I have no idea what @Attackfrog thinking! He already been exposed, still acting he's telling the truth! What a stubborn guy!
I have the top secret transcripts though!
And that kind of solid documentation couldn't possibly be false.
Keep going and make yourself disgusting! The PTB is coming out soon btw, so I don't give a crap you have the top secret transcripts or not!
Okay, okay...you got me.
I didn't actually uncover the secret transcripts myself.
I was talking to this dude while playing Heroes of the Storm...and HE said that he was an ex CIA top official (and I believe him because as a CIA spy, you are under oath to not lie about it) and he was able to hack into the BHVR top secret mainframe....you know, the place where BHVR keeps all their top secret classified info....
Anyway, he was able to download the secret transcripts and send me a copy. This is MAJOR stuff here....I mean...secret killer conspiracies, yeti killers, NOED reworks....Decisive strike scandals....ALL the major info.
This is pretty big and I have a feeling this could go all the way to the tippy tippy top....maybe even to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
There is even evidence that BHVR is in cahoots with Russia to place Nurse as the next president of the USA...which could topple the whole Survivor Regime!!!!
I don't mean to burst your bubble...this is major stuff. If you don't hear from me for several days straight....it means I got too close...and BHVR has "silenced" me....
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
Alas! More infallible proof!!!
How funny this image is actually came from the villains wikia! And it have been posted in there like couple of years ago!
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
Alas! More infallible proof!!!
How funny this image is actually came from the villains wikia!
Yes, but it was uploaded to that site from the Secret BHVR developer files transcripts. Once you bypass that site's firewalls and hack their mainframe, you can see the source of that photo. Probably data mined from the BHVR supercomputer at their HQ.
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
Alas! More infallible proof!!!
How funny this image is actually came from the villains wikia!
Yes, but it was uploaded to that site from the Secret BHVR developer files transcripts. Once you bypass that site's firewalls and hack their mainframe, you can see the source of that photo. Probably data mined from the BHVR supercomputer at their HQ.
Why would a BHVR upload an image to the site where it doesn't relate to their game!? Stop acting now, this makes you really pathetic!
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
Alas! More infallible proof!!!
How funny this image is actually came from the villains wikia!
Yes, but it was uploaded to that site from the Secret BHVR developer files transcripts. Once you bypass that site's firewalls and hack their mainframe, you can see the source of that photo. Probably data mined from the BHVR supercomputer at their HQ.
Why would BHVR upload their image to a site where it don't related to their game? Do you really think they can be that stupid! Stop acting please, this makes you really pathetic!
@Mc_Harty said:
People should really know when someone is joking on this site...
He's obviously not joking
I definitely have a buddy (who I met playing HotS...sounds legit!) in the CIA who "hacked" into BHVR's "Mainframe" (lol whatever that is) and (somehow) there is a "yeti conspiracy" involving the president of the USA and there are "top secret BHVR transcripts" (whatever those might be) that dictate their decision for making a yeti killer which (somehow) compromises the national security....
@apropos said:
Sometimes people just make bad jokes >_>
Sometimes people just get bored because their wife is watching a super boring series on netflix...for like THREE nights in a row...., and they have nothing better to do but type troll posts on DbD forums...and then type MORE troll posts....and then EVEN MORE troll posts...in the same discussion....
@apropos said:
Sometimes people just make bad jokes >_>
Sometimes people just get bored because their wife is watching a super boring series on netflix...for like THREE nights in a row...., and they have nothing better to do but type troll posts on DbD forums...and then type MORE troll posts....and then EVEN MORE troll posts...in the same discussion....
Those secret transcripts...Who in the right mind talks and puts the 3 dots...Like just do full sentences...It doesn't look real...and I think whoever made it...wanted to make it look...like it was...an official dbd dev person writing it...
@AshleyWB said:
Those secret transcripts...Who in the right mind talks and puts the 3 dots...Like just do full sentences...It doesn't look real...and I think whoever made it...wanted to make it look...like it was...an official dbd dev person writing it...
But....the three dots...it shows...hesitation...or perhaps...just maybe...builds suspense...and even better..............
@AshleyWB said:
Those secret transcripts...Who in the right mind talks and puts the 3 dots...Like just do full sentences...It doesn't look real...and I think whoever made it...wanted to make it look...like it was...an official dbd dev person writing it...
But....the three dots...it shows...hesitation...or perhaps...just maybe...builds suspense...and even better..............
Is MORE dots............but then...
I like the dots. It reminds me of how William Shatner talks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is just no way anybody could fake that kind of hard evidence....
And that kind of solid documentation couldn't possibly be false.
Keep going and make yourself disgusting! The PTB is coming out soon btw, so I don't give a crap you have the top secret transcripts or not!
Your escort will only make you a worse guy!
Okay, okay...you got me.
I didn't actually uncover the secret transcripts myself.
I was talking to this dude while playing Heroes of the Storm...and HE said that he was an ex CIA top official (and I believe him because as a CIA spy, you are under oath to not lie about it) and he was able to hack into the BHVR top secret mainframe....you know, the place where BHVR keeps all their top secret classified info....
Anyway, he was able to download the secret transcripts and send me a copy. This is MAJOR stuff here....I mean...secret killer conspiracies, yeti killers, NOED reworks....Decisive strike scandals....ALL the major info.
This is pretty big and I have a feeling this could go all the way to the tippy tippy top....maybe even to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
There is even evidence that BHVR is in cahoots with Russia to place Nurse as the next president of the USA...which could topple the whole Survivor Regime!!!!
I don't mean to burst your bubble...this is major stuff. If you don't hear from me for several days straight....it means I got too close...and BHVR has "silenced" me....
Tfw people are actually getting mad at this guy
I'm not mad at him, but he escorted himself making him really annoying!
It's a risk I am willing to take....if it helps uncover the truth!!!
@Attackfrog If the PTB comes put, and if the Killer IS The Yeti, I can apologize!
But if it's not, you're better prepare yourself!
My only goal is to blow the lid off this whole Yetigate scandal.
If that means I get labeled a whistleblower and have to sacrifice my very freedom in the pursuit of public knowledge, especially as it pertains to the next killer in Dead By Daylight (which is a matter of national security)...than so be it.
I am just serving the greater good in the pursuit of truth, for you, the DbD player.
Now you're saying this is real? Nice try, dude! Nice try!
I believe that is a full body screenshot of the new killer in the new map. Did you get access to the BHVR secret transcripts and files too?!?!
Alas! More infallible proof!!!
How funny this image is actually came from the villains wikia! And it have been posted in there like couple of years ago!
So it's fake, real fake!
Yes, but it was uploaded to that site from the Secret BHVR developer files transcripts. Once you bypass that site's firewalls and hack their mainframe, you can see the source of that photo. Probably data mined from the BHVR supercomputer at their HQ.
Why would a BHVR upload an image to the site where it doesn't relate to their game!? Stop acting now, this makes you really pathetic!
People should really learn when someone is joking on this site...
Why would BHVR upload their image to a site where it don't related to their game? Do you really think they can be that stupid! Stop acting please, this makes you really pathetic!
He's obviously not joking
I have secret files from BHVR.
Nah, you're right. Obviously he's telling the truth.
Yet there are always a few who don't. Makes it more fun for those of us who do!
I definitely have a buddy (who I met playing HotS...sounds legit!) in the CIA who "hacked" into BHVR's "Mainframe" (lol whatever that is) and (somehow) there is a "yeti conspiracy" involving the president of the USA and there are "top secret BHVR transcripts" (whatever those might be) that dictate their decision for making a yeti killer which (somehow) compromises the national security....
You can't DISprove it...so it MUST be true!!!
Okay, fine! You got me
Was that meant for me?
I'm just browsing honestly. I really don't care either way.
Yes, but its a "real" fake, which makes it real!
Next Killer: yeti confirmed...but don't ask BHVR employees....they have been ordered to deny it!
Honestly, it doesn't matter. None of this discussion matters.
Or does it....
It's ok, it's only more fun to read when someone argues. Otherwise, it's just boring ramblings of an idiot (me).
Sometimes people just make bad jokes >_>
Sometimes people just get bored because their wife is watching a super boring series on netflix...for like THREE nights in a row...., and they have nothing better to do but type troll posts on DbD forums...and then type MORE troll posts....and then EVEN MORE troll posts...in the same discussion....
but obviously that's not me....
haha, it's a good thing you're entertaining >=D
But....the three dots...it shows...hesitation...or perhaps...just maybe...builds suspense...and even better..............
Is MORE dots............but then...
This week is off to a great start for my scrambled brain lol.
Damn a yeti no way bro