Mr X skin for Nemesis when?
We want it BHVR! Bring us Mr X!
We want it BHVR! Bring us Mr X!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be pretty neat.
Ideally, I'd want a Lady D skin that reskins the zombies into enemies from that game, but... power still probably wouldn't fit that well, so it's probably not that likely.
The GannMann Saga continues, it seems.
I really can’t wait until Friday.
I am eager to see who you will imitate next.
Lady D is better than Mr. X. Who cares about what fits? Nobody would buy a lame Mr. X skin. Everyone would simp for our giantess. Facts. 🙏
Listen, I agree, but you know there'd be some people bitching about how unfitting the power is for her if they did it.
It'd still be the first cosmetic I ever actually buy, though.
Good to see you as Nemesis.
There are some hopes that the dlc for RE 8 will be a Lady D one.
Mr. X skin is kinda boring i think.
:)
Make it a large stocking with a bar of soap in it.
Admittedly this would not technically be Resident Evii canon.
She should be a Freddy skin - this would fit...
It doesn't need to be accurate, the look-see doesn't use electricity and neither the mordeo use hatchets.
coughs
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/300657/would-mr-x-work-as-a-legendary-skin-for-nemesis#latest
Me neither, Oni is fun but I've sworn an oath to only play him so I think playing you-know-who perkless for 10 games will be refreshing
Freddy pick up is going to up.
Thats not gonna happen dude.. Since when Mr X throw a tentacle to their enemys...