Would you like FNAF DLC in DBD?

Me: yes, please. The FNAF community is really big, so the game will have more players than the normal, and new players too. Just see how the players got mad when Pinhead entered in game instead of Springtrap.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • @indieeden7 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851721#Comment_2851721

    I think not wanting a title in dbd because the original creator supported homophobes isn't exactly an invalid reason though is it?

    Except that he does in fact support lgbt+ and he made reckless donations to Christian organizations with his FNAF money. It doesn't affect me, it doesn't affect you, you can still be a fan of the series.

    All this hysteria is laughable

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851757#Comment_2851757

    Except that he does in fact support lgbt+ and he made reckless donations to Christian organizations with his FNAF money. It doesn't affect me, it doesn't affect you, you can still be a fan of the series.

    All this hysteria is laughable

    I wonder when people will realize donating to a charity with literally zero legal power or sway is not equivalent to voting for and donating multiple tens of thousands of dollars to expressly anti-LGBT politicians who do have legislative weight and do use it to try and strip human rights. It affects me and people like me when said politicians literally try to strip human rights.

  • I logged in just to say NO

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851755#Comment_2851755

    There are moronic LGBT+ people that support people that actively make things worse for them, like Caitlyn Jenner. It doesn’t make it not bigotry just because the person is also part of the group. That’s like saying black people can’t be racist to black people, or women can’t be misogynistic to other women.

    Yeah arguing with you doesn't really go anywhere. I still support the series and the fans. I can tell you pretty confidently that there is zero homophobia in the fan base, and tons of support for lgbt+.

    So to say no to them that they can't see a series they love in a game they love because you think you're some knight in shining armor protecting them from homophobia, you're in fact the moron playing moral politics.

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851761#Comment_2851761

    Yeah arguing with you doesn't really go anywhere. I still support the series and the fans. I can tell you pretty confidently that there is zero homophobia in the fan base, and tons of support for lgbt+.

    So to say no to them that they can't see a series they love in a game they love because you think you're some knight in shining armor protecting them from homophobia, you're in fact the moron playing moral politics.

    I pity you. I hope you become a better person some day.

  • Honestly, kinda. I'm not part of the FNAF fanbase at all, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't immensely curious about certain aspects of the series. And I'm definitely super curious as to how the devs would choose to adapt FNAF into the game.

  • @SuzuKR said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851773#Comment_2851773

    I pity you. I hope you become a better person some day.

    HAHA yeah I'm a bad person. I and tons other lgbt+ wanna see FNAF in the game, guess I'm a bigot 😂 thank god we have good people like you to tell us were bad people

  • Don't miss understand. I love the franchise, the setting, the lore and all. But even as a fan I have to admit both clive's original books and the more broadly known derived video production aren't exactly something to write tome about. They are both quite... Well. Mediocre. Clive's writing is blunt and overly literal in his descriptions, more akin to teen fantasy writing (but definitely not for teens). And the movies. Well. Really. Love them but yeah.

    However I do understand that reading someone write anything less than stellar opinions about something you like can be annoying, so I'm sorry if you were offended by my post and I do apologize for any discomfort it may have caused.

    Also I don't really know the Jan reference, though I can surmise it isn't exactly polite.

  • At this moment in time, no, not really. And this thread proves exactly why.

    And that's because I'd be scared for the Fanf fans if they were to enter this little "wholesome community".

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851757#Comment_2851757

    Except that he does in fact support lgbt+ and he made reckless donations to Christian organizations with his FNAF money. It doesn't affect me, it doesn't affect you, you can still be a fan of the series.

    All this hysteria is laughable

    "It doesn't affect me, it doesn't affect you"

    Tell that to the people constantly affected by anti-gay, anti-trans legislation in America. I guess kids in Texas and Florida aren't affected at all, right?

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851762#Comment_2851762

    "It doesn't affect me, it doesn't affect you"

    Tell that to the people constantly affected by anti-gay, anti-trans legislation in America. I guess kids in Texas and Florida aren't affected at all, right?

    So what do you want? Just delete all those people? How does having FNAF in the game relate to that? Even if Scott cawthon was still supporting those people, not having FNAF in the game wouldn't fix any of that

  • @CrashMADDS13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851814#Comment_2851814

    So what do you want? Just delete all those people? How does having FNAF in the game relate to that? Even if Scott cawthon was still supporting those people, not having FNAF in the game wouldn't fix any of that

    I don't want the chapter that inadvertantly supports this in the game, no. If we were to get a FNAF chapter, I'd want one much later on, hopefully when royalties are less, and using characters explicitly from Steel Wool's games alone. If we were to get a chapter, I would want as little connection as possible.

  • @QwQw said:

    At this moment in time, no, not really. And this thread proves exactly why.

    And that's because I'd be scared for the Fanf fans if they were to enter this little "wholesome community".

    just think, if it wasn't a request every 3 microseconds a lot more people would be on board with the idea :sparkles:

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851824#Comment_2851824

    I don't want the chapter that inadvertantly supports this in the game, no. If we were to get a FNAF chapter, I'd want one much later on, hopefully when royalties are less, and using characters explicitly from Steel Wool's games alone. If we were to get a chapter, I would want as little connection as possible.

    Ok, fair enough

  • Imagine downplaying actions that seriously hurt the rights of people like me over something they cant change becuase you like a video game. Who cares if the bossman gets royalties that could go towards more fuel to the LGBT hate train if you get your funny bunny robot killer in?

    Jesus Christ.

  • @Kira15233 said:

    Honestly, I'll keep saying it, NO NO AND NO, the franchise has turned to so much bad directions that it's not fun talking about it, the lore is decent I suppose but shoving dead kids in robot suits and their spirits control them now? No thanks, not violent enough for me, I want lore with Violence, what MADE killers turns into what they are ^^

    But I think Springtrap could be the killer, not another animatronics like freddy, bonnie etc

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851808#Comment_2851808

    just think, if it wasn't a request every 3 microseconds a lot more people would be on board with the idea :sparkles:

    I never got this, though. Maybe once upon a time, but now I only see it mentioned around once a week or two at the least. And even then, OP isn't even requesting that they want Fanf, they're just asking about peoples' opinions on it getting in; there's a difference.

    Or who knows, maybe I'm just not bothered by people asking about a franchise they want to see added to a game they like 🤷‍♂️ (That wasn't meant to sound passive aggressive, by the way.)

  • @HexDaddyissues said:

    no. The atmosphere within dbd is a well rounded feeling of anxiety and pressure. Having a robotic (whatever colors they are, im colorblind) bear with googly eyes make a b line to me would negate all feelings of actual horror. The bunny suit for legion is even too much to take seriously.

    I think Springtrap should get the killer's paper

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851807#Comment_2851807

    Haha best response. Trust me, no discomfort at the end. Actually, no. I don’t really care if someone has a negative view of something I enjoy. Has no bearing on my life.

    No, the Jan reference isn’t rude or an insult. It’s just a sarcastic response. Google it if your so inclined.

    excuse-me, are you brazillian? just for curiosity

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851807#Comment_2851807

    Haha best response. Trust me, no discomfort at the end. Actually, no. I don’t really care if someone has a negative view of something I enjoy. Has no bearing on my life.

    No, the Jan reference isn’t rude or an insult. It’s just a sarcastic response. Google it if your so inclined.

    I don't even know what you two are talking about (Hellraiser?), but it's nice to see two people on here actually being civil. I just wanted to say that 😀

  • @mr7ba_bk_ said:

    Me: yes, please. The FNAF community is really big, so the game will have more players than the normal, and new players too. Just see how the players got mad when Pinhead entered in game instead of Springtrap.

    Totally! Then, I hope it gets removed so the FNAF fanbase can go up in arms about it and we can rally to get both Stranger Things and FNAF back.

    On a real note, it would be so awesome to see which animatronic would be the killer, their power and music. This is a chapter I'd definitely buy.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851394#Comment_2851394

    That is called setting yourself up for disappointment by expecting to see something somewhere that has no logical reason to include it.

    As DbD has a heavy "Flesh, Blood, and Mud" theming to it where robotics really don't fit in due to lacking 2 out of the 3. I doubt even the terminator robots would fit despite being such iconic monsters with imitation flesh/blood.

    Fair, but with Springtrap in specific isn't his backstory that he was a human serial killer that died inside an animatronic suit. In his character design, we can see decayed flesh and organs visable that are inside the animatronic or protruding out of it.so I think he covers the whole "blood, flesh, and mud" aspect of the game.

  • @Warcrafter4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2851394#Comment_2851394

    That is called setting yourself up for disappointment by expecting to see something somewhere that has no logical reason to include it.

    As DbD has a heavy "Flesh, Blood, and Mud" theming to it where robotics really don't fit in due to lacking 2 out of the 3. I doubt even the terminator robots would fit despite being such iconic monsters with imitation flesh/blood.

    Fair, but wouldn't Springtrap in specific cover the whole "Flesh, Blood, and Mud" aspect of the game as his whole bakstroy is that he was a human serial killer that died in an animatronic. In the animatronic's design we can see the man's decaying flesh and organs protruding out of it.

  • No because there tonnes of killers not in the game already and they've already shoehorned a daft kpop killer in before a whole bunch of classic horror themes.

  • Notice how everyone is talking about the fandom, despite DBD fandom being already obnoxious. No one has a decent argument about why Springtrap would not be a cool addition to the game in terms of gameplay, perks, power, etc. I just want him on the game to see all of these dudes exploding of anger and then finally shuting up.

  • I'm closing this right here, as it's clear which way this thread is going.

1 2 ›