Don't Tunnel Me, Even If I Deserve It!

Comments

  • Body blocking with BT makes you my target by default

    If you don't want my attention, don't run up to me and try to give me a hug. Because I will assume you want a hug back and the only way I can hug you is to carry you back to the hook.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I have not words, just look picture.

    https://ibb.co/4pYYqsk

    1) I’m surprised you haven’t changed to Leon as your picture (don’t Jill’s cooler lmao)

    2) yeah dude is an idiot. You killed him though so that’s good

  • Yep, body blocks of any kind means tunneling is fair game, according to my rulebook. Thanks for the laugh.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Body blocking with BT makes you my target by default

    If you don't want my attention, don't run up to me and try to give me a hug. Because I will assume you want a hug back and the only way I can hug you is to carry you back to the hook.

    She was easy target, she was dead on hook. Even with that, i wanted go after Bill and i never hooked Bill before. But she bodyblocked me, probably she thought i will hit her and then i will go after Bill. But i waited and she died. She had not chance to go anywhere.

    @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308765/dont-tunnel-me-even-if-i-deserve-it

    1) I’m surprised you haven’t changed to Leon as your picture (don’t Jill’s cooler lmao)

    2) yeah dude is an idiot. You killed him though so that’s good

    Leon and Jill, both are my babies. And ofcourse Claire and Chris as well. I am waiting for my last angels Rebecca and Ethan. 🤤

    @tester said:

    Yep, body blocks of any kind means tunneling is fair game, according to my rulebook. Thanks for the laugh.

    Np mate, i am glad made you laugh

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I have not words, just look picture.

    https://ibb.co/4pYYqsk

    The only way to properly sign the survivor rulebook is to rip a page out of it every time one of those miserable bastards offers it up to you.

  • @foxsansbox said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308765/dont-tunnel-me-even-if-i-deserve-it

    The only way to properly sign the survivor rulebook is to rip a page out of it every time one of those miserable bastards offers it up to you.

    Isn't it against the rules to ignore the rulebook? 🤔

  • Jokes on them, I can't read the rules with a linen bag over my head.

  • I came out with a revised rule book that is made from recycled paper that is as soft as silk. It now comes with a new rule that it is mandatory for killers to use however many pages they need from the book to clean themselves with after they finish using the toilet.

  • Yeah, body blocking is literally saying "Please hit me". They can't complain if you continue to follow their stated wish with a second hit, it's showing how much you love them!

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I have not words, just look picture.

    https://ibb.co/4pYYqsk

    Here's my own policy on tunneling.

    I won't follow and target you down deliberately, unless there is literally nobody else around. However:

    • If you run into me.
    • If you annoy me.
    • If you try to do stuff in my face.
    • If it's 1gen left and you are the only person dead on hook.

    Then I'll just do it.

    What is funny though are the people who all play the same character than complain about being tunneled. Like...I'm not going to give up chase because after I hit you I realized that you were someone I'd already hooked.

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    I have not words, just look picture.

    https://ibb.co/4pYYqsk

    Well, you heared it yourself: apparently you are just a single trash. Decide for yourself if that means "piece" or "can" or even "bin" or "heap". Don't forget your tunnelshovel, to ease the way.

    But on a more productive note, I tried it time and time again, but in today's meta and especially with the overabundance of the strong event toolboxes, as Killer you need to get rid of a survivor ASAP! You can't effort to gently hook one survivor after another and then maybe have a tree hook by gen-count 1. What ever your metric of winning or fun in this game is, but by playing "by the book" you will most certainly lose miserably and be laughted out of the gate, escorted by a tremendous flashlight clicking show and a Broadway-worthy twerking and booty shaking.

    It sucks for the tunneled survivor, but just today I had a game where I had a timer running from the beginning of the match, and I kid you not, by 55s into the game the first gen popped. I mean, at that moment I was still getting my bearing and getting closer to the survivor I was hunting.

    That sub 1min gen was so devastating to my morale. And the icing was that they got something planned. I don't know what, but 3 survivors DCed, yet still were present in the after game chat.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308765/dont-tunnel-me-even-if-i-deserve-it

    Well, you heared it yourself: apparently you are just a single trash. Decide for yourself if that means "piece" or "can" or even "bin" or "heap". Don't forget your tunnelshovel, to ease the way.

    But on a more productive note, I tried it time and time again, but in today's meta and especially with the overabundance of the strong event toolboxes, as Killer you need to get rid of a survivor ASAP! You can't effort to gently hook one survivor after another and then maybe have a tree hook by gen-count 1. What ever your metric of winning or fun in this game is, but by playing "by the book" you will most certainly lose miserably and be laughted out of the gate, escorted by a tremendous flashlight clicking show and a Broadway-worthy twerking and booty shaking.

    It sucks for the tunneled survivor, but just today I had a game where I had a timer running from the beginning of the match, and I kid you not, by 55s into the game the first gen popped. I mean, at that moment I was still getting my bearing and getting closer to the survivor I was hunting.

    That sub 1min gen was so devastating to my morale. And the icing was that they got something planned. I don't know what, but 3 survivors DCed, yet still were present in the after game chat.

    People never remember MMR when they call me trash. We were in same game and i killed them. If i am trash, what they are 🤔

  • If people try to bait DS or BT out of me i will tunnel them. Don't make yourself a target in my eyes. Run away after being unhooked.

    I will bleed you out for a minute on the ground to get the DS out of the way too. Sorry but if survivors just keep standing infront of me after being unhooked they dont deserve anything else.

  • I mean, I do not need an excuse to tunnel a rat; however, if you give me one, why wouldn't I take it?

  • if I hit a survivor who unhooks you and you go to body block me from downing that survivor, you're going to get tunnelled and slugged for a minute. Also it's the killers job to kill.

  • When survivors body block and then complains about me tunnelling them, is one of the funniest things that can happen. I love it xd

  • Body block is so stupid I never understand why it's a thing it takes so much from the whole dangerous killer thing when Meg just blocks a doorway. And yeah when you come to me and throw yourself under the bus don't expect me to let you go unharmed