New patch but the same old xD
They tried really hard to bully me with tea bags after every vault or drop and flashlight clicked, I camped the survivor on the hill and he reached struggle withitn the first 2min of the game and then they all Dcd:
Game 2: Hooked at the endgame someone at the corner window jungle gym and I bodyblocked the survivor who tried to save till the person died, I just blocked the front side of the hook since the walls make the entrance very thin and hard to reach.
Its funny and sad at the same time :/





Comments
The quadruple DC. That I have never seen before.
What can I say, I make the impossible possible
They tried really hard to bully me with tea bags
How the heck can you bully someone with tbags?
Something i noticed. The games with COH in them 2 survivors escaped.
What a great pick up line 😉
Fine work.
Didn’t you know that pressing the ctrl button is really toxic and can cost the killer the game? I wish there was a way to avoid the bullying like ignoring it but that’s too hard
First picture is looks like from old DbD...
Achievement unlocked
-No Bloodpoints
-De-Pip
-Penalty
hmmm GZ dear Survs..... -.-
I highly doubt that was cause of COH cause who in their right mind would heal at 50% speed against a Legion?
everyone heals against Legion.
Ask me how I know.
50% bonus speed you mean. Been playing legion all day and survs keep healing with it. Don't think i have had a game where i hit 5 survivors with frenzy or didn't have coh in it.
Nothing has changed.
So u camped that survivor because you were triggered by teabagging?
I don't blame anyone for camping, but I personally only camp for strategic reasons. And I've been offended for less.
Yesterday I had a perfect demo match at Wreckers Yard. After realizing that all survivors were still alive after the 8th hook (damn fair play XD), I switched to camping mode because the survivor was hooked in the middle of my 3 gen. 8 Stacks STBFL and 1 gen left. They didn't hate me, cuz they knew it was my only way to win the match.
They’re to use to bullying old weakest killer Legion it’s shocking their system.
by playing a full stack swf with very strong perks and almost the strongest items on everyone. Did you even look at the loadout?
I didnt camp for emotional reasons, I got a hill hook at the corner of the map. Why should I let go of such a good position? A hill hook at the corner of a map with used pallets which is now a dead zone is almost better then the basement.
Old iri hatchets. Enough said.
I have. Yours included? Are you bully too, by that logic?
Their classic tactic is to try and call a skillful play anything but a skillful play.
Camp who you gotta camp.
I had a pig game where all the survivors dc'ed in less than 15 seconds. (I was running Iri tape and rule set #2)
they DC'ed before I could even get to their side of the map.
also, karma, they sent me to RPD.
Dont really get what you mean with that.
I know thats what I am doing xD I camp,tunnel or slugg whenever I want and get the most pressure out of it simple as that.
Same way you bullied with the no shake.
Tea-bagging is just deliberate BM and should be punished just like chat harassment. It doesn't matter if you can ignore it.
Funny how the first set was saying "playing like #########" when 2 of them had medkits and one of them was a god kit with a bottled time with a build that practically plays itself. I wonder how long they would last if they didn't have dh and windows...
they even had suffo with 3 t walls next to each other but you know Legion op
Lol, camping people and after they split they disappointment u trying to shame them on forum... I just see one thing, U are toxic...