If killers had 6 perks, what would you use?

For hag I would do:

STBFL

MYC

Thanatophobia

Starstruck

Agitation

Franklin's Demise

Comments

  • My standard perks are Agitation, Iron Grasp, Bamboozle and Lightborn. I call it the "bend survivors over" build.


    I guess I would add Franklin's to piss off survivors, what other perks do they hate? Oh, NOED. I cannot believe that slipped my mind. Ever since Boons, a lot of them shut up about it.

  • My main killer is Pyramid Head, so I guess this would be my build:

    BBQ

    I'm All Ears

    Corrupt Intervention

    Infectious Fright

    Ruin

    PGTW

  • I'd just do my regular builds but add in spirit fury and enduring. Can't respect strong pallets against good players or you just lose

  • I would main Freddy again.


    PR + Corrupt + Deadlock + DMS + Bamboozle and Brutal Strength


    Good slowdown and good anti-loop. Plus Freddy already has anti-loop power.

  • On Hillbilly I would go BBQ/Enduring/Pain Resonance/Ruin/Spirit Fury/[Bamboozle, Tinkerer/Undying]. Probably Tinkerer.

    On Oni BBQ/M&A/IF/Pain Resonance/PGTW/Whispers.

    Basically I would stop exchanging perks out and run all the good stuff.

  • Six slowdown perks, because why bother trying to learn how to play, the game can hold my hand to victory.

  • @BirdSpirit said:

    For hag I would do:

    STBFL

    MYC

    Thanatophobia

    Starstruck

    Agitation

    Franklin's Demise

    Surge, ruin, lethal purser, deathbound, corrupt and pop goes the weasel

  • For Huntress:

    • BBQ
    • Corrupt
    • Lethal
    • Iron Maiden
    • Pain Resonance
    • Shadowborn
  • In what ######### multiverse would you want this to happen?

    EZ.

    Ruin, Undying , Thana, POP, Pain Resonance, and Dead mans switch.

    Then you don't even have to play anymore.

    Go afk for an hour and come back to your 4 DCs.

  • PR, Corrupt, ruin, undying, pop, pentimento.

  • Ruin

    Undying

    Tinkerer

    Corrupt

    Pop

    Deadlock

    Killer: literally anyone


    yeah so in short, bad idea xD

  • Probably 2 more perks

  • More slowdown. That's the only correct answer.

  • NOED Haunted Retribution Undying Pop Bbq

  • Pig - STBL, Sloppy, Corrupt, PR, Agitation, BBQ/Monitor

    Freddy - STBL, Brutal, Fire Up, Pop, Thana, and BBQ/PR

    Artist - Stbl, Ruin, Undying, Thrill, Lullaby, and Pentimento or STBL, PR, Gop, agitation, Iron grasp, and BBQ/Pop.

  • I gotta do a bunch of killer bc this is just fun. I'm going to be up front I would have barbecue on every single build like I already do but I'm going to remove that just so I can create funner builds.

    Nemises - Lethal Pursuer, Enduring, Forced Penance, No Way Out, Corrupt, Remember Me.

    Clown - Jolt, Pain Resonance, STBFL, Brutal, Fire Up, and Freebie. Maybe agitation because yellow bottle plus agi is fun. Maybe even Zanshin tactics so I know exactly where to throw bottles to cut them off before they reach any loops. (Ik Zanshin is bad but oh well lul).

    Cenobite - Lethal Pursuer, Ruin, Undying, Thrill Of The Hunt, Pentimento, Pain Resonance. (Absolute pain and suffering)

    Myers - Corrupt, Lethal, Pwyf, Nemesis, Infectious & monitor or Jolt & Pain Resonance.

    Bubba - Enduring, Spirit Fury, Crowd Control, Undying, Bamboozle, Iron Maiden.

    For a memey bubba build it'd be Noed, Insidious, Deadlock, Iron Grasp, Agitation, corrupt.

  • For Artist:

    - Save The Best For Last

    - Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance

    - Dead Man's Switch

    - Deadlock

    - Hex: Ruin

    - Hex: Crowd Control

    Basically cutting off loops while having insane gen pressure with a faster weapon cooldown.

  • I usually do BBQ, Lethal Pursuer/Agitation/Brutal, Corrupt Intervention, and some other tracking perk so I'd probably fit BBQ, Enduring, Brutal, Agi, Corrupt, and then Lethal Pursuer/Bitter Murmur/STBFL depending on killer.

  • Shadowborn and Enduring on every killer

  • Pinhead main, for 6 perks I'd use

    BBQ

    Franklin's Demise

    Oppression

    Stridor - use a good headset and I just like it.

    Hex Plaything

    Hey Pentimento

  • Right now I run with Lightborn, BBQ, Beast of Prey, and Distressing.

    With two more perk slots, I'd probably add Starstruck and Whispers. Maybe sometimes I'd use Nurse's Calling instead of one of those.

  • Pig main:

    Oppression

    Surveillance

    Corrupt

    Whispers

    BBQ

    Pop/ Sloppy/ DMS/ Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance

  • End game:

    • Noed
    • Bloodwarden
    • Rancor
    • Remember me
    • STBFL
    • Fireup

    Expose:

    • Noed
    • Dragon grip
    • Make your choice
    • Star truck
    • Haunted ground
    • Devour hope
  • Artist Main :

    BBQ, Scourge Hook : Pain Resonance, Scorge Hook : Gift of Pain, Hex : Devour Hope, Hex : Undying and Agitation.

    Nothing blatantly strong (the first 4 are actually my build rn), with undying to help DH and Agitation to reach the Scourge Hook.

  • For Blight:

    Shadowborn

    Lethal Pursuer

    Agitation

    BBQ

    Enduring

    Fearmonger

  • Depends on the killer. Would love to use a full chase build:

    1. Enduring
    2. Spirit Fury
    3. Bamboozle
    4. STBFL
    5. Brutal Strength
    6. Fire Up or Coup De Grace


  • For blight:

    -BBQ

    -Lethal Pursuer

    -Undying

    -Devour Hope

    -Shadowborn or Pop

    -Corrupt intervention