Survivors at the exit gate be like

Comments

  • lol yeah except I have a feeling that would be a middle finger and not an icecream.

  • This is why Bloodwarden is the most satisfying perk in the game.

  • @Satelit said:

    This is why Bloodwarden is the most satisfying perk in the game.

    Except most know to 99 the gate. I spent 2000 on that perk and have barely used it. I was looking forward to the shock factor lol

  • @VirtuaTyKing said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880543#Comment_2880543

    Except most know to 99 the gate. I spent 2000 on that perk and have barely used it.

    It's not consistent but it is the most satisfying when it works,even if not often.

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880559#Comment_2880559

    It's not consistent but it is the most satisfying when it works,even if not often.

    Make the gate regress damn it.

  • Bloodwarden needs a buff, you should be able to mori survivors while it's active and they are downed inside the exit gate area.

  • @MilManson said:

    Bloodwarden needs a buff, you should be able to mori survivors while it's active and they are downed inside the exit gate area.

    I dunno what would be rough with NOED too.

  • I said it once and I say it again. If all survivor are inside the gate area let the entity pull them out. If every one is safe and sound inside the gate and no one is on hook or slugged they just waste time. And no I don't push them out that's what they want. They want you to look at there little dance and I won't give them that satisfaction

  • @Starrseed said:

    I said it once and I say it again. If all survivor are inside the gate area let the entity pull them out. If every one is safe and sound inside the gate and no one is on hook or slugged they just waste time. And no I don't push them out that's what they want. They want you to look at there little dance and I won't give them that satisfaction

    Alternative solution: Stop being butthurt by other players spamming a button.

  • 9864A24D-BC01-4EC8-A753-B6A8C7190686.gif

    The gif that makes people seethe smh

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880728#Comment_2880728

    It’s not about being “butthurt” they just don’t need me to see them leave and I don’t need to see it.

    I mean, you have two options:

    1. Force them out. Then you dont need to complain about time being wasted.
    2. Dont force them out. But then at least dont complain that they waste your time if you have the ability to stop that.
  • @Starrseed said:

    I said it once and I say it again. If all survivor are inside the gate area let the entity pull them out. If every one is safe and sound inside the gate and no one is on hook or slugged they just waste time. And no I don't push them out that's what they want. They want you to look at there little dance and I won't give them that satisfaction

    Oooohhhh nooooo, I'm letting butts that move up and down get to my emotions

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880725#Comment_2880725

    Oooohhhh nooooo, I'm letting butts that move up and down get to my emotions

    @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880725#Comment_2880725

    Alternative solution: Stop being butthurt by other players spamming a button.

    Or...you know, manner up?

    I don't think people realize just how bad the reputation this game's community has garnered - but I'd be surprised if it wasn't responsible for a lot of newer players not sticking around.

    I know that it's about tied with the grind for reasons why I struggle to recommend this game to other people.

  • as a survivor main I rejoice when someone stays tbagging against a Deathslinger and he harpoons their ass and kills them lol they 10000% deserve it

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    as a survivor main I rejoice when someone stays tbagging against a Deathslinger and he harpoons their ass and kills them lol they 10000% deserve it

    My favorite thing is waiting just outside the gate on a stealth killer, especially if I have NOED. Far too often someone will be so desperate for attention that they'll go out to look for me, and get a surprise.

  • When I used to main killer and survivors were at the gate waiting for me I would literally just go somewhere far from the exit gates and stand there, I like to think I was the one wasting their times waiting for me to show up and witness their farewell dance.

    So now as a survivor I usually leave immediately if I know the rest are safe and are gonna escape. The only time I stayed at the door until the very last second was recently when a bubba face camped me until the very last second of the second stage and someone managed to rescue me, they all escaped but I just stayed there at the edge with crows on me, he made me wait I made him wait in return :P no tbags tho, I just nodded, he nodded back, he even did some michael jackson moves on the door for me :)

    I love moving my head as a forms of communication w a killer.

  • As soon as the gate opens it should kick the survivors out if they are camping inside it to BM the killer.

  • In reasonable games, chess and kendo for example, people are awarded point and game losses for bad manner. Wish more games were like that.

  • The more people complain about this, the more fun I have teabagging at the exit lul

  • And that's why I try to equip Bloodwarden in each of builds now.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880738#Comment_2880738

    I mean, you have two options:

    1. Force them out. Then you dont need to complain about time being wasted.
    2. Dont force them out. But then at least dont complain that they waste your time if you have the ability to stop that.

    This thinking is so flawed. So either give them the satisfaction of making you see them teabag, click and leave or give them the satisfaction of making you wait for no reason. How about survivors just you know.... leave? Crazy thought right? There's nothing strategic or sportsmen like about forcing your opponent to watch you gloat. But then again we live in the world where survivors pretend they aren't doing this to be toxic (but would complain if their ability to do this is taken away).

  • I still can’t seem to understand why so many get triggered by t bagging at the exit. It ain’t that deep.

    If you really wanna get to a place where you actually care about having more sportsmanship like attitude. Then let’s start with the forums. Some of you need to adjust the type of behavior you hate to see in game, on here. Then I will believe you actually care.

  • @SOULWARRIOR71K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880739#Comment_2880739

    This thinking is so flawed. So either give them the satisfaction of making you see them teabag, click and leave or give them the satisfaction of making you wait for no reason. How about survivors just you know.... leave? Crazy thought right? There's nothing strategic or sportsmen like about forcing your opponent to watch you gloat. But then again we live in the world where survivors pretend they aren't doing this to be toxic (but would complain if their ability to do this is taken away).

    The thing is, you can only influence your own actions, not the actions of the other side. They wont stop teabagging (or waiting at the Exit Gate), so it boils down to the two options I mentioned.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2881843#Comment_2881843

    The thing is, you can only influence your own actions, not the actions of the other side. They wont stop teabagging (or waiting at the Exit Gate), so it boils down to the two options I mentioned.

    You forgot the third option: be a ruthless killer, show no mercy and don't play by the survivor rulebook. Dramatically decreases the amount of times killers have to deal with this lol. I'd much rather deal with salty end game chats about tunneling/camping etc. To your point, you are exactly right. Neither side will stop doing this, so as killer, I just play as savage as possible without a care in the world lol.

  • That's right, drop it like it's hot baby 💃💃💃💃

  • @Satelit said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880559#Comment_2880559

    It's not consistent but it is the most satisfying when it works,even if not often.

    Blood Warden works every single time; it's not an RNG perk. Make it work, and create the necessary conditions to trigger BW if you want more value out of it. Of course, it's not always easy, but when you do, the perk does its job of blocking both Exit Gates for the stated duration.

    @SOULWARRIOR71K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880739#Comment_2880739

    This thinking is so flawed. So either give them the satisfaction of making you see them teabag, click and leave or give them the satisfaction of making you wait for no reason. How about survivors just you know.... leave? Crazy thought right? There's nothing strategic or sportsmen like about forcing your opponent to watch you gloat. But then again we live in the world where survivors pretend they aren't doing this to be toxic (but would complain if their ability to do this is taken away).

    Why be bothered by it in the first place? I've been teabagged and don't care about it. Look away or moonwalk in the gate area

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880772#Comment_2880772

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880728#Comment_2880728

    Or...you know, manner up?

    I don't think people realize just how bad the reputation this game's community has garnered - but I'd be surprised if it wasn't responsible for a lot of newer players not sticking around.

    I know that it's about tied with the grind for reasons why I struggle to recommend this game to other people.

    Or y'know...man up? I really don't see an issue here

  • @Nicholas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2880562#Comment_2880562

    Blood Warden works every single time; it's not an RNG perk. Make it work, and create the necessary conditions to trigger BW if you want more value out of it. Of course, it's not always easy, but when you do, the perk does its job of blocking both Exit Gates for the stated duration.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2881843#Comment_2881843

    Why be bothered by it in the first place? I've been teabagged and don't care about it. Look away or moonwalk in the gate area

    Maybe you don't care about either being forced to watch someone gloat or having to wait unnecessarily if they refuse to leave, but I'm willing to guess the majority of us find it annoying. I don't buy into the "it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you" type thinking. If survivors just leave when the game is over, this wouldn't be an issue for anyone. Instead people just keep excusing it away while ignoring the fact that survivors do not have to do this. They choose to because they are in no danger since the killer can't do anything about it at that point.

  • As someone smart once said (I'll have to dig this quote up, it's way too useful):

    'A man shows grace in defeat and humility in victory.'

  • @SOULWARRIOR71K said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2882124#Comment_2882124

    Maybe you don't care about either being forced to watch someone gloat or having to wait unnecessarily if they refuse to leave, but I'm willing to guess the majority of us find it annoying. I don't buy into the "it doesn't bother me so it shouldn't bother you" type thinking. If survivors just leave when the game is over, this wouldn't be an issue for anyone. Instead people just keep excusing it away while ignoring the fact that survivors do not have to do this. They choose to because they are in no danger since the killer can't do anything about it at that point.

    I never said you shouldn't be bothered, I asked why are you bothered. An important distinction.

    However, the game isn't over yet. Is it? The game is over when it's over, not one minute sooner. Teabagging in the exit gate is silly, which is why I don't do it and why I'm not bothered by it. However, you're free to be. Perhaps a perk that summons The Entity when someone teabags in the exit gate would be a good way to deal with it.

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2882330#Comment_2882330

    As someone smart once said (I'll have to dig this quote up, it's way too useful):

    'A man shows grace in defeat and humility in victory.'

    Yeah...grace in defeat...as in not letting it get to you

  • I just go around break walls/pallets to get some points while they beg for my attention at the gates and never getting it.

    If only their parents didn't neglect them they wouldn't need Daddy Myers to see them off.

  • @TotemSeeker91 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2882441#Comment_2882441

    Yeah...grace in defeat...as in not letting it get to you

    That's...not what that means.

    You are describing numbness. Being a gracious loser means you don't yell racial slurs at people in postgame.