Myers needs a nerf
People say this guy is weak but he’s just way to overpowered. He exposes the survivors so fast and can down them with ease. His movement speed too. there is also no counter play when he 99s his tier 3 and uses it on you. And let’s not forget his two busted addons. He needs a heavy nerf or reinstate haddonfield
Comments
1) that’s and awesome picture
2) damn you know me too well lmao
The part about clown should give only speed boost to survivor was the dead giveaway. Before that i was also sceptical. Especially given your prior comment history.
Rip are my previous comments in other threads biased? Be honest because If you think I am then I might need to change the way I answer
you come across as extremely biased towards both sides.
😵💫😵💫
You ever heard of Austin Powers?
Never
If you want to be the next Sluzzy, you need to really step up your game when making bait threads.
Hmmm. He is a wee bit OP. I think they need to make his knife smaller tbh. And remove his stealth from tier one because an instadown killer shouldn’t have stealth.
I'd rather they just reworked him, I don't like that I get exposed because my teammates let him stalk them. That's why I prefer playing against Ghostface even if his reveal mechanic is awful.
You say that even tho people fell for it lmao. But yeah I made it too obvious
wee bit? More like very over powered lmao
You forgot about Clown
Definitely. I will not rest until the survivors have Pig's pallet squeak everytime they're hit
I guess I didn't realize the OP was sarcasm. Why make a discussion then? It's not logical.
It's okay. Me too. Apparently people here would rather be rude and sarcastic rather than friendly or helpful. I'm out on this one.
I'm going to assume you are trolling, hence I won't make an actual response.
We do a bit of trolling it’s all good lol
No that's the thing. I am not used to such "stupid" stuff from you and therefore this was suspicious.
Because sometimes some fun doesn't hurt on this complaints and negativity filled forum.
Oh ok lmao i got. I just thought it would be funny. Guess other people didn’t think so. Bummer
Because the usual noed dead hard coh nerf blight threads are boring