This is the only way to make BHVR listen
They wont do anything until the game really starts dying.
Take a look at Blizzard,they started listening to their community and do what they wanted when they started to get hit in the wallet,it was too late though.
Its the same with dbd,until the game really starts to die out,nothing major will change.
This year will definetly be different than the others because a lot of games in the same genre will come out,that adress the issues dbd has.
In the end i'm happy because of that,nothing but competition and fighting for their playerbase will make BHVR actually fix their game.
I am sure they have the capability to fix the game if they really want to,they probably just think its not worth the effort since the game still makes a lot of money.
Comments
So, you are saying its not endlessly complaining about the same issue day after day?
If there wasn't an issue people wouldn't complain about the same thing over and over again in the first place.
I'm talking about wow.
People said the same thing with previous competitors like HSHS, F13 and a few other ones.
It won't be any different now.
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
2 million players can't be wrong.
Wait, WoW is still a thing? I thought the whole MMORPG genre had more or less died out.
Lost Ark,over 1mil players at launch,definetly dead genre.
Free to play and couldn't get any more than that? If it's not dead someone's really going to want to make sure the ventilator is working.
Yeah,1mil is nothing.
Good luck getting people to stop buying cosmetics.
DbD gets twice that daily and yet I'm told every day that it's dying.
The state I live in has 20 times as many people and isn't even top 10 by population.
Fortnite has 25 times as many daily, and I don't actually know anyone who plays it.
So yeah, for a game released globally that's free to play? 1 mil is nothing.
π€£ that was only on steam,the other games you're talking about are also on other platforms,but anyway,i'm closing the discussion with you here.
I hope bezos at least pays you for your ardent defense π
I dont even play mmos dude,I gave you a example of a game that started to listen to their community when things started to get south when it came to profits and playerbase,its not about what genre the game was in lol
I thought you were "closing the discussion" lol. I don't know why my single comment about my belief that a particular genre is, if not dead, certainly close, has you wound up so tightly, but perhaps you should just take your own advice and go ahead and bow out. π
Dude I dont even know what you're talking about,you keep changing the subject and keep assuming things,if you cant act civil in a discussion maybe you shouldn't participate in one.
I'm closing the discussion now since you're definetly just a troll.
BHVR would laugh all the way to the bank regardless because theyve been making profit for 6 years now before any true competition has came along
Yeah,it depend just how good the game it competes with are.
What I'm saying is BHVR could totally shut this game down tomorrow and they've still made enough money to not care, the fact that it's going six years strong says alot, how many other games do you know that have survived this long and continue to add updates and new content? There are some that have done it but there's very few and the ones you can name are insanely successful games like GTA and Fortnite
There are a few but I agree,i'm not saying Dbd doesn't deserve it but it also had to do with the fact there was not real competition for a long time for them.
Up to... big difference.
But i donΒ΄t want this game dying. I still like it. But i hope it gets improved in some areas.