Who would you let go?
Meg with the backpack.
Bunny Feng.
Or basic Jill?
If there are any honourable mentions that I should have listed post them. XD
For me it's Meg with the backpack because they always seem to be nice Megs.
Meg with the backpack.
Bunny Feng.
Or basic Jill?
If there are any honourable mentions that I should have listed post them. XD
For me it's Meg with the backpack because they always seem to be nice Megs.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bunny Fengs are the most adorable things ever. As long they didn't BM me, they can go freely. Go my little bunny rabbit, hop far and hop fast!
I am on Team Bubbles
Bunny Feng
None of them
I would let go a sexy jake though
Kill STARZZZZZSSSSSS
Wait until you see a poor injured Meg with the backpack looking at you as her team got smashed.
None
None, I would only let Jeff go.
The last one alive. I'm not playing favorites.
edit: That being said, the pink bunny is more likely to die. Way too easy to spot.
Nooooooooooooo…… only Chris
Jill….I always let them go. The others nope. I let Nancy’s Kate’s and Claire’s go too
Spec ops claudette. Because it's probably scared.
Scoops Steve
Only Jeffs receive salvation
I'd probably let Jill survive. As cute as they are bunny Fengs are obnoxious players. And I just straight up hate Megs.