Unfair killers

Why do survivors playing with full meta perks + huge bodyblock + toolboxes + broken add-ons are expecting fairness from the killer ?

I mean, you bring 4xDH, 2xBT, 2xboons and toolboxes to gen rush and then you cry cause the killer has used dirty mechanics to win, how is your mindset to think this way ?

When you bring all those stuffs into a trial, you have never expected a fair match as on your side you took everything to have a huge advantage over the killer and you clearly just want an ez escape.

THEN, DO NOT EXPECT THE KILLER TO PLAY FAIR.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904593#Comment_2904593

    Did killers design the ability to camp, tunnel, or slug? They just use it, ergo not abuse!

    Exactly. Blame the damn designers of the game you egomaniacs. Playing Survivor has this really bad mental side effect that comes with it called entitlement. Most Killer players just want to feel powerful and like "a threat", but when they can't do that by the default design of the game, it's time to invent whatever strategies possible to teach those Survivors a LESSON...hahaha xD

  • @eleventbh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904784#Comment_2904784

    If I could right now I would. Why do I need to provide evidence of me enjoying a game though? Is it that hard to believe a killer doesn't rage every game and actually enjoys the role they choose to play as? I get frustrated when things are out of my control (Lery's on a killer like Oni for example) and that's about it. If I get burnt out I switch builds/killers, switch to survivor, or take a break from the game.

    Why? Because you took what I said as if I don't enjoy playing killer. I wanna see you just roaming around the map not even trying, I wanna see your 4k matches with such casual playing without caring about winning.

    All I meant was what every other killer knows, that you cant simply relax and chill when playing killer.

    No clue why you even chose to retort that tbh. Its common opinion. Hell, even I play surv for over 1,000 hours and know how chill it is. I run around not caring about surviving and enjoy to get chased by killer,... but playing killer, you simply cannot afford to ruin around without a gameplan or strategy.

    ps (added) nowhere did I mention raging, I don't rage, but its certainly not oh let me just sit here in the shack while they do gens, Ill be able to catch up....

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904843#Comment_2904843

    Why? Because you took what I said as if I don't enjoy playing killer. I wanna see you just roaming around the map not even trying, I wanna see your 4k matches with such casual playing without caring about winning.

    All I meant was what every other killer knows, that you cant simply relax and chill when playing killer.

    No clue why you even chose to retort that tbh. Its common opinion. Hell, even I play surv for over 1,000 hours and know how chill it is. I run around not caring about surviving and enjoy to get chased by killer,... but playing killer, you simply cannot afford to ruin around without a gameplan or strategy.

    I never said I won all of my games, or that I don't try. I don't attribute fun to winning, even though losing can be unfun. That's usually because like I said, if something is out of my control that makes me lose I will get heated. I don't have a goal when I play killer besides points. My point was not to discredit the troubles of you other people, but to point out not everyone prefers playing competitively and that's okay.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904843#Comment_2904843

    Why? Because you took what I said as if I don't enjoy playing killer. I wanna see you just roaming around the map not even trying, I wanna see your 4k matches with such casual playing without caring about winning.

    All I meant was what every other killer knows, that you cant simply relax and chill when playing killer.

    No clue why you even chose to retort that tbh. Its common opinion. Hell, even I play surv for over 1,000 hours and know how chill it is. I run around not caring about surviving and enjoy to get chased by killer,... but playing killer, you simply cannot afford to ruin around without a gameplan or strategy.

    NGL... I wanna see that 4k too... Lmao..

  • @Icaurs said:

    so your solution to deal with unfun playstyles, is to be unfun yourself. Also DH/BT still allow for a match of DBD, they do not deny the killer the ability to play the game. Yes it can be frustrating, but you as a killer can still play. Camping and tunnelling denies all players the ability to do what is the most fun aspect of DBD (the chase) so its not fair to compare them.

    Any players who says, I only do x because everyone else is was going to do it anyway.

    The survivors being camped and tunneled are denied nothing, it's on them to avoid and escape the killer long enough to do other objectives. If the highlight of the match was starring at the killer from a hook, seems like the survivor failed fairly early.

  • @eleventbh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904853#Comment_2904853

    I hope they do give rewards. I know playing competitively is not viable for most of the killer roster and they deserve that extra boost. Where did "half of the playerbase" come from though?

    I understand what it happening. A lot of people complain about the competitive nature of the game and then continue to play competitively. Games are meant to be fun so don't force yourself to play.

    I'm probably the only person that thinks creating a competitive and casual game mode is a good idea but the major complaints (meta, tunneling/camping, MMR) come from what seems to be casual players looking for fun complaining about competitive aspects. But the fact that there is a meta and strategies such as tunneling show that there is obviously a divide in how people want to play.

    Average players on steam was 60k, 3 or 4 months ago. It is 32k this month.

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904816#Comment_2904816

    They do not complain cause it's not the main issue and we can't know for sure that is is used a lot, it's not like taking a pallet into the face for exemple.

    It is something you do not see/feel.

    But if i tell you (number just out of my head) that in every trial there is an average of 5 times a killer is near alocker with a surv inside and do not know it, we would see it differently.

    But it is maybe 8 times per trial. who knows ?

    So you don't know if there is an issue, you just feel like there is...

    That's paranoia, that is.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904836#Comment_2904836

    So you don't know if there is an issue, you just feel like there is...

    That's paranoia, that is.

    I have survivor friends that use the lockers really efficiently almost every trial so it is jsut another way for the survivors to avoid the killer, after the too many pallets...

  • I wonder when people will stop calling strategies unfair. There is no such thing as an unfair strategy.

  • @DrDeepwound said:

    Also to those who keep repeating this is a "casual game."

    Nowhere on the Store Page on Steam does it say that,... in fact it is called "competitive PVP"

    Top reviews:

    “Dead by Daylight has evolved into an unrivalled asymmetrical competitive multiplayer game, and one of the best horror games around.”

    9/10 – Gamespot

    “Dead by Daylight’s inventive concept for a competitive horror game strikes an incredible balance between two very different styles of play, and makes both compelling.”

    9/10 – IGN

    DBD has not been a "casual" game in many years, survivor mains just keep saying it, but the game is literally sold as online comp pvp.

    Yes, let's trust reviews from someone like IGN... y'know, the people who change their opinions every 30 seconds so they don't upset anyone

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    Why do survivors playing with full meta perks + huge bodyblock + toolboxes + broken add-ons are expecting fairness from the killer ?

    I mean, you bring 4xDH, 2xBT, 2xboons and toolboxes to gen rush and then you cry cause the killer has used dirty mechanics to win, how is your mindset to think this way ?

    When you bring all those stuffs into a trial, you have never expected a fair match as on your side you took everything to have a huge advantage over the killer and you clearly just want an ez escape.

    THEN, DO NOT EXPECT THE KILLER TO PLAY FAIR.

    I dont use metaperks, play only solo, seldom bodyblock and dont bring items, and yet i dont get fair games from killers.

    So, no matter what you bring or dont bring, you cant expect a fair game from the killer, so i understand everyone tilting the match in their favor by bringing all the power they can.

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/319249/unfair-killers

    I dont use metaperks, play only solo, seldom bodyblock and dont bring items, and yet i dont get fair games from killers.

    So, no matter what you bring or dont bring, you cant expect a fair game from the killer, so i understand everyone tilting the match in their favor by bringing all the power they can.

    Well honestly, most games i have as a killer, i'm facing try hard survivors, like 80 to 90% so well killers have enough and play dirty now, most of them.

    Most survivors have pushed it for years abusing everything that was too strong. With SBMM, survivors started to try hard even more and they abuse all they can. Look, CoH has been released, we all knew it was broken and way too strong, and what happened ? Survivors abuse them, 2 CoH in most of my trials, as a surv or as a killer. It is bs...

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904624#Comment_2904624

    Yes, let's trust reviews from someone like IGN... y'know, the people who change their opinions every 30 seconds so they don't upset anyone

    Those are two quote reviews at the top of the steam store page from the devs selling the game. Not just some quotes from a strummer. The devs market and sell the game using those. lol

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904583#Comment_2904583

    how would you fix it? don't say stop/slow sacrifice Hook Stages if killer near by because it been done in a PTB soon removed because survivors abused it.

    How would I fix it? Make it so the killer only receives the full points when hooking different survivors, to discourage hooking the same person all game. Have them lose 5% of their total points for every 25% of a survivors bleedout timer to discourage slugging. These ideas may not be perfect, but it would be a nice start instead of trying to justify ruining a match.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904583#Comment_2904583

    So you are amused at the idea that the devs create perks to help one side counter the other sides strategies? Do you also get as much of a chuckle out of Corrupt Intervention, pop, or Iron Maiden existing? All of them also exist to help killers counter survivor strategies. That's literally how the game is designed.

    The fact you actually call camping a strategy really speaks volumes of your skill as a player. It would be like if a survivor went to the basement at the start of the match and hid the entire time, then once their teammates all died used left behind to find the hatch and escape. There is no skill involved and is incredibly boring. Yes... technically you won... congratulations you ruined the match for everyone else. Also, no, while camping has never been ban offence the devs have made multipole attempts to discourage it throughout DBD's history. Its been a contested issue because it does not allow for a match. There is no skill involved and is very boring to use and play against. Which is why BT and modern DS were created, not as a counter but as a hope that killers won't use it. The idea behind it is that killers won't use these strategies out of fear of the perk and less of an actual counter.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904538#Comment_2904538

    The survivors being camped and tunneled are denied nothing, it's on them to avoid and escape the killer long enough to do other objectives. If the highlight of the match was starring at the killer from a hook, seems like the survivor failed fairly early.

    Your solution to not get camped.. is too not get hooked. I fully agree, but because of how DBD works where it is impossible to run the killer indefinitely so they can run the killer for an entire match. Bring back strong loops, double pallets ect. Revert all those "Map fixes" that the killers badly wanted so they could play the game, so they then can instead return to standing in front of a hook for 3 minutes Then when said survivors go down and are facecamped by a bubba with his chainsaw... then yes I will agree that they had a reasonable chance and its their fault for being facecamped.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904766#Comment_2904766

    The fact you actually call camping a strategy really speaks volumes of your skill as a player. It would be like if a survivor went to the basement at the start of the match and hid the entire time, then once their teammates all died used left behind to find the hatch and escape. There is no skill involved and is incredibly boring. Yes... technically you won... congratulations you ruined the match for everyone else. Also, no, while camping has never been ban offence the devs have made multipole attempts to discourage it throughout DBD's history. Its been a contested issue because it does not allow for a match. There is no skill involved and is very boring to use and play against. Which is why BT and modern DS were created, not as a counter but as a hope that killers won't use it. The idea behind it is that killers won't use these strategies out of fear of the perk and less of an actual counter.

    1. No, it speaks to my willingness to admit what the devs have repeatedly stated, and what has been said here by the mods multiple times.

    2. Show your evidence that either of those perks were created to fully stop camping.

  • I try to avoid tunneling and camping, I understand its unfun to a survivor whos out of a game right away. But on the other hand way too many games finish WAY too fast to allow a killer to not. how am I gonna spread around hooks and chases if 2 plus gens are done before i even see another survivor, another gen done by the time ones hooked because of how many safe loops are right next to each other ect.

    Yesterday i had multiple games where 4 gens were done before i got hook 2. And sure, maybe i just suck but then why am i going against people who can do that stuff so fast?

    and i swear more than a small number of people are using speed hacks. there are lots of chases where it seems rather clear you are not going 10-15% faster....

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    Why do survivors playing with full meta perks + huge bodyblock + toolboxes + broken add-ons are expecting fairness from the killer ?

    I mean, you bring 4xDH, 2xBT, 2xboons and toolboxes to gen rush and then you cry cause the killer has used dirty mechanics to win, how is your mindset to think this way ?

    When you bring all those stuffs into a trial, you have never expected a fair match as on your side you took everything to have a huge advantage over the killer and you clearly just want an ez escape.

    THEN, DO NOT EXPECT THE KILLER TO PLAY FAIR.

    What perks do you think survivors should use?

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905409#Comment_2905409

    1. No, it speaks to my willingness to admit what the devs have repeatedly stated, and what has been said here by the mods multiple times.

    2. Show your evidence that either of those perks were created to fully stop camping.

    1.I have no idea what you're talking about? I think your talking about camping, in which case there were trial ideas that were tested in order to fix this. Most notably the decreased hook timer decline speed when killer's camp. However there were other changes such as adding the swivel hook and giving survivors a 1 second immunity when unhooked to stop killers hitting them right out of the unhook. If camping was something they took no issue with, why make these changes in the first place.

    2 My evidence, that BT, DS, off the record ect were created to to stop camping and tunnelling? My evidence is that those perks only work if a killer camps or tunnels? I mean they're not subtle about it either. They literally nerfed ds because if a person touches a gen while ds is active then they're not being tunnelled. Explain to me how BT or DS is suppose to work if a killer does not camp or tunnel? In your mind how were the perks intended to be used?

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904766#Comment_2904766

    The fact you actually call camping a strategy really speaks volumes of your skill as a player. It would be like if a survivor went to the basement at the start of the match and hid the entire time, then once their teammates all died used left behind to find the hatch and escape. There is no skill involved and is incredibly boring. Yes... technically you won... congratulations you ruined the match for everyone else. Also, no, while camping has never been ban offence the devs have made multipole attempts to discourage it throughout DBD's history. Its been a contested issue because it does not allow for a match. There is no skill involved and is very boring to use and play against. Which is why BT and modern DS were created, not as a counter but as a hope that killers won't use it. The idea behind it is that killers won't use these strategies out of fear of the perk and less of an actual counter.

    image.png

    Posting this here in case you have not seen it before.

  • *facecamps starting at 5 gens*

    It's just a strategy, im just patrolling the gens

  • Wow... you seem like a barrels of fun. You must love... standing in front of a hook for 3 minutes. Way to show of your skill. Great strategy, and you thought of that all on your own.

    In all seriousness call camping a strategy... if that's your idea of how DBD should be played, then I only hope that I never come across you. You seem like an extremely toxic player.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905458#Comment_2905458

    Wow... you seem like a barrels of fun. You must love... standing in front of a hook for 3 minutes. Way to show of your skill. Great strategy, and you thought of that all on your own.

    In all seriousness call camping a strategy... if that's your idea of how DBD should be played, then I only hope that I never come across you. You seem like an extremely toxic player.

    I don't mean to flex, but it only takes me two minutes.

  • He doesn't seem to understand. Also he thinks the existence of a counter to a strategy means the strat itself is somehow invalid.

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904626#Comment_2904626

    Survivors complain more than killers ever will. You get stomped in solo because either you are bad or your teammates are bad. It's an MMR issue, not a killers OP issue (unless it's Nurse).

    At least when the killers complain, they usually have better arguments.

    I'm just coming in here to respond to this.

    Personally, I find that killers complain way more than survivors do. And I also personally find that survivors complaints seem way more justified than killers do. From a lot of the stuff I've seen, it seems like killers want to really turn their brains off and let the game play itself for them. Meanwhile survivors actually want a more balanced and fair match. Killers just want to gut every little thing survivors have.

    Note: I will not waste my time responding. I barely check this forum as it is.

  • @ItsJesseFFS said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904634#Comment_2904634

    I'm just coming in here to respond to this.

    Personally, I find that killers complain way more than survivors do. And I also personally find that survivors complaints seem way more justified than killers do. From a lot of the stuff I've seen, it seems like killers want to really turn their brains off and let the game play itself for them. Meanwhile survivors actually want a more balanced and fair match. Killers just want to gut every little thing survivors have.

    Note: I will not waste my time responding. I barely check this forum as it is.

    You won't bother responding because you have no leg to stand on and know that you're just extremely biased. Your whole comment describes survivors perfectly, not killers, down to the not wanting to have a discussion and only wanting to have your way.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904916#Comment_2904916

    Your solution to not get camped.. is too not get hooked. I fully agree, but because of how DBD works where it is impossible to run the killer indefinitely so they can run the killer for an entire match. Bring back strong loops, double pallets ect. Revert all those "Map fixes" that the killers badly wanted so they could play the game, so they then can instead return to standing in front of a hook for 3 minutes Then when said survivors go down and are facecamped by a bubba with his chainsaw... then yes I will agree that they had a reasonable chance and its their fault for being facecamped.

    Trying to run indefinitely is the problem. Stronger loops and more pallet access aren't necessary. I'm not proposing never get caught, I'm saying that more survivors should put that effort into breaking the chase.

    Even if the killer gets the down, saves can be made without perks (requires more teamwork than perks) but still possible.

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    I'm amazed with this community, killers are leaving, no one want to play killer but you still have ppl saying the game is fair on both sides 😂

    I will call this being delusional but that's not the good word for it.

    Survivors have a perk to counter everything, everything while killers do not.

    Why don't we have a perk that one shot a survivor that is taking a protect hit ?

    A perk to one shot a survivor for 60 sec after a stun ?

    A perk that injure a survivor fast vaulting ?

    It would be as broekn as DH, BT, DS but ye you will all say it's not the same.

    The perks that can one shot is devour,make your choice, starstruck and rancor. You can even run the tombstone piece to get rid of that person if they decide on blocking.

  • Tunneling and camping is fair game if the survivors are just gonna let you. No need to play fair so they can beat you.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905414#Comment_2905414

    Trying to run indefinitely is the problem. Stronger loops and more pallet access aren't necessary. I'm not proposing never get caught, I'm saying that more survivors should put that effort into breaking the chase.

    Even if the killer gets the down, saves can be made without perks (requires more teamwork than perks) but still possible.

    Realistically? no you cannot get the save. Maybe with BT/DS perhaps, hence why its such a common combo but without it you cannot. If you are versing killers that are legitimately struggling to camp then you must be versing very new players. As for "break the chase." Again you are saying to just not get down. That is not realistic, killers should not be losing you in a chase, if they are then you are versing very bad killers.

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    Why do survivors playing with full meta perks + huge bodyblock + toolboxes + broken add-ons are expecting fairness from the killer ?

    I mean, you bring 4xDH, 2xBT, 2xboons and toolboxes to gen rush and then you cry cause the killer has used dirty mechanics to win, how is your mindset to think this way ?

    When you bring all those stuffs into a trial, you have never expected a fair match as on your side you took everything to have a huge advantage over the killer and you clearly just want an ez escape.

    THEN, DO NOT EXPECT THE KILLER TO PLAY FAIR.

    i try not to ever camp but if i do just know i have no other choice, i want atleast 1 kill cause why not. noed for life

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2904821#Comment_2904821

    The perks that can one shot is devour,make your choice, starstruck and rancor. You can even run the tombstone piece to get rid of that person if they decide on blocking.

    And why no one plays those perks at high MMR ? Cause they suck and they are way too much situational.

    Starstruck = 30 sec 1 shot, who at high MMR cannot run the killer for more than 30 seconds without taking a hit ? Moreover they have a notification to know they are exposed. Why killers do not have a notification that a survivor has DH ? Ah ye... fairness

    Devour Hope = is cleansed even before it is triggered, even more now with the boon era

    Make your choice = useless for killers that cannot come back on save fast enough.

    Rancor = 1 kill only, wow awesome

    All those perks are situational and mostly useless. I haven't been one shot with the exposed status from those perks for more than 500 hours now, maybe 1000 hours, those perks are bullshit useless.

    Play starstruck/devour hope/make your choice at high level and let me know after how many trials you succeed to get 1 down thanks to those perks. Honestly you will get 1 down every ten games, not worth it at all.

  • Bring what you want, play how you want.

    Just don't be upset when the same is done to you.

  • @Pulsar said:

    Bring what you want, play how you want.

    Just don't be upset when the same is done to you.

    Then it is a never ending story, DbD will never give fair matches and everyone will leave.

    Balancing the game is a must, the frustration is way too high now for killers and solo-Q survivors.

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906007#Comment_2906007

    Then it is a never ending story, DbD will never give fair matches and everyone will leave.

    Balancing the game is a must, the frustration is way too high now for killers and solo-Q survivors.

    DBD has always been a revolving door of players.

    Out of the 15K people playing on Steam when I first played, I'd bet maybe 100 of them still play regularly.

  • What’s the point of these threads?

    The expectation goes both ways. Like, at this point it is not a competition. BOTH Killer and Survivor players feel entitled and should lower their expectations.

  • @JeanCharpentier said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905774#Comment_2905774

    And why no one plays those perks at high MMR ? Cause they suck and they are way too much situational.

    Starstruck = 30 sec 1 shot, who at high MMR cannot run the killer for more than 30 seconds without taking a hit ? Moreover they have a notification to know they are exposed. Why killers do not have a notification that a survivor has DH ? Ah ye... fairness

    Devour Hope = is cleansed even before it is triggered, even more now with the boon era

    Make your choice = useless for killers that cannot come back on save fast enough.

    Rancor = 1 kill only, wow awesome

    All those perks are situational and mostly useless. I haven't been one shot with the exposed status from those perks for more than 500 hours now, maybe 1000 hours, those perks are bullshit useless.

    Play starstruck/devour hope/make your choice at high level and let me know after how many trials you succeed to get 1 down thanks to those perks. Honestly you will get 1 down every ten games, not worth it at all.

    I run rancor on every killers just cause I find it fun. I usually get the obsession majority of the time. If you're stressing over a video game then get off. All I seen is you saying survivors are op and the game isn't fair. Are you even at high mmr cause if you are then you must really good. You're getting the sweats you wanted due to getting kills.

  • 1) If someone is not breaking any of the rules of DBD they are not playing unfairly

    2) Your opinion of how anyone else should play DBD is completely irrelevant

    If people understood those 2 things half of the posts in this forum would be unnecessary.

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2906006#Comment_2906006

    I run rancor on every killers just cause I find it fun. I usually get the obsession majority of the time. If you're stressing over a video game then get off. All I seen is you saying survivors are op and the game isn't fair. Are you even at high mmr cause if you are then you must really good. You're getting the sweats you wanted due to getting kills.

    Getting to high MMR without even try harding.

    First trials are against total noobs you could win against even if you give them 3 extra minutes for free. Then, after 3 or 4 trials like this you end up playing against try harders.

    All my killers are against try harders. My Sadako is in the lowest MMR, i get average survivors and it is okay as she is terribly weak but my Billy/Pinhead/Nurse/Twins/Demo all are high MMR.

    I face mostly SWFs (high coordination, information before they see me etc...) full of items/DH/DS/BT and great loopers. All have 2k/3k hours.

  • @Icaurs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2905661#Comment_2905661

    Realistically? no you cannot get the save. Maybe with BT/DS perhaps, hence why its such a common combo but without it you cannot. If you are versing killers that are legitimately struggling to camp then you must be versing very new players. As for "break the chase." Again you are saying to just not get down. That is not realistic, killers should not be losing you in a chase, if they are then you are versing very bad killers.

    I've been saved off the hook in just those situations. What's more impressive is that the team coordinated that while playing as a solo squad.

    Completely viable to bait and trick the killer, they are just as susceptible to mistakes. Knowing which tiles are best against the killer being faced goes a long way in securing the situational advantage; which are good for distance, multiple loops, or Los breakers.

    The worst play a survivor can make is just accepting a down as the only possible outcome. When getting caught it's usually traceable to a personal mistake or bad decision.

1 2 3 ›