You’re never going to get unbanned with this approach, especially considering BHVR aim to dynamically facilitate performance based interfaces and uniquely utilize revolutionary initiatives to keep their product from dramatically underwhelming client-focused supply chains.
Your best bet is to assertively harness standardized solutions and essentially hope for the best.
You’re never going to get unbanned with this approach, especially considering BHVR aim to dynamically facilitate performance based interfaces and uniquely utilize revolutionary initiatives to keep their product from dramatically underwhelming client-focused supply chains.
Your best bet is to assertively harness standardized solutions and essentially hope for the best.
thats a scary amount of words that nearly fried my brain
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I demand the ban not be lifted.
I demand miniature donkey mounts be introduced to the game.
I second this demand!
This is the one.
Devs if you don't want your game to be completely dead, you'll do it you cowards! Otherwise the game is broken! /S
I third this demand!
[insert picture of a puppy riding on a mini donkey]
That’s for support to handle, bans aren’t dealt with here.
Just here the 4th this demand 🙏🏾
Your ID will definitely help the Devs NOT to unban you.
Must have been pretty bad to get an auto ban.You could make a ticket to find out why, but you probably already know:
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
I 5th this demand
Yeah I'm you demanding to be unbanned will get you unbanned
I want camels. Miniature camels.
I want DRAGONS
I demand ownership of the game so I can finally fix this mess.
I just faced a ghostface with hatchets. Perhaps that was you?
Mjolnir the ban hammer never misses its mark on history
You’re never going to get unbanned with this approach, especially considering BHVR aim to dynamically facilitate performance based interfaces and uniquely utilize revolutionary initiatives to keep their product from dramatically underwhelming client-focused supply chains.
Your best bet is to assertively harness standardized solutions and essentially hope for the best.
I just really want....cheesecake
I demand for this POS thread to be closed.
thats a scary amount of words that nearly fried my brain