So we still quitting verse billy and wraith huh? Are the penalties off?

I haven't played these killers in months, hell I haven't even played killer in awhile and even though I'm sick I thought I'd hop on try get some BP for the new chapter and...

Every single game had a DC or multiple, im out of practice and my heads spinning with covid but people still DC after a mistake or being outplayed? Like are DC penalties turned off again?

Only game I didnt have a DC was scratch mirror myers which had 2 perks lol. (I forgot to equip perks one wraith game)

My games:

Scratch mirror, lerys 0DC

Vanity mirror, lerys 1DC

Blight, game, 3DC

Billy, chainsaw only, badham 2DC

Billy, chainsaw only, deaddog, 2DC

Billy, chainsaw only, Macmillan, 1DC

Wraith 0perk, Macmillan, 2DC

Wraith, Macmillan, 1DC

Comments

  • People are quitting against everything, even if u are playing nice. When a new rift starts it becomes even worse, cuz some people are only doing their quests. That´s why Im glad we have got a dc penalty. But sometimes Im thinking the same like u.

  • @Bartlaus said:

    People are quitting against everything, even if u are playing nice. When a new rift starts it becomes even worse, cuz some people are only doing their quests. That´s why Im glad we have got a dc penalty. But sometimes Im thinking the same like u.

    Is the penalties still on? I know I haven't played in awhile but I swear people didnt DC this much

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2838125#Comment_2838125

    Is the penalties still on? I know I haven't played in awhile but I swear people didnt DC this much

    Yeah, in europe it is. My DBD crashed today and gave me a 5 min timeout...

  • I've just gotten 1 DC per Kate as Pinhead.

    First one because of Franklin's + downed because of STBFL

    Second match was also because i slapped a sabo toolbox off someone's hands.

    I found it pretty strange that a perk can crash Kate's connection.


    I'm just keeping their hands free for the pleasure box.

  • @Chadku said:

    I've just gotten 1 DC per Kate as Pinhead.

    First one because of Franklin's + downed because of STBFL

    Second match was also because i slapped a sabo toolbox off someone's hands.

    I found it pretty strange that a perk can crash Kate's connection.

    I'm just keeping their hands free for the pleasure box.

    The n u t box.

  • What kind of maniac leaves against a Billy?

  • Something something, curving op and unfair (unironically heard from a person).

  • Out of sheer, morbid curiosity, which region do you play in OP?

  • Quitting against Billy is a sin. Same with Demo.

  • Yeah, life of the solo q dbd gamer.

  • Because survivors think those killers are OP and don't want to deal with them. As we can see, even nerfed killers are too much for them to handle.

  • Who tf is quitting against Billy?

  • Nothing tilts me more in this game than getting billy as survivor and a teammate rage quitting. Hope they get basement bubbas for the next 50 games. Or nurse with infectious fright/starstruck/knockout

  • @DoritoHead said:

    What kind of maniac leaves against a Billy?

    @MrDardon said:

    Quitting against Billy is a sin. Same with Demo.

    @GannTM said:

    Who tf is quitting against Billy?

    @Aneurysm said:

    Nothing tilts me more in this game than getting billy as survivor and a teammate rage quitting. Hope they get basement bubbas for the next 50 games. Or nurse with infectious fright/starstruck/knockout

    That's exactly what I was thinking, I never see him and i get excited if i hear him or demo in the distance lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Out of sheer, morbid curiosity, which region do you play in OP?

    EU, I would assume London server but you never know with DBD might throw me on germany one lol.

    Was about 1pm time I think

  • Ahh that seems familiar to me. I'm a Legion main with plague as my second. I think I had not one game in the last half year without an dc mostly the second they see my killer. Because you can see plagues wells in that little camera spin I had so many games where my camera spin is over and the first surv is gone

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2838440#Comment_2838440

    EU, I would assume London server but you never know with DBD might throw me on germany one lol.

    Was about 1pm time I think

    Damn, interesting tho. Same server, but from like 3pm onwards, never see it

  • @DoritoHead said:

    What kind of maniac leaves against a Billy?

    Tbf they may be leaving because of their teammates and not the killer.

    But also once in a while people really do crash or lose internet lol

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2838782#Comment_2838782

    Damn, interesting tho. Same server, but from like 3pm onwards, never see it

    I'm a confirmed god billy? Lol I joke I honestly have no idea, first day iv played in awhile due to being sick but I didnt think people quit so much, especially against those killers anyway