They gave Yui the makeup in the promotion shot
Its a little thing, but they did listen to those who wanted it
Its a little thing, but they did listen to those who wanted it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
thats nightmare fuel
Now it just needs to look good.
I honestly liked it before. I didn't buy it cuz I heard they could be adding clown makeup.
bruh she looks likes a mannequin
I'm glad they listened to those who called them out for false advertising. That being said, I think I did prefer it without makeup.
I'd buy a Bowie skin
That's great for the people who wanted it.
What about the people who already bought the skin and don't want the makeup? I'm stuck with that head, now, and it's gross.
The icon in the store hasn't been changed to match though, lol
This picture does not do it much justice lmao
I know I did
Yui channeling some Dr. Frank-N-Furter.
same here I got the head may change it now
should have a make up and none make up ver just the head
That would be preferable.