Killers need to play toxic to actually play

I'm sorry but, you just can't have fun anymore, you could try but survivors these days don't even care to do your ruin

what's the point of just rushing gens over and over how the hell does anyone find that fun?

like i main killer and right now im seriously so sick of survivors just doing the same thing over and over

gen rush, bag and dance near the door, and trashtalk

The fact that i have to bring every tryhard perk and play as toxic as i can, just to get like 2 AND STILL GET SALT from it, is seriously so pathetic

survivors need MASSIVE NERFS

not just to healing, but to gen repairing too, not everyone wants to play S or A tier killers, people want to play pig, myers, you know actually enjoy what they are playing

I learnt to deal with boons, but i just can't handle the game anymore, i have to send myself to a small map every time just to get to play

Survivors seriously, KILLERS ARE PEOPLE TOO

Comments

  • There are still people playing killer?

  • I mean as someone who is a low mmr killer I don't actually

  • Take this guy for an example, let me guess u run dead hard, ds, a flashlight and head on?

    maybe a boon sometimes?

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I mean as someone who is a low mmr killer I don't actually

    i wish i was on ur place, but my MMR is filled with annoyance.....and boredom

  • Yes, killers are forced to tunnel and maybe even camp because of the loop design (alot of jungle gyms), the absurd amount of pallets, and the excessive use of dead hard and this current SBMM that only benefits survivors.

  • Yes killers are people just like survs are and there are also many toxic ones.

    They might not have the courage to trash talk because they are outnumbered but they sure as hell never miss an opportunity to make your match as miserable as possible if they are that kind of person.

  • @Shaped said:

    Yes killers are people just like survs are and there are also many toxic ones.

    They might not have the courage to trash talk because they are outnumbered but they sure as hell never miss an opportunity to make your match as miserable as possible if they are that kind of person.

    i agree a lot are toxic, but they are forced to play toxic because survivors aren't even giving them a chance, sure u might be that unlucky one that gets tunneled but that's something only the devs can fix not players, when a killer sees 3 gens pop in like 2 mins he needs to get at least one out of the game

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870432#Comment_2870432

    Take this guy for an example, let me guess u run dead hard, ds, a flashlight and head on?

    maybe a boon sometimes?

    image.png

    I literally can't remember the last time I didn't run this build.

  • Well, slowing down gens is simply not a good answer. That makes even more of the Survivor gameplay just "sit in one spot and hold M1". The issue stems more from the core gameplay loop than any one little adjustment could fix. The very core game would need to be changed in order to make things better.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870432#Comment_2870432

    Take this guy for an example, let me guess u run dead hard, ds, a flashlight and head on?

    maybe a boon sometimes?

    I think he meant it as: What you did in those games wasn't toxic and just normal gameplay.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870436#Comment_2870436

    I think he meant it as: What you did in those games wasn't toxic and just normal gameplay.

    i can't play toxic, hell im still learning how to play toxic, im not used to tunneling or camping or any of that stuff

  • @StibbityStabbity said:

    Well, slowing down gens is simply not a good answer. That makes even more of the Survivor gameplay just "sit in one spot and hold M1". The issue stems more from the core gameplay loop than any one little adjustment could fix. The very core game would need to be changed in order to make things better.

    I don't buy this logic anymore, survivors clearly don't mind playing gen simulator.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870439#Comment_2870439

    i agree a lot are toxic, but they are forced to play toxic because survivors aren't even giving them a chance, sure u might be that unlucky one that gets tunneled but that's something only the devs can fix not players, when a killer sees 3 gens pop in like 2 mins he needs to get at least one out of the game

    Not buying that. If you are being a douche there is no excuse to be like that towards people that never wronged you.

  • @Sludge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870447#Comment_2870447

    I don't buy this logic anymore, survivors clearly don't mind playing gen simulator.

    Changing the core gameplay loop would still be a better solution than a small bandaid fix.

    DbD is covered in bandaid fixes. It's time to rip them off, look at the wound, and fix it right.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870439#Comment_2870439

    i agree a lot are toxic, but they are forced to play toxic because survivors aren't even giving them a chance, sure u might be that unlucky one that gets tunneled but that's something only the devs can fix not players, when a killer sees 3 gens pop in like 2 mins he needs to get at least one out of the game

    Survivors rush because they can't be sure they're not up against an alch ring tournament Blight, and killers tunnel and camp because they have no idea if 3 gens are gonna pop in 2 minutes.

    It's a lovely cycle.

  • @Gigante said:

    Yes, killers are forced to tunnel and maybe even camp because of the loop design (alot of jungle gyms), the absurd amount of pallets, and the excessive use of dead hard and this current SBMM that only benefits survivors.

    No way does SBMM benefit survivors. All of my most recent matches have been thrown because of my teammates. Thankfully I never played killer too so much all of my killer time is now 10X more enjoyable than my survivor time.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870442#Comment_2870442

    Survivors rush because they can't be sure they're not up against an alch ring tournament Blight, and killers tunnel and camp because they have no idea if 3 gens are gonna pop in 2 minutes.

    It's a lovely cycle.

    Its a mess....survivors used to play nice so the killer feels it and starts playing nice, but these days its just clicky clicky, deadhard, circle of healing.....its sad

  • Ah killers are toxic cause they are FORCED to be toxic, i see. You can say the same for survivors, they are toxic cause they get tunneled/camped, its a vicious circle.

    In reality, it goes both ways, there are toxic killers because they are just aholes same as there are toxic survivors cause they are aholes. I hate when survivors stay during end game collapse just to tease the killer, and i hate when killers punish non-toxic survivors just cause they see ALL survivors as toxic.

    If a piggy lets me boop her snoot, I let her hit me, I don't expect her to be friendly just cause she let me boop her, im ok with her downing me and hooking me.

    I love when a killer is wholesome (not saying they need to let us win) there was a wholesome billy that killed 2 survivors early in game, noticed we were pretty much done and I asked him to hook me cause there was really no way for us to win, he refused and let us do a few gens instead to get point, he did end up killing one and giving hatch to other, he didn't have to do that, he couldve gotten an easy 4k and decided to let us get a few points before finishing the game, I appreciate those killers-

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870442#Comment_2870442

    Not buying that. If you are being a douche there is no excuse to be like that towards people that never wronged you.

    perhaps. but again its like playing poker, u either get SWF bullies while u are playing nice, or you get nice players while playing toxic

    its madness honestly

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    Ah killers are toxic cause they are FORCED to be toxic, i see. You can say the same for survivors, they are toxic cause they get tunneled/camped, its a vicious circle.

    In reality, it goes both ways, there are toxic killers because they are just aholes same as there are toxic survivors cause they are aholes. I hate when survivors stay during end game collapse just to tease the killer, and i hate when killers punish non-toxic survivors just cause they see ALL survivors as toxic.

    If a piggy lets me boop her snoot, I let her hit me, I don't expect her to be friendly just cause she let me boop her, im ok with her downing me and hooking me.

    I love when a killer is wholesome (not saying they need to let us win) there was a wholesome billy that killed 2 survivors early in game, noticed we were pretty much done and I asked him to hook me cause there was really no way for us to win, he refused and let us do a few gens instead to get point, he did end up killing one and giving hatch to other, he didn't have to do that, he couldve gotten an easy 4k and decided to let us get a few points before finishing the game, I appreciate those killers-

    you my friend are in the right MMR, come to mine and see how "nice" people are

    every single game i played was toxic, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

    Infact i had a game with 3 people using head on, obviously SWF but i was playing nice since they didn't do gens, but then realize they are just here to give me PTSD

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870470#Comment_2870470

    you my friend are in the right MMR, come to mine and see how "nice" people are

    every single game i played was toxic, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM

    I'm not saying it happens all the time, its rare, but when it happens I appreciate it

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870473#Comment_2870473

    I'm not saying it happens all the time, its rare, but when it happens I appreciate it

    yes true, but playing for 7 hours and not having a single game where i just played nicely, or had some survivors trying to actually play the game instead of holding m1, kinda says a lot

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870476#Comment_2870476

    yes true, but playing for 7 hours and not having a single game where i just played nicely, or had some survivors trying to actually play the game instead of holding m1, kinda says a lot

    Are u sure you are not mostly frustrated about specific games and bringing the frustration to the other games and seeing everyone as toxic?

    I'm not blaming u, im genuinely asking. When I'm in a bad mood, most of what i do after either goes wrong or I take it the wrong way, just cause of the way i feel. It might be that u had a clickity survivors match that really sucked, then the next one no one is being toxic but you dont win a few chases cause you're not focused enough thinking about how angry you are cause of the past survivors, then a current survivor drops a pallet on you, so you immediately feel like he must be toxic.

    If I was playing 7 hrs and was feeling like all games were toxic, i'd reevaluate my choices at staying so long doing something that is obviously not good for my mental/emotion wellbeing.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870455#Comment_2870455

    perhaps. but again its like playing poker, u either get SWF bullies while u are playing nice, or you get nice players while playing toxic

    its madness honestly

    I dunno. I try to treat others the way they treat me no matter which role I play.

    Playstyles are perfectly fine but unnecessary actions like bm'ing or doing something that you don't need to, like bleeding me out when the game is over is pointless when I never bm'ed you.

    Some killers get titled and hit me on the hook just because I run them for a while. Or other times I didn't even do anything.

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870480#Comment_2870480

    Are u sure you are not mostly frustrated about specific games and bringing the frustration to the other games and seeing everyone as toxic?

    I'm not blaming u, im genuinely asking. When I'm in a bad mood, most of what i do after either goes wrong or I take it the wrong way, just cause of the way i feel. It might be that u had a clickity survivors match that really sucked, then the next one no one is being toxic but you dont win a few chases cause you're not focused enough thinking about how angry you are cause of the past survivors, then a current survivor drops a pallet on you, so you immediately feel like he must be toxic.

    If I was playing 7 hrs and was feeling like all games were toxic, i'd reevaluate my choices at staying so long doing something that is obviously not good for my mental/emotion wellbeing.

    no trust me, i don't pick up my anger from my previous games, but no one was actually even trying to play, hell i had 5 stacks of huntress and even tried H:DH and they didn't even care, and im farming the game cuz i don't want to spend money on the next killer, and want to reach max rank so i can screw around, tho i feel like when i reach max rank i might just end up even more pissed cuz people might gen rush even in Iridescent 1....for some reason

    and i gave up on my mental health when i brought this game and mained killer lol

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870471#Comment_2870471

    I dunno. I try to treat others the way they treat me no matter which role I play.

    Playstyles are perfectly fine but unnecessary actions like bm'ing or doing something that you don't need to, like bleeding me out when the game is over is pointless when I never bm'ed you.

    Some killers get titled and hit me on the hook just because I run them for a while. Or other times I didn't even do anything.

    i don't like bleeding someone on the ground mainly cuz its boring af and rude, but most killers do that if u have like dead hard or window of opportunity, you know typical looping perks, but if u are playing nice and looping without bagging or spinning then yes that killer is an ass

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870502#Comment_2870502

    i don't like bleeding someone on the ground mainly cuz its boring af and rude, but most killers do that if u have like dead hard or window of opportunity, you know typical looping perks, but if u are playing nice and looping without bagging or spinning then yes that killer is an ass

    So even woo is bad to run now?

    I think people should run whatever they like but we should treat others respectfully not like someone killed our family just by playing the game and using what is available to them.

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870502#Comment_2870502

    i don't like bleeding someone on the ground mainly cuz its boring af and rude, but most killers do that if u have like dead hard or window of opportunity, you know typical looping perks, but if u are playing nice and looping without bagging or spinning then yes that killer is an ass

    Yeah, I don't think just using perks is a very good reason to bleed someone out.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870514#Comment_2870514

    So even woo is bad to run now?

    I think people should run whatever they like but we should treat others respectfully not like someone killed our family just by playing the game and using what is available to them.

    tbh, you got a point but when was the last time u didn't hear a killer complaining about dead hard, or a survivor complaining about noed

    and respect stopped existing in this game since boons got introduced, not because they are broken, because the survivor can get hit go near some place where the killer can't see, heal up in 10 second then go back to harassing them with clicky, which in turn makes the killer annoyed and toxic and everyone suffers because of that one player

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870471#Comment_2870471

    I dunno. I try to treat others the way they treat me no matter which role I play.

    Playstyles are perfectly fine but unnecessary actions like bm'ing or doing something that you don't need to, like bleeding me out when the game is over is pointless when I never bm'ed you.

    Some killers get titled and hit me on the hook just because I run them for a while. Or other times I didn't even do anything.

    this so much

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870514#Comment_2870514

    Yeah, I don't think just using perks is a very good reason to bleed someone out.

    tbh if someone is running some toxic build just trying to annoy me, i might let the others leave and let him bleed out

    and im talking about spamming head on, flashlight or those people who go on maps with high ground using Boil over, those are my only expectations

  • seems like any perk is a toxic build...

    Head on=avoid lockers/iron maiden

    Flashlight=franklyn's or lightborn

    Boil over = iron grasp

    They all can literally be countered.. If those specific perks bother you so much u might as well just run those perks all the time *shrugs*

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    seems like any perk is a toxic build...

    Head on=avoid lockers/iron maiden

    Flashlight=franklyn's or lightborn

    Boil over = iron grasp

    They all can literally be countered.. If those specific perks bother you so much u might as well just run those perks all the time *shrugs*

    yes but again, its EXTREMELY boring to run the same damn perks over and over just to counter whatever cancer survivors throw at you, like im trying to play not deal with people who think they are funny by causing PTSD to others, or just annoying them in general while throwing the game

  • @MissBehavingX said:

    seems like any perk is a toxic build...

    Head on=avoid lockers/iron maiden

    Flashlight=franklyn's or lightborn

    Boil over = iron grasp

    They all can literally be countered.. If those specific perks bother you so much u might as well just run those perks all the time *shrugs*

    and im talking about people who do it to annoy, not save or actually use it as intended

    im talking about those who use it just to be "Funny"

  • I will not play any killer without corrupt intervention anymore. Start of trial is SUPER DUPER bad and near impossible to recover from.

  • I stopped playing two months ago because the main draw of this game was Killer. While survivor can be fun, it doesn't hold my interest the same way. I still pop by the forums to see if things changed from time to time, but surprise, they haven't.

  • This content has been removed.
  • This content has been removed.
  • Killer have to tunnel and camp because of the balance of the game, and people call playing like that 'toxic'. But survivors who are actually toxic because they flashlight click and tbag, which doesn't help them at all and is just to annoy, everybody wants to justify them as simply "using a strategy".

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    Killer have to tunnel and camp because of the balance of the game, and people call playing like that 'toxic'. But survivors who are actually toxic because they flashlight click and tbag, which doesn't help them at all and is just to annoy, everybody wants to justify them as simply "using a strategy".

    Lol wot.

    Mainly surv mains will call tunnelling and camping toxic and in the same breath call teabagging/clicking a strat, because it is. I don't do it nor condone it, but if you're a skilled looper and can keep the killer off of us after being toxic, you do you. Keep me out of it.

    Tunneling and camping depends on the team you're against and the state of the match you're in. Toxic Bubba camping at 5 gens for no reason because he thinks we're all an SWF? Yeah, no. No reason to do any of that, he's just making up things in his head and follows it. 2 hooks and 3 gens left against a well-coordinated team? Do what you gotta do.


    I really don't care if you tunnel and camp my teammate at EGC with little to no hooks. I get it. I've been there and had toxic survs message me over it when I was extremely new to killer. In this MMR I don't blame other killers for noping out of killer games. I refuse to touch Killer unless I'm really motivated.

  • @GlutenFreeIceCubes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2870663#Comment_2870663

    Lol wot.

    Mainly surv mains will call tunnelling and camping toxic and in the same breath call teabagging/clicking a strat, because it is. I don't do it nor condone it, but if you're a skilled looper and can keep the killer off of us after being toxic, you do you. Keep me out of it.

    Tunneling and camping depends on the team you're against and the state of the match you're in. Toxic Bubba camping at 5 gens for no reason because he thinks we're all an SWF? Yeah, no. No reason to do any of that, he's just making up things in his head and follows it. 2 hooks and 3 gens left against a well-coordinated team? Do what you gotta do.

    I really don't care if you tunnel and camp my teammate at EGC with little to no hooks. I get it. I've been there and had toxic survs message me over it when I was extremely new to killer. In this MMR I don't blame other killers for noping out of killer games. I refuse to touch Killer unless I'm really motivated.

    No. Even camping at "5 gens" is fair. What's toxic about gameplay? That's not BMing the survivor at all. Especially when the killer sees that 2-3 gens are at about 80% after the game just started. If the killer camps against a good team, they'll take advantage of it and do gens. If it's a bad team, they'll just hover around instead or give him free hook trades. Clicking isn't a strat. It's literally just to annoy the killer. The survivors can just hover around the killer while they're patrolling gens/chasing someone if they want their attention.