The lag on console is making me crazy
There is no way for me to play Bubba anymore with me bumping into walls after every lag spike. This ######### puts me in a tantrum mood irl. I'd call this a huge survivor buff.
There is no way for me to play Bubba anymore with me bumping into walls after every lag spike. This ######### puts me in a tantrum mood irl. I'd call this a huge survivor buff.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
???? lag doesn't only affect killers. I've been getting bad frame drops on both sides.
Turn off crossplay to share your suffering, the amount of times I'll give a killer a hit and vice versa because of console lag spikes is returning my humanity.
It's always hooks/unhooks that completely freeze my game for a second 😬
I hope that you’re able to one day get the next gen friend. It will greatly help.
It does, but you shouldn't have to spend $700 to play a 6 year old game that looks like it came from the PS3.
If BHVR can't make a functional game on Xbox One and PS4, they should offer refunds.
That’s part of why I stopped playing Bubba, it screws up my chainsaw.
ever since the event ended, i'm getting them on most scoring events. Pretty annoying when taking a hit as survivor and not being able to move until after the sprint ends.
Most times with me it's okay. However, it does become especially noticeable with unhookings. That seems to be the most problematic.
My internet is very good, but I still agree BHVR ought to address this.
I expect no less than 6,000 shards as compensation.
Lag isn't a killer only issue it's an entire console issue stemming from the game being far too CPU intensive man
its not even just console, it affects PC players as well
Dw I know, but the thread is on consoles. The game is far too CPU intensive for its own good.
Clearly you've never even seen console dbd, let alone played it.
Yet you don't really see many people complaining about console lag specifically from a survivors pov, because it's alot more of an issue for killers.
Not to say that it isn't an issue for survivors still.
I actually notice it more as a survivor because once I make a mistake that I would not have made if it were not laggy, I get hit for it.
Remember that time when dead hard would break everyone's consoles no matter who used it? There definitely were complaints then.
Still are whenever they face Nemesis/Artist
I bought a gaming PC just to be able to play properly. It was so horrible to play on console (PS4).
You guys are soldiers for continuing to play this game!
Even when it comes to performance issues, people try to turn it into us vs them. :/
Since the event stopped, I've had multiple times where getting hit or an event scoring has caused the game to stop to a complete standstill for an extended period of time. Literally all I have above console players is a higher supposed framerate
Am I a soldier, or am I just poor? I could consider myself a poverty warrior.
Haha - I would certainly give you a medal of honor if I was president.
What struck me the most is how much money I had to pay for the game with all DLC's and stuff. Of course it was a sale the next week..
Why do I need to buy a new console for a game that is released since 2016? I shouldn't need to buy a PS5 just to play old games or am I wrong here???
You shouldn’t have to. I was more referring to how nice the new gens are. At least for PlayStation. I’m older and didnt really care to get one just yet but I was gifted one. It’s a totally different game. That’s why I was saying I hope you’re able to upgrade. Not just for DBD but for the overall experience on other games also. Lots better loading time. I didn’t know at first that when you get a trophy it auto generates a video clip. Some of them are really interesting for DBD.