Thoughts on a Killer Klowns from outer space chapter?
It is a pretty cheesy movie but can it work in Dbd? Not the best Movie out there but it is fairly entertaining. We got Freddy who’s movie was pretty awful so maybe there is a chance.
The weapon and mori can be really cool. The map can also be pretty cool. Maybe it can work as a Duo killer, like the Twins?
Anybody interested in chapter like this?
If you don’t know what Killer Klowns from Outer space are, feel free to watch this short video. It’s a summary of the film :)
https://youtu.be/Pv80Ncn7j18
Comments
There's one glaring issue.
What’s that? Please don’t be another Jeepers Creepers like issue.
Haha - i know this one.
Watched it just a few month ago again - stupid but fun movie.
But they are a bit like Clown already. You easily could bring legendary skins for him.
But i fear this is a far to little movie for that.
We have a clown killer.
Current clown is pretty Meh. These Clowns can hook survivors in cotton Candy or a Balloon. They feel more like a clown.
I just would love to hear those noises they make after getting stunned by a pallet.
I guess that is true but I mean this in the nicest way possible. That statement gets a bit old every time someone brings it up.
We do have 2 chainsaw killers. And besides it’s only a matter of time before Pennywise gets in the game. It’s pretty much the same argument to why people don’t want Pennywise in game. Who I think has a higher chance than the Killer Klowns.
He used him as a handpuppet...
I loved this movie when it came out. I have not seen it in 30 years or so. I would love too see it in DBD but I doubt it happens s.
I really appreciated how creative the kills were in the movie
What are you gonna do with those pies boys?
Anything can happen. I didn’t think we would ever get a Ringu chapter, yet here we are.
The Cherry at the end 😭 Please give me Shorty BHVR
I was going to poke fun by suggesting Snakes on a Plane but these clowns actually look quite cool.
They could do a lot with the various clowns. Shadow puppet killing could be an interesting scene on an original map.
You could be correct, and Pennywise would be awesome. I just think it's unlikely.
i would buy that ######### immediately
Not a fan of Killer Klowns personally. But if they did a Mars Attacks killer I’d be down for that!
What are they gonna do? Knock my block off?
a Killer Klowns chapter would be pretty fun, they could get creative and do a moveset with a hybrid of references. Plus there was that sequel that's been in production Hell for like the past 10 years so this would be nice
Neither is really horror genre tho and more comedy than anything. The next thing youll ask for is a standup comic that attacks players with bad jokes or killing them with laughter..............hmm that gives me an idea
While its a classic cheesy schlocky horror, I can't see killer based on it being that different from the clown we already have. Also the schlocky comedy nature of it probably grates on more than not.
But then we are getting 2x Onryo with Ringu so maybe.
You'd probably find pennywise more likely just because he's got broader recognition. Personally I think 'IT' kinda sucked as a story and film too. So I'm happy just with the current clown.
Wow there is a 2nd one in the works? Didn’t know that, Just makes me want them more. Yes, the move set would be insanely fun to see in game.
Getting a Killer Klowns chapter is pretty slim to none. Pennywise has a higher chance of getting that 2nd clown spot.
Although it would be nice to at least get a Jumbo Clown Legendary Outfit for The Clown. Hopefully the noises would be added with it.
Even then, Pennywise or anything from Stephen King for that matter has just as much of a slim chance to make it into DBD, since there hasn't been anything in terms of video game content related to king's work in almost 3 decades by now.
True. Although I think BHVR tried to get Pennywise a while ago (The Devs are huge fans of Stephen King) but the License holders rejected because they were busy with the 2nd film.
I still think Pennywise has a pretty high chance of joining the killer roster. I am pretty sure the Devs will do anything to get their hands on him.
I wouldn't hold my breath for it, however if they did manage to get any of king's IPs, then it would be quite a surprise for sure.