How addicting is dbd to you?
Dbd is a game that is pretty addictive in not a pretty rare way. You may not want to play dbd you log in for news rewards or something else but playing it just taunts you so 80% of the time I log in just to see something I play the game and once you play it you want more. That's how I feel. But how does dbd psychologycly affect you.
Comments
Maybe
It was but thankfully Iโve escaped it
It used to be back in 2020 for me, nowadays I only log in when there is a new tome to do or a new killer comes out
Not at all.
The love I had for this game has disappeared a long time ago.
Way more than it should be. The game is really unique and when it is fun, it's a LOT of fun so I keep crawling back like the lil ######### I am :D
I've broken more things than is reasonably healthy for anyone over this stupid game but I'm dum and keep telling myself it'll be good next time.
I think i will give another break. Game is not fun for killer and i don't like to play only one side. But when i play killer, it is really so bad exp most times. But i can not stop myself, so going to play another match. And another... It is going like this.
How are you today friend? ๐
It's the kind of addicting I don't really enjoy that much, games like Minecraft and Doom are addicting in the good kind of way, DBD is addicting in a way that makes you want to keep playing to experience a small taste of the fun you had when you first played.
At one time I thought I'd need to go to a meeting to quit this game.
Now I do it in moderation, few days a week , shorter sessions.
Almost 5 years now
Over 6,000 hours worth at least, but I'm still having fun most the time I play
I was playing a lot more, especially when SBMM first officially launched. Then they changed something after a month or so and it feels just as random as old ranked felt. Probably playing half as much as I used to nowadays.
Not much, I play because I enjoy it, when Im playing I dont have those toughts about quitting, the game making me miserable, hate towards BHVR or other players etc. When Im not playing I dont crave it or feel like I need it.
Also when the playerbase switches toward extremely unsuferable metas I tend to barely play or not play at all because the game becomes tedious, for example during old Undying+Ruin+Tinker+Gottagofast Killer and during CoH I stopped playing certain Killers like Legion. I suspect the next Twins conpendium will put me out of comission for the time it lasts.
The biggest break from DBD I had was conveniently just before old legion was released and I came back about when Plague was released.
Although now that I think about it I probably had a month break or so when I lost all my progress in Feb 2018.
Other than that I haven't had long breaks from DBD unless I've been working around the clock to meet deadlines. It's safe to say I'm addicted.
Not going to lie, after buying the rift ahead of time, it is less addiction and more ensuring I get my cosmetics. I could stop at any time... No kap. Like, seriously, I could. Now I just sound in denial!
I was pretty addicted to the game until about a week ago. I got to the point where the game no longer excites me but more annoying than anything, because of perks, maps, matchmaking and general toxicity.
I can not really play as 'peacefully' as I used to like a year ago.
I'm tired to deal with the same gameplay on either side... I can play but only with my friends if i want to play Survivor.
I have been thinking about uninstalling it for a week now. Not because I dislike the game, but because the community is awful. Death threats, unintelligible bickering, etc. I have been playing since the launch and it is at an all time low.
Not even a little. I play it because I have fun with a buddy of mine in a 2-man and have some giggles now and then as killer. If he ever dropped the game, I'd probably drop it as well or at least play it a lot less. I certainly wouldn't finish the rifts or even do any of the challenges.
In fact, most of the time I'd probably end up just watching some youtube vids when a new killer comes out and hang around the forums now and then.
That isn't to say I don't still like the game but I'd probably just put the time in other games instead since I'd have less reason to stay.
Not good, my friend.
Not good.
I'm playing this game every day but I'm pretty sure I'm not addicted to it.
addicted at first.
But now just playing it, until few titles get released. And sayonara afterward