My tier list about the worse killers to play against
Comment about your opinion.
Comment about your opinion.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bro really says he'd rather face Nemesis over Billy.
How do you still enjoy facing Blight
only reason why I enjoy facing Nemesis is because Im too busy jamming out to his chase theme
there aint no room to be frustrated
Prob cause hes actually good at playing against one.
I never said Blight was overpowered. He's fun to play against under normal circumstances, but because of the meta so many people play him that it gets stale. it's just too much of a good thing.
Besides, I still enjoy playing against killers that I'm bad against. I'm terrible at playing against Huntress, but I still enjoy it.
Since day one of ghostface I just can't stand playing against it
I know It is uncredible, but It's hard to me to face Blight and Nurse, even If I'm irisdescent 1. Really rare
I'm not that good, but it's fun to avoid his attacks when its possible
? Idk where I said that you said he was op.
Out of curiosity what put Sadako at the top? ๐
(I'm a killer main and I'm having a good time playing as Sadako, just wondering what it is you like going against her?)
there isnt a special reason, but I really like sadako's appearance and how creepy she can be sometimes
Sorry, I just felt like your question was supposed to be suggesting that I was a bad survivor (Which is true but that's besides the point) and usually people say things like that when someone's saying a killer is overpowered, not when they're saying they think a killer isn't fun to face
In that case, I agree with placing Blight that high.
Pinhead at worst!?
Hmm. As a new/intermediate survivor and a high/intermediate killer (I'm guessing):
I mostly agree except for Myers. I absolutely hate Myers and groan when I find out it's him. Most games consist of your teammates feeding him his power so he gets his tier 3 ready to proc, so he sneaks up without a terror radius and downs you instantly, and it's such a frustrating feeling because you can't help your teammates giving him his power, and it's just a moment of "Well outplayed I guess. Just need to get better teammates 4Head."
Solo Q I bet.
In order of my favorite to versus to least favorite:
Nurse>Blight>>>Spirit/Billy/Huntress/Oni/Pinhead in no particular order>>>>>Everyone else>>>>>>>Stealth killers>>>>>>>>>Hag
Iโm really easily stressed by jumpscares. They could be the weakest or best-designed characters and Iโd still dislike them purely because I dislike jumpscares.
A good Demo Puppy is fun to go against and challenging if they know how to use their portals effectively. Even when I own the entire team they usually enjoy going against me. I had a 4K on RPD last weekend....yea I know but I just had a good game and the Survivors we're really good too. No one was too sweaty or trollish at all.
Started playing Artist now and besides what I have seen people say about her I really enjoy playing as her and not using her like everyone else. I tend to chase like normal but in loops I set up a barrage of crows out of thier sight and chase them back into damage range. My timing and accuracy needs work but most of my games so far have been the average 2k 2e
Move Clown and Artist to the top tier and I agree with this whole list.
twins, hag, bubba and blight would be my top picks, what horrible matches these always result in.
I mostly agree except for Blight. The Blights I face all run the same build and play like their lives depend on winning.
What a great day to be a doc main
Can't stand DR No skill. Spam power, oh there they ALL are. Doctor on the game is about as fun as standing on a plug socket.
Legion is boring af to face also and completely counters my playstyle.
I enjoy the rest although barely see most of the roster.
Yooo another thread where I get to throw in my tier list? Don't mind if I do.
I'll note now that the 'Usually not great' tier can usually go up to 'You're okay depending on the day', it's just that I usually don't have the best experiences with those killers.
The three in 'Pull out Nintendo Switch' have potential to be okay to play against, but I usually just find them really boring to verse.
Bottom-tier Killers make me want to rush getting out of the game. I really don't enjoy facing them under any circumstance and haven't for a very long time.
On the flip side, Myers is the bestest boi, and will always be the bestest boi.