Killer Tier List
I'm gonna get flame for this there's a twist with this tier list I'll let you guys figure it out cause I know someone is gonna flip out with these picks. Find out what the whole idea of this list.
It's been a bit and I'll tell you all now the post is based on if all the killer addons were base kit. Myers Mirror's count however he has the ability to stalk and tier up in Scratch and Vanity Mirror.

Comments
Agreed
Spirit in her own tier
Twins would be monsters at high mmr with these changes
Tier list based on breaking animations or animations in general?
Nope not based on animations.
Nope try again!
Tier list based on comfusing the forums for absolutely no reason?
Good Idea. No.
Just tell me pls. Im Dumb and i wanna know
Tier list based on how Sluzzy would make one?
no
Tier list based on how you perform with every killer?
No, multiple ppl went into this Tier list.
(Gann, me, P1zza, and another person)
Based on how good their Mori's are?
Wow forgot about me
Got to figure it out
Then how do you explain Spirit not having her own tier
I'm so sorry.
Because he hadn't joined yet
I was there when y’all started the tier list.
I see
I'm going to stop trying to make guesses because I'm bad at it
We was discussing things b4 you joined. You joined when we started to make da list
OoO
Tombstone piece Myers can be strong, but not that strong.
Your getting warmer
Nice to see Demo and Myers getting some recognition. Land Shark Demo gang rise up baby
ur getting their shaped, ur getting there.
How fast can they end the match/ kill someone?
Well they would but not quite the answer
I know I said I'd stop guessing, but could it be how strong killers are when using their strongest addons and/or perks?
Didn't see the edit
💀
Very warm
i didn’t see the edit either
I didn't even read the post or knew that there is a trick to it. I just responded based on the picture lmao.
lmao well what did you think of the list?
Is it...@TheGannMan's smash or pass preferences
Based on what op meant or in general?
I mean even without the add on thingy it is like every other list to me, in a way that I agree with some things and not the other. Both cases taken into consideration.
Myers stood out the most so I commented on it at the time.
Yeah I meant on how would the killers be with all their addons basekit (not counting the meme ones). You give Myers all his addons and he is easily one of the best killers in the game lmao
I agree with that yeah. Even as m1 being able to delete someone and see through walls at the same time is crazy.
It was a fun idea for sure.
Yeah and the funny thing is with clown he goes from one of the worst killers, to very good with all his addons. Huntress with multiple iri heads is very scary too
Uhhhhh Spirit would be in her own tier for sure.
Sorry Gann I don't believe she does XD
If it was what HaunterofShadows guessed, then yes.