Now legion is being buffed, Sadako is the worst killer

I never imagined that a killer could be worse than legion, then came Sadako, I will show you my views on why she is the worst killer in the game

she has no pressure in the chase

very simple this, any killer that has no pressure in the chases, the chances of the killer being horrible are very high, the devs could put a mechanic for her to be able to do better in the chases

her curse is very difficult to obtain

for those who don't know, Sadako can kill the survivors on the ground if the survivor gets 7 levels of the curse, but there's a catch, it's very difficult or almost impossible to make this mechanic work, and even more, the survivor can remove the levels of the curse for 3 if they put the tape on a certain TV, the devs already said they don't want to buff her curse because it would be too strong, so why did they do it? They should make it easier to get the curse so that the survivors spend more time and interact more with the TVs.

The survivors can cancel her teleport

everyone knows that Sadako can teleport between TVs, and when she teleports, the TVs goes into cooldown, but, the survivor just need to grab the TV's tape that he can turn off the TV, and thus, cancel her teleportation, you just need to grab the TV's tape on the side of your generator, so she can't teleport

Her stealfh makes sounds that the survivors hear from afar

when Sadako is unmanifested, she makes sounds that indicate that she is nearby, it sounds like a scratching sound, you may have heard it already, this to me becomes very sad because it is not stealfh, the devs think she is stealfh, but she is not

FINAL CONCLUSIONS

so, I know it will take a while for her to get some buffs, but I just came to show my points of why Sadako is worse than legion, at least he gets easy hits in chase, Sadako has nothiting, so that's it, comment what you think, if sadako deserves a buff and what would be

Comments

  • I'll take Sadako over GF

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Trapper:

    And Sadako isn't just better than Trapper.

    Myers and Pig are both worse than Sadako. As long as we're comparing base kit since Myers does have some pretty nutty addons that I expect to get changed in the future whenever the devs address Myers.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Trapper:

    Sadako is 4.6

    Trapper is 4.100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    he is so fast lol

  • @adam1233467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903634#Comment_2903634

    Sadako is 4.6

    Trapper is 4.100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    he is so fast lol

    He's... the same speed?

    (also because you have no digits outside of 0 after the initial 4.1 your 4.100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 is the same as 4.1 so you've actually said he was slower 🕳️👩🏻‍🦯)

  • I know but it seems that it is a little bit faster than the other killers, haven't you ever had this feeling?

  • @adam1233467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903634#Comment_2903634

    Sadako is 4.6

    Trapper is 4.100000000000000000000000000000000000000000

    he is so fast lol

    So... he's slower than Sadako?

    4,1000~ is still 4,1.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903648#Comment_2903648

    I know but it seems that it is a little bit faster than the other killers, haven't you ever had this feeling?

    No if anything he feels slower to play as

  • Trapper, Pig, Legion, Ghostface, Clown, Trickster, Pinhead and some other Killers I forgot about would like to have a word with you

  • That's a fair opinion and I can see why you think that. Personally I'd put Ghostface, Trapper and Clown below but that's just a difference of opinion.

    She needs a slight buff imo. Nothing crazy.

  • Sadako isn't even close to the worst, she just isn't a direct-chase killer so the way to use her isn't as obvious and a lot harder to utilise.

    She's a stealth killer who wants to be denying survivors information, and who can resort to hit-and-run where applicable if she needs to. Slap some information and Exposed on her, and she's a beast who pressures the map like basically no other killer, at least while her TVs are up. Sadako is solidly in the mid-tier, there are plenty of killers worse off than her- Clown still takes bottom spot and that's not changed for a while.

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Trapper, Pig, Legion, Ghostface, Clown, Trickster, Pinhead and some other Killers I forgot about would like to have a word with you

    Trapper can be deadly if plays around basemant

    pig can do that dumb strategy to stand still in the box

    I already told about legion

    ghostface on lerys is poggers

    clown atleast have a anti chase mechanic

    trickster is super powerfull when camping

    pinhead could be deleted from the game

  • I think Legion still sucks. Better for sure, but the same fundamental problem is there. And beyond that, I'd still have Sadako ahead of Myers, Pig, Trapper, Freddy, Clown, Ghostface and possibly even Trickster.

    That's not a ringing endorsement of Sadako; there are just a lot of weak killers in DBD.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903669#Comment_2903669

    Trapper can be deadly if plays around basemant

    pig can do that dumb strategy to stand still in the box

    I already told about legion

    ghostface on lerys is poggers

    clown atleast have a anti chase mechanic

    trickster is super powerfull when camping

    pinhead could be deleted from the game

    Don't go in the basement?


    That's usually 1 kill or 0 if Survivors know how to counter it


    Legion still sucks


    Ghostface is useful on indoor maps, like any other stealth Killer, or any Killer that isn't focused on mobility or range


    Antiloop isn't useful if it gets easily countered by ShiftW


    Bubba is better


    No

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903634#Comment_2903634

    And Sadako isn't just better than Trapper.

    Myers and Pig are both worse than Sadako. As long as we're comparing base kit since Myers does have some pretty nutty addons that I expect to get changed in the future whenever the devs address Myers.

    Another person underrating Myers one shot ability. Sadako has nothing that's as threatening as Myers tier 3. You can turn her tvs off, she has no anti loop which BTW Myers has an extended lunge in tier 3 which sometimes gets you a down that wouldn't have been. The condemned mechanic is a total joke, I've killed one survivor with condemned in the time since she's been released. I feel much more powerful when using Myers then I do Sadako, Sadako can be bullied easily while Myers cannot. You can also camp people to death at endgame with tier 3 99d.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903641#Comment_2903641

    Another person underrating Myers one shot ability. Sadako has nothing that's as threatening as Myers tier 3. You can turn her tvs off, she has no anti loop which BTW Myers has an extended lunge in tier 3 which sometimes gets you a down that wouldn't have been. The condemned mechanic is a total joke, I've killed one survivor with condemned in the time since she's been released. I feel much more powerful when using Myers then I do Sadako, Sadako can be bullied easily while Myers cannot. You can also camp people to death at endgame with tier 3 99d.

    Myers T3 is good, but he's not hard to loop. Many maps still have pretty safe tiles where faster vaulting and longer lunge won't help you avoid eating pallets.

    You also can't forget Myers has one of the worst starts in the entire game and it takes time for him to get to T3 and good survivors will make you work for that T3.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903648#Comment_2903648

    I know but it seems that it is a little bit faster than the other killers, haven't you ever had this feeling?

    His animation is a power-walk and they probably get blood lust a lot (/hj) so I understand ya.

  • No matter what you do there will always be a bottom.

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903641#Comment_2903641

    Another person underrating Myers one shot ability. Sadako has nothing that's as threatening as Myers tier 3. You can turn her tvs off, she has no anti loop which BTW Myers has an extended lunge in tier 3 which sometimes gets you a down that wouldn't have been. The condemned mechanic is a total joke, I've killed one survivor with condemned in the time since she's been released. I feel much more powerful when using Myers then I do Sadako, Sadako can be bullied easily while Myers cannot. You can also camp people to death at endgame with tier 3 99d.

    Let me first say I love Myers. Some of my most satisfying experiences as killer have been with Myers.

    But Myers can absolutely be easily bullied, I've seen it numerous times. His power is lethal in bursts, but very situational, and good surv teams can make him deplete all his stalking without going down much, at which point he's pretty useless. One hit down is powerful, provided you can actually hit with it. He's has extremely poor map pressure ability, and can only gain mobility by trading his stealth. He's situationally powerful, but generally weak.

    I think Myers is in need of an overhaul, and really want to see him buffed.

    I get kills much more consistently with Sadako than I ever have with Myers. Not many of the fun snowball 4Ks that I sometimes get with Michael, but on average, more kills.

  • @Thusly_Boned said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903710#Comment_2903710

    Let me first say I love Myers. Some of my most satisfying experiences as killer have been with Myers.

    But Myers can absolutely be easily bullied, I've seen it numerous times. His power is lethal in bursts, but very situational, and good surv teams can make him deplete all his stalking without going down much, at which point he's pretty useless. One hit down is powerful, provided you can actually hit with it. He's has extremely poor map pressure ability, and can only gain mobility by trading his stealth. He's situationally powerful, but generally weak.

    I think Myers is in need of an overhaul, and really want to see him buffed.

    I get kills much more consistently with Sadako than I ever have with Myers. Not many of the fun snowball 4Ks that I sometimes get with Michael, but on average, more kills.

    By no means am I saying Myers is strong, he does need a buff and change to how he works but so many people say he's ######### and they don't play him right. I see streamers pop tier 3 when they are still 10-12 meters behind a survivor and waste there entire tier 3 without getting a down because the survivor reached some safe loops.

    Maybe I just suck with Sadako but I whiff with her more then any other killer perhaps because of how short she is and the demanifesting doesn't seem to fool any survivors I play against they always know where I am.

  • @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903710#Comment_2903710

    Myers T3 is good, but he's not hard to loop. Many maps still have pretty safe tiles where faster vaulting and longer lunge won't help you avoid eating pallets.

    You also can't forget Myers has one of the worst starts in the entire game and it takes time for him to get to T3 and good survivors will make you work for that T3.

    His start is bad but people exaggerate how bad it is. I often catch survivors off guard and out of position at the beginning because of undetectable and bam tier 2.

    I can name at least 5 killers worse then Myers. By the way Myers needs a buff, not saying he's strong but 95% of the killer roster needs a buff lol

  • Sadako weakest for sure , at least michael can instant down survivor in tier 3.

  • Trapper better than her , he have anti loop.

  • @lauraa said:

    I'll take Sadako over GF

    Ghostface can instant down. He can down survivor in one hit.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    I never imagined that a killer could be worse than legion, then came Sadako, I will show you my views on why she is the worst killer in the game

    she has no pressure in the chase

    very simple this, any killer that has no pressure in the chases, the chances of the killer being horrible are very high, the devs could put a mechanic for her to be able to do better in the chases

    her curse is very difficult to obtain

    for those who don't know, Sadako can kill the survivors on the ground if the survivor gets 7 levels of the curse, but there's a catch, it's very difficult or almost impossible to make this mechanic work, and even more, the survivor can remove the levels of the curse for 3 if they put the tape on a certain TV, the devs already said they don't want to buff her curse because it would be too strong, so why did they do it? They should make it easier to get the curse so that the survivors spend more time and interact more with the TVs.

    The survivors can cancel her teleport

    everyone knows that Sadako can teleport between TVs, and when she teleports, the TVs goes into cooldown, but, the survivor just need to grab the TV's tape that he can turn off the TV, and thus, cancel her teleportation, you just need to grab the TV's tape on the side of your generator, so she can't teleport

    Her stealfh makes sounds that the survivors hear from afar

    when Sadako is unmanifested, she makes sounds that indicate that she is nearby, it sounds like a scratching sound, you may have heard it already, this to me becomes very sad because it is not stealfh, the devs think she is stealfh, but she is not

    FINAL CONCLUSIONS

    so, I know it will take a while for her to get some buffs, but I just came to show my points of why Sadako is worse than legion, at least he gets easy hits in chase, Sadako has nothiting, so that's it, comment what you think, if sadako deserves a buff and what would be

    I agree that Sadako...badly needs some serious buffs - but Trapper exists.

    The core issue with Sadako is that she feels like an experiment. A killer without anti-loop, but with a strong enough side objective, mobility and approach to compensate. The problem is that these actually ended up undercooked, meaning that she's just bad.

    @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903722#Comment_2903722

    His start is bad but people exaggerate how bad it is. I often catch survivors off guard and out of position at the beginning because of undetectable and bam tier 2.

    I can name at least 5 killers worse then Myers. By the way Myers needs a buff, not saying he's strong but 95% of the killer roster needs a buff lol

    Myers is a killer that depends entirely on the map you go to and who you are facing.

    He does well against beginners and intermediates, but advanced players can run him essentially forever. Like it or lump it, killer tier is almost entirely decided by 1v1 ability, AKA anti-loop.

    @Crowman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903634#Comment_2903634

    And Sadako isn't just better than Trapper.

    Myers and Pig are both worse than Sadako. As long as we're comparing base kit since Myers does have some pretty nutty addons that I expect to get changed in the future whenever the devs address Myers.

    I'd say Pig is about on par.

    Myers is only worse than her at extremely high MMRs where survivors can be nearly uncatchable without a strong anti-loop tool on some maps. An instadown shaves so much time off chases and TSP is still an abomination. You can't really talk about Myers being weak while this exists as is.

    @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    Trapper, Pig, Legion, Ghostface, Clown, Trickster, Pinhead and some other Killers I forgot about would like to have a word with you

    Hmm.

    Trapper - yes.

    Pig - I'd say she's about on par. She lacks mobility, but she can at least push survivors off a tile with her ambush and she has some truly sadistic addons (Tape+RS2 is really, really scary).

    Legion is going to be 'B' tier after their update. They're actually quite good now.

    Ghostface is going to be similar, so long as they fix the issue preventing him from stalking at long distance.

    Trickster is much stronger than Sadako. His snowball potential is insane. He's not a great killer (and is surprisingly hard to play well) but I'd run him over Onryo on any map that isn't Eyrie.

    Pinhead is actually pretty balanced. I play a lot of him and he can absolutely wreck people if you are smart with his chains and learn box spawn logic.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Trapper:

    Remember when traps can be sabotage leaving him with just 1 trap?

  • @katoptris said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903634#Comment_2903634

    Remember when traps can be sabotage leaving him with just 1 trap?

    i remember when traps could be sabotaged permanently leaving him with 0 traps, yes. hes still awful, even though thats mercifully gone

  • Things like trapper and myers are still a thing, that doesnt make sadako good mind you but there are many below her.

  • *breathes in myers

  • @adam1233467 said:

    I never imagined that a killer could be worse than legion, then came Sadako, I will show you my views on why she is the worst killer in the game

    she has no pressure in the chase

    very simple this, any killer that has no pressure in the chases, the chances of the killer being horrible are very high, the devs could put a mechanic for her to be able to do better in the chases

    her curse is very difficult to obtain

    for those who don't know, Sadako can kill the survivors on the ground if the survivor gets 7 levels of the curse, but there's a catch, it's very difficult or almost impossible to make this mechanic work, and even more, the survivor can remove the levels of the curse for 3 if they put the tape on a certain TV, the devs already said they don't want to buff her curse because it would be too strong, so why did they do it? They should make it easier to get the curse so that the survivors spend more time and interact more with the TVs.

    The survivors can cancel her teleport

    everyone knows that Sadako can teleport between TVs, and when she teleports, the TVs goes into cooldown, but, the survivor just need to grab the TV's tape that he can turn off the TV, and thus, cancel her teleportation, you just need to grab the TV's tape on the side of your generator, so she can't teleport

    Her stealfh makes sounds that the survivors hear from afar

    when Sadako is unmanifested, she makes sounds that indicate that she is nearby, it sounds like a scratching sound, you may have heard it already, this to me becomes very sad because it is not stealfh, the devs think she is stealfh, but she is not

    FINAL CONCLUSIONS

    so, I know it will take a while for her to get some buffs, but I just came to show my points of why Sadako is worse than legion, at least he gets easy hits in chase, Sadako has nothiting, so that's it, comment what you think, if sadako deserves a buff and what would be

    myers and trapper exist....

  • @Yords said:

    *breathes in myers

    *HEAVILY BREATHES IN MYERS*

  • @DyingWish92 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2903641#Comment_2903641

    Another person underrating Myers one shot ability. Sadako has nothing that's as threatening as Myers tier 3. You can turn her tvs off, she has no anti loop which BTW Myers has an extended lunge in tier 3 which sometimes gets you a down that wouldn't have been. The condemned mechanic is a total joke, I've killed one survivor with condemned in the time since she's been released. I feel much more powerful when using Myers then I do Sadako, Sadako can be bullied easily while Myers cannot. You can also camp people to death at endgame with tier 3 99d.

    Thank you. Someone else who sees Mikey ain't the bottom of the barrel. He's not even bottom three.

  • Legion still weak.