I really think the Hillbilly's instasaw should be looked at.
I am expecting a lot of git gud and the likes for this but whatever.
I can't be the only one who thinks that instasaw on Billy is just unfair and unfun to play against.
I am expecting a lot of git gud and the likes for this but whatever.
I can't be the only one who thinks that instasaw on Billy is just unfair and unfun to play against.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Wolf74 still waiting to hear why you think instasaw is fair btw
nah he just needs his base movement speed decreased
because survivors go around masquerading as a proper killer main like yours truly
STFU, it's always nice to see my own meme getting resurrected xD
BTT: No, Billy chainsaw is not unfair, is not unfun (in fact it's incredibly fun) and no, it doesn't need to be looked at.
You really try to bash on me with that question forever?
Already answered. You just didn't liked it and ignored it.
You didn't answer at all. You just kept ignoring it because you don't have a leg to stand on.
Many people care about instasaw. The person who started this thread for instance. The people who have agreed.
But sure, who cares right? Imagine that same mentality for anything in the game -.-
What about killers masquerading as survivors?
What exactly are you talking about when you say "instasaw". Are you talking about the basic chainsaw hit that instantly downs you or are you talking about the fast-charged saw that people like to refer to as "instasaw" - which btw requires 2 add-ons?
His basic chainsaw can be avoided quite easily at the cost of an M1 hit - which is still ALWAYS better than getting instantly chainsawed. I quite often chase survivors that vault a window or drop a pallet and then mindlessly run out in the open where they have no way to juke the chainsaw. No windows, no pallets, no nothing.
Smart survivors would just try to bait an M1 hit to get the speed boost that allows them to reach the next pallet or window. Unfortunately, even in Rank 1 I only rarely see survivors that think this far (I'm saying that as Billy main, Survivors do make it way too easy for me sometimes)
I think you know exactly what "instasaw" means, if you consider yourself a billy main. Yeah, the two add ons that when combined are insane (thompsons/carb tuning guide). Instasaw. I main billy and don't use many addons, but I wouldn't use instasaw unless I saw 4 toolboxes and even then I'd feel dirty about doing it.
Wait is her hitbox actually tiny? Holy #########
Yeah... quick saw REALLY helped this Billy. Totally wrecked me, my friend, and the two randoms. *insert obvious but sadly needed sarcasm warning*
Fact is, Quick saw doesn’t do crap if you know what you’re doing as a Survivor and anticipate it.
Getting really sick sick and tired of Survivors trying to get every useful add on or add on combo nerfed into the ground because they are incompetent.
Btw : I call it quick saw because insta saw doesn’t exist anymore. After they changed Tinkerer to not give a 10% bonus to adds.
By now it is beyond fun. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. If I missed it, please quote yourself.
cuz it's cool to be stupid
The forums amuse me, you may continue