The new mmr is amazing
I don't know exactly what changed (I think it's grade based) but dude it's so ######### good, the games felt amazing, keep it.
Tagged:
BHVR
I don't know exactly what changed (I think it's grade based) but dude it's so ######### good, the games felt amazing, keep it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is the normal sbmmr. All tests are over.
It's 100% not, I have 2000k hours, and it's DEFINITELY not the same, I got survs with green perks, I was winning the majority of games without gen defenses, and on surv it my team ware great, I just stop playing cause I got 2 nurses in a row
...
I know the tests are over, I'm not referring to a "today's" test, it got shadow changed, cause they want to see if the change is remarkable.
‘Matchmaking is amazing when I don’t have to try to beat my opponents.’
Ok.
Yeeeeaaah i don´t think it works like that. They´ll first have to control all the data of the tests, before they´ll change the mmr.
This is just the normal sbmmr we used to have before the tests.
We have not made any changes to the original MMR. The tests ended and the data has to be analysed to see if any further tests are required, changes made etc. The current MMR is exactly the same as it was before the tests started and when it was switched off during the tests, nothing has changed.
Are you talking about yesterday's MMR test? It was...sort of crappy.
I'd say Day 2 and Day 3 were the best days.
I have one question, the matchmaking we have now was tracking our kills/escapes during these tests or they didn't count towards it?
We'll be doing a blogpost shortly where we'll have answers to these questions and explain exactly what was tested.
That is 99.9% of the community.
This.
And I hate it.
The days where MMR felt 'tight' were by far the better days in my opinion. I don't mind waiting a bit for a game when I know that, everything being equal, it should be somewhat of a close one.
“Killer is only fun when I dominate”
I love to "dominate" but only if it took a lot of work to get to that point in the match. I don't want to dominate from the start.
Lmao yeah same I lost a ton of matches with pyramid head today. All good tho I got to meme around with a Claire
Don't worry it happens. Even with anti loop killers.
I would love killers to be stronger but not to the point that someone completely new to the game can obliterate experienced survivors.
Couldn't tell the difference, still versing all the swfs that paired up to avoid random teammates during the tests.
Imagine that lmao
remember, they used to use ranks to determine how good you were for many years. Very obvious that grade based matchmaking does not match survivors based off skill.
grade based matchmaking is casual queue that some players were asking for. you can stomp weak survivor players in this queue and your teammate as survivor are..... well a large liability such that playing survivor is like having to 1vs1 the killer. you have to do 5 gens and do long chases. completely carry your team in a lot of cases. very bad solo-q survivor experience and laughable killer queue experience. It makes every killer look like S-tier.
Ok, now it switched again.
Got two groups in a row where i got no hooks... yeah...
This post flopped so hard lol not BHVR coming in saying OP is wrong
Yep, and the normal MMR is just how it was before. Get absolutely crushed some times and then get some newbies who you can kill so easy it hurts.
Got some fun games yesterday i have to say.
I saw some guys who defended this lol.
I don't know how you can enjoy playing against baby teams. Last 2 test was terrible for me, i had not any good team. Except one game (it was against cheater, they banned after my report), i won my all games. This was not challange.
At 2000 hours I'd assume you're an experienced killer. Why do you want to go against baby survivors? That doesn't seem like great MMR imo
Easy games. No one complains when their winning
I don't know if I'd call this "better". My killer games kept giving me survivors who are literally brand new (lowest I saw was 8 hours in-game). Most of my games the survivors had 100-300 hours, and I have nearly 1.5k. Pretty much all games bar a few were complete stomps, and wasn't fun for me nor the survivors.
In saying that, I do not want to go back to the MMR testing because having an enjoyable experience as killer in that was near impossible, I just think a nice in-between of current matchmaking and the prior MMR tests would be good.