How strong will be Nurse after the DH "rework"(nerf)?

Another buff that Nurse needs.

Comments

  • Better question: How will Dead Hard even be nerfed?

    The I-Frames aren't worth nerfing as they're not the problem, and nerfing the distance will kill the Perk.

    Best you could do is fully rework the Perk

  • At least we'll have threads dedicated to how OP Sprint Burst and Overcome are and that nobody is using any other exhaustion perk!

  • Dead Hard can totally screw a perfectly placed blink on demand. Its users have no sympathy from this survivor main. Lithe, Overcome, and Sprint Burst are all viable exhaustion perks against her already.

    And above all that, we have no idea what the devs are doing with Dead Hard, if anything at all.

  • They can delete Nurse and DH I don't care both are detrimental to the game

  • The same.. Either the distance or the i frames will negate her hit so you still have 3 lives.

  • Not as strong as she was prior to DH.

  • Hard to say until we find out how they’re actually changing the perk.

  • @Carrow said:

    At least we'll have threads dedicated to how OP Sprint Burst and Overcome are and that nobody is using any other exhaustion perk!

    As a trapper enjoyer, I'm fine with that

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Dead Hard can totally screw a perfectly placed blink on demand. Its users have no sympathy from this survivor main. Lithe, Overcome, and Sprint Burst are all viable exhaustion perks against her already.

    And above all that, we have no idea what the devs are doing with Dead Hard, if anything at all.

    fixated with SB is a lot of fun VS nurse imo

  • The most nerf I can see them doing to Dead Hard is removing the invulnerability so players stop using it as an extra health state and start using it for distance like it's meant to be used.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Better question: How will Dead Hard even be nerfed?

    The I-Frames aren't worth nerfing as they're not the problem, and nerfing the distance will kill the Perk.

    Best you could do is fully rework the Perk

    One idea I've seen tossed around that I think has potential is splitting the perk, so you have to choose between frames and distance.

  • @Kurri said:

    The most nerf I can see them doing to Dead Hard is removing the invulnerability so players stop using it as an extra health state and start using it for distance like it's meant to be used.

    if killers like slinger and victor could hit you mid DH, i feel like DH would be so much less soul crushing

  • Dead Hard can mess up with your blink but against a decent Nurse it won't increase your chase by that much, if she is on top of you already they will just get you with the next blink

  • BHVR already mentioned the problem they had with Dead Hard was the ability to use it for unconditional distance (since that was busted and not what they wanted the perk to do). The reason DH is strong against Nurse is for the i frame. So even if they remove the unconditional dash, it doesn’t affect usage against Nurse.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913279#Comment_2913279

    One idea I've seen tossed around that I think has potential is splitting the perk, so you have to choose between frames and distance.

    Only the distance one will be used, no one will waste half of their build for I-Frames

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2913562#Comment_2913562

    Only the distance one will be used, no one will waste half of their build for I-Frames

    Maybe, but at least it would be by choice, and not just because there wasn't any options, also it would keep DH unique from a mechanical perspective.

    Also, to be clear by splitting I mean changing it to like "press e for distance, r for invulnerability". Not making it into 2 separate perks.