Most Boring Killer?
Which one is for you?
For me, it is Twins or Trickster. Twins at least have new mechanic and Victor is fun to use. But Trickster is bad clone of Huntress. Boring power, bad design and i still don't think he fits on DbD.
Which one is for you?
For me, it is Twins or Trickster. Twins at least have new mechanic and Victor is fun to use. But Trickster is bad clone of Huntress. Boring power, bad design and i still don't think he fits on DbD.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
None of them, in my opinion.
Ghostface. So many maps you are just literally a powerless M1 killer.
Probably clown
Killers that have a chase music are automatically not the most boring to me. There are a bunch of boring killer but that award has to go to Pig. I never understood why people considered her fun. Maybe is because the pigs let them boop the snoot? Idk but she’s got boring chase music, boring m2, boring traps. It’s just a complete snooze fest. When I start hearing the Noises of the boxes, I just want to get to the next game. The worst part is that I’m always the one that gets a trap last right as the last gen pops. And this tome made it worse. I can’t wait for it to be over. Next one is twins and im looking forward to facing her a lot more even if the cosmetics are lame for the rift.
Freddy.
When Skill Floor = Skill Ceiling, it is not really a fun Killer...
I despise the fact that it is not wrong to pick him for this position.
His teleport ability is fun to use. Most killers does not need skill already but yeah Freddy is really so boring killer to play as or against.
The thing is, the Teleport is fine by itself. And I think it would have been something which old Freddy could have gotten as well.
But the Snares dont really feel fun to use. You basically pick Freddy up and know everything he can do at this point. He is just really dull to play as and play against.
Nurse, OP with 0 counterplay
Trickster
Clown has the most brain drilling chase music, I wish they tones it down a Lil.
Trickster, Twins, Slinger, Freddy, Nemesis, Clown.
In no particular order
To play as- The trapper (I don't know why I just get really bored)
To play against- pinhead (maybe my boredom is more annoyance, but I can't stand him)
hag of course
Boring? Freddy or Legion. Poor Legion; boring and weak. I want so badly to for Legion to be better.
And an icon like Freddy deserves better.
Play as Hag.
Play against wathever is the FOTM that attracts the ezmodo sweatlords, right now probably Wraith, its more about the crowd playstyle than the Killer power themselves.
Honorable mention: Twins, overall disgusting experience but since they are SO rare I cant put em as most boring for I rarely see them more than once per week (thank god).
Trapper. You're literally an M1 killer just hoping people step in your traps... eventually
Hag is boring, camping 101
I find Wraith very boring to play.