like it’s referencing the Alien 3 poster with the xenomorph.
It could also be a spider leg or the entity itself