@Nickenzie said:
I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
Best meme ever
It's not a meme my friend.
Aura reading doesn't exactly make a killer strong, it's their ability to end chases fast and effectively. It's the main reason why nurse is the strongest killer in DBD because she can do just that. While I agree that aura reading is nice, just aura reading alone isn't strong enough to make up the fact you're a M1 killer. Additionally, his power is very contradicting itself since a fake terror radius usually gives away he's coming or baiting but it says he is a stealth killer. See what I mean?
😂😂😂😂 a Yeti? Just because it's a Ski Lounge? 😂😂😂 Dude they just showed us the killer yesterday. Or.... Maybe you're on to something here... Maybe the killer is a Wereyeti 😂😂😂😂💀
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'yeti'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments " -secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer after yeti is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...." -secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'wendigo'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments "
-secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...."
-secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'wendigo'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments "
-secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...."
-secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
Any prove of it?
The screenshot above is infallible proof. Also, my quoting of a "secret BHVR developer" is also tangible proof that this is 100% legit.
New killer confirmed: wendigo.
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'wendigo'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments "
-secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...."
-secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
Any prove of it?
The screenshot above is infallible proof. Also, my quoting of a "secret BHVR developer" is also tangible proof that this is 100% legit.
This is is internet. You can trust.
We cannot trust you immediately due to the fact you don't give us the link of it!
New killer confirmed: wendigo.
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'wendigo'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments "
-secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...."
-secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
Any prove of it?
The screenshot above is infallible proof. Also, my quoting of a "secret BHVR developer" is also tangible proof that this is 100% legit.
This is is internet. You can trust.
We cannot trust you immediately due to the fact you don't give us the link of it!
I have the link saved in my secure computer files. I can't upload or it would compromise the security of BHVR's most top secret future release plans...and probably the security of our very existence...and the world!
Rest assured, the above posts are 100% legit.
And if you can't trust an anonymous poster named Attackfrog on a public internet site....who CAN you trust?
It's a fake, because... language. Whoever wrote the description is using an adjective, e.g. "stealthy", which describes or modifies the noun killer, essentially tossing the yeti into a generalized category of any killer that can be called stealthy. But, with every killer, that first line in the description is used to describe their power, so modifying the noun killer doesn't make the most sense. The killers are typed by their powers with nouns and verbs. Which makes sense if they want to illustrate the actions the killer takes when they use their powers.
There’s no way of saying for certain. As of now, all of this is really just theories. Maybe it’ll be a Wendigo (and as a Until Dawn fan, I hope), but then again, there’s no way as of now to say for certain. People have concluded that the newest teaser (from the DBB Twitter), is the new killer. I, agree with them personally.
@Watery said:
There’s no way of saying for certain. As of now, all of this is really just theories. Maybe it’ll be a Wendigo (and as a Until Dawn fan, I hope), but then again, there’s no way as of now to say for certain. People have concluded that the newest teaser (from the DBB Twitter), is the new killer. I, agree with them personally.
i did enjoy until dawn but to be honest i hated the wendigos they were just stupid to me especially when the game was building up with a masked killer i dont know also what would the power be?
I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
cough Freddy, leatherface cough
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
cough Freddy, leatherface cough
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
I wish they could just get ghostface rather than a clone, we’ve seen how that works out.
xChrisx said:
I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
cough Freddy, leatherface cough
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
I wish they could just get ghostface rather than a clone, we’ve seen how that works out.
you mean the clone will be s teir while the real ghost face will be c tier?
xChrisx said:
I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
cough Freddy, leatherface cough
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
I wish they could just get ghostface rather than a clone, we’ve seen how that works out.
you mean the clone will be s teir while the real ghost face will be c tier?
xChrisx said: I can tell this is fake because his power sounds extremely weak which BHVR isn't known for making weak killers.
cough Freddy, leatherface cough
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
I wish they could just get ghostface rather than a clone, we’ve seen how that works out.
you mean the clone will be s teir while the real ghost face will be c tier?
No, backwards (Hillbilly and leatherface)
thats what i was saying the clone (hillbilly) is s teir while the licensed character (leatherface) is d teir
I also found this in the top secret BHVR blog files:
On the misspellings: "Yeah...but we forgot to write a spell checker into our code. Honestly, I am not even sure we spelled 'yeti' right...I argued it has two 'T's....but Dave said no. So we rock paper scissored....and there you have it." -a secret BHVR developer
I also found this in the top secret BHVR blog files:
On the misspellings: "Yeah...but we forgot to write a spell checker into our code. Honestly, I am not even sure we spelled 'yeti' right...I argued it has two 'T's....but Dave said no. So we rock paper scissored....and there you have it."
-a secret BHVR developer
Keep going, dude! Spread more false info and misleading, and you'll get what you deserve!
Can you all stop that Until Dawn BS? Its a ######### "game".
Yeah it was a decent story, and getting to make certain choices was cool, but I got it when it was free and uhh....am glad I didnt pay for it. It's like telltale games horror but makes you set down your controller so you dont get caught XD.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, if you're going to make a fake Killer, at least check the real picture so that the two match.
They already released an image of the killer
Best meme ever
Aura reading doesn't exactly make a killer strong, it's their ability to end chases fast and effectively. It's the main reason why nurse is the strongest killer in DBD because she can do just that. While I agree that aura reading is nice, just aura reading alone isn't strong enough to make up the fact you're a M1 killer. Additionally, his power is very contradicting itself since a fake terror radius usually gives away he's coming or baiting but it says he is a stealth killer. See what I mean?
It is, cause the Devs already released an image of the killer and it isn't a Yeti.
you did notice that the devs have already leaked a picture of the new killer, right?
this is fake.
im 99.9% sure about that.
Nice fake
You can see there are black stripes on every killer's icon on that Yeti's image, so it obviously fake!
Also, I don't see The Spirit's icon in the bottom of The Doctor!
Hey how about this guy?

New killer confirmed: yeti.
I found the following transcript in a secret developer blog:
"Yeah, we just got lazy...released the new roster pic, but just used Billy's model in game. Copy/pasted the perks and power from Billy as well, since he is S tier, we figured killer players wouldn't mind since he is so OP. We didn't really want to bother with a new in game model so we had an intern Google a 'yeti'...whatever that is....since some people asked for it on the forums, which I never read...actually, didn't even know we had. Anyway, bam..copy/paste. New face in the roster. Since killer players are first person PoV, figured they wouldn't care what the in game model looked like. Saved a fortune. New map is a snowy re-skin of haddonfield too. Should make for some lol moments "
-secret BHVR developer
"Also, next killer after yeti is 'pinhead'....or a vampire....or Jack the ripper....or whatever... Depends what people ask for but honestly, it's just gonna be a copy paste of nurse. S***!!!....I just realized I need to ask that intern to start googleing more images...."
-secret BHVR developer
As you can see from this leaked info, the screenshot above is totally legit.
Any prove of it?
This is is internet. You can trust.
lol
We cannot trust you immediately due to the fact you don't give us the link of it!
I'm guessing the source is Alex Jones. Yeti related stuff is right up his alley
Rest assured, the above posts are 100% legit.
And if you can't trust an anonymous poster named Attackfrog on a public internet site....who CAN you trust?
@Attackfrog Then let's wait until the PTB came out and see everything you said is truth or not! Otherwise you're just spreading false info!
EDIT: Even @apropos find out you're lying!
It's a fake, because... language. Whoever wrote the description is using an adjective, e.g. "stealthy", which describes or modifies the noun killer, essentially tossing the yeti into a generalized category of any killer that can be called stealthy. But, with every killer, that first line in the description is used to describe their power, so modifying the noun killer doesn't make the most sense. The killers are typed by their powers with nouns and verbs. Which makes sense if they want to illustrate the actions the killer takes when they use their powers.
Not to mention, they misspelled "quietly".
i did enjoy until dawn but to be honest i hated the wendigos they were just stupid to me especially when the game was building up with a masked killer i dont know also what would the power be?
nice one but im pretty sure the new killer is legion (i think thats its name) which seems to be some sort of gohst face inspired clone with a gimmick of having multiple clones? it seems like
you mean the clone will be s teir while the real ghost face will be c tier?
thats what i was saying the clone (hillbilly) is s teir while the licensed character (leatherface) is d teir
I also found this in the top secret BHVR blog files:
On the misspellings: "Yeah...but we forgot to write a spell checker into our code. Honestly, I am not even sure we spelled 'yeti' right...I argued it has two 'T's....but Dave said no. So we rock paper scissored....and there you have it."
-a secret BHVR developer
Keep going, dude! Spread more false info and misleading, and you'll get what you deserve!
Didn't get that I was making a joke too, eh?
This makes me laugh my good old doc laugh, keep going frog this is golden
the same #########, over and over.
LOL funny thread.
I have no idea what @Attackfrog thinking! He already been exposed, still acting he's telling the truth! What a stubborn guy!
Memes don't count as killers.