Can you see it?


Hint, it is insidious and it is camping. ^^
Isn't surviving just the best experience ever against the big boy? ![]()


Hint, it is insidious and it is camping. ^^
Isn't surviving just the best experience ever against the big boy? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Thank you for posting this.
This is pathetic and needs to stop.
Camping needs harsher punishment.
Worked like a charm, i had enough time to fully repair another gen and get the hatch.
So satisfying
I like the Where's Wally DbD version.
As for the first picture, that is just sad. Insidious camping during a three Survivor game and having already killed one of them.
its beautiful!
you could make a series out of this, calling it "where is bubba?", similar to "where is walter?"
would be great for killing some time ^^
They need to do way with instain killers dat camp there victums, because the victms fell down and can't get up to walk or fight back?! It was on the forums today that some1 camped 3(!!!) ppl in a row and the bp no make them pip! I am trulyu sory for the lots, and this discusting taktics need to stop now!!!
Survivors: "I wish Killers would use something else besides the boring meta build..."
Killer: ~ loads up Insidious ~
Survivors: "NO... not like that!"
Perhaps if they made poor ol' doting LF more than a blaring loud siren with a yellow neon sign attached he wouldn't be a camp meme. I seem to remember him surprise attacking the majority of his victims in the original movie; seems they overlooked that a wee bit in the designing. Until then, dog will hunt and Bubba will camp. Take one for the team; if he's on you, that means several gens are primed for the rush. I do rather like the idea of some "Where's Bubba?" memes, though... make those happen.
Reposting info I just got....

I called mr face and asked yo man why camp?
No one likes it .
This was his official response...
whats the problem?
Remember, survivors asked for this!
In other words, be careful what you wish for.
And if you can't avoid a killer that camps a three group....well....lol gg.
On a serious note though: I have had a survivor dc and I hook one, then try to "put up a flag" to let the other survivors know I want to make it a farm, at least maximize bps for us...I try backing away and nodding when they come to unhook....doing my best to gesture toward gens, or even back up and nod when I see one on one...but most of the time they just run and probably think I am camping. Sometimes it's easy to misread.
LOL dont get caught
4head
A LOT of people are new to the game.
It was Free on Playstation and it raised their numbers.
So...no, not all survivors know what the hell you're talking about.
I don't know what you're talking about.
lol, asking not to get hooked from an insta down.
Might as well tell the guy to hide in a locker the entire trial.
Whats a bigger problem, being camped or being hooked? I would guess being hooked, because you can't be camped without being hooked. Who has control over whether or not a survivor is hooked? Hmm, so who then is bad at the game, the killer, or the survivor that got hooked? Camping just makes failure all the more tormenting. #########, for all you know, Bubba is just enjoying the view.
Shut the hell up, it's understandable if the guy didn't get insta-downed.
Killers will knock survivors down, THAT'S THE GAME. It WILL happen.
Stop comparing the both, Jesus ######### Lord.
I was replying to the other dude.
I don't know why you got tagged.
Maybe...because.....I don't know.

I didn't mean to<3
I failed. Hard. Nevermind lol...it's late for Attackfrog
Wow. I will never forget this much failure.

Well, Campyface btw, we can't blame that...
Once you understand what I'm talking about, all will fall in place.
lol I'd like to get a good look at your face whenever you get camped.
I agree with him. Would you like to see my face as well?
It drives me insane. I hate it with a passion, lol. I think to myself, "ergh why wont this guy just go do something else." and then I eat some sour patch kids.
I let out a loud "UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHH."
Then flap my arms.
lol, exactly.
STANDING STILL.
Whoa, whoa...I never said Overpowered.
It's annoying.
That's all.
Chill out.
Dude.
GTFOut of here.
Nice elementary response.
Fixed.
Fixed.
@ChesterTheMolester
git gud at english scrub
...like that one:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1216146907
There's only the Survivor(s) to blame when they actually fall for Insidious campersand I think it's hilarious when it works. Even as Survivor I can only laugh about it and I don't understand why people get so tilted. I'd rather get jumpscared by an Indicious Leatherface camper than keep playing that brainless "running in circles" crap.
Insidious was designed for campers, stop crying about it like a kid.
Being triggered to the point that you make a useless post about it is a reason why some still camp: To get you salty asf, some people thrive on it.
You know how some Survivors love to t-bag at the end, signaling they've already defeated you?
This is the same in that regard.
From another perspective, you might wanna blame the devs partially for this situation: Camping is what this guy's best at, and he's average at best at practically anything else.