The upcoming Boon: Circle Of Healing nerf seems promising

With the upcoming nerf pretty much everyone saw by now (CoH's speed has been nerfed from 75% to 50%), CoH looks like it will be in a good spot. What I like most about this nerf is that it makes blessing+healing take longer than healing yourself with Self-Care. Why is that good? It punishes bad Boon placement and rewards Killer for leaving and going out to snuff it

Comments

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877196#Comment_2877196

    You can not nerf IW. Because it should be 100% or it is pointless perk.

    They just need to un-nerf Stridor, this perk should counter IW. Stridor was issue with Old Spirit but not anymore.

    Swap that effect from No Mither and IW, IW gives 85, NM gives 100%

  • Hopefully my Twins will see some play again, with this and the hemorrhage changes, now if only Victor can interact with totems...

  • This nerf is just one more tiny step in the wrong direction. The healing SPEED was never the issue.....smh.

  • Iron will will not be left alone until it has a counter

  • We Will see if the nerf is resolutive. For iron will devs need to rebuff the useless stridor, or nerf it a bit to give counterplay maybe.

  • @GannTM said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877200#Comment_2877200

    Nope, that hypocritical perk deserves the worst. Even more so than DH and COH.

    It's not that bad of a perk, just needs to be counterable by Stridor again

    And also BHVR needs to fix sound, but that will never happen

  • @ThatOneDemoPlayer said:

    With the upcoming nerf pretty much everyone saw by now (CoH's speed has been nerfed from 75% to 50%), CoH looks like it will be in a good spot. What I like most about this nerf is that it makes blessing+healing take longer than healing yourself with Self-Care. Why is that good? It punishes bad Boon placement and rewards Killer for leaving and going out to snuff it

    It's only longer for the boon-setter - in the other thread Peanits has confirmed the math that the free self-care in the new CoH will take 21 seconds, still 11 seconds faster than the Self Care perk, and the healing bonus speed will apply to altruistic/medkit healing to make them still much faster.

    Given that only the boon setter has the 14 second setup delay it's still a large plus for the rest of the team, especially as they haven't touched the area/multi-floor issue.

  • A lot of people will think i’m lying when I mention this but, I still preferred self care over COH when the speed was 100% only because I could heal wherever I wanted.

  • The nerf was needed, but the changes that were made don't fix the issue at hand. The issue with CoH isn't the healing speed, in fact I don't think the healing speed should have ever even been changed. I heard a suggestion from someone earlier that there should just be a nerf to CoH's radius or just a Boon-wide nerf that makes blessing a totem take longer and longer the more and more you do it.

  • @Bardon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/316825/the-upcoming-boon-circle-of-healing-nerf-seems-promising

    It's only longer for the boon-setter - in the other thread Peanits has confirmed the math that the free self-care in the new CoH will take 21 seconds, still 11 seconds faster than the Self Care perk, and the healing bonus speed will apply to altruistic/medkit healing to make them still much faster.

    Given that only the boon setter has the 14 second setup delay it's still a large plus for the rest of the team, especially as they haven't touched the area/multi-floor issue.

    I know, which is why I love the nerf. Setting up a Boon and healing now takes longer than using Self-Care, which means it can't be placed willy-nilly and not waste that much time

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2877196#Comment_2877196

    You can not nerf IW. Because it should be 100% or it is pointless perk.

    They just need to un-nerf Stridor, this perk should counter IW. Stridor was issue with Old Spirit but not anymore.

    Dude, Stridor doesn't even belongs to Spirit, and IW should work how it works now! But all those baby Spirits with Stridor need to back off, and stay away from game!

  • I mean there are some pros and cons about this the good thing will be it still gives you the heal self action a speed bonus to healing but i feel like it isn’t going to be meta any more a lot less survivors are going to use it and I feel like they should of have the perk a cooldown after it’s snuffed and a smaller radius

1 2 ›