Can you see it?


Hint, it is insidious and it is camping. ^^
Isn't surviving just the best experience ever against the big boy? ![]()


Hint, it is insidious and it is camping. ^^
Isn't surviving just the best experience ever against the big boy? ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i love this guy fight the good fight leather face fight the good fight!
Camping is less of a problem now than it has been before. All it takes is a new perk to be made which gives a delayed notification of the unhook taking place. (Token based) Could also work on failed skill checks of all kinds.
Where did you get the notion that I am 'triggered'? Just found it funny that the two Bubba's I faced both camped me.
And yet it is a viable tactic. Stop whining about something that the devs have already discussed on multiple occasions. Camping is a thing, get over it. There will always be campers, just like there will always be teabagging survivors. Nothing any of you say will change it. If you go against a camper ,disconnect. Because if you are complaining about a tactic the killer is using, they probably deserve those bloodpoints more than you.
Edit: This is targeted at everyone, not just the OP.
we all deal with it
That's different then.
My apologies.
camping ruins the entire round for one survivor who now has to wait 2 minutes to die, go back through load screens and lobby simulator...
meanwhile, those trolls who teabag have... well... wasted 10s of your time and... I dunno... hurt your delicate feelings?
@Avariku delicate feelings? youre whining right now
Don´t get caught
Another edition of can you see the big boy!
Hint, it is the other big boy.
Pretty rude that he's not caressing your face as you drift off to sleep
It's a SWF. The pictures are screenshots if 2 different people. He probably camped you for a good reason
I was in a two man lol. I was very non toxic that day as well. Didn't use a lightsaber to defend myself. Didn't teabag. Just ran him for a minute and then got downed.
In the second game all I did was sabo hooks, I didn't sabo save anyone, I barely did any gens, and again, wasn't toxic.
They decided to camp me because of themselves, not because of my behaviour.