Maybe after buffing the weak killers the boring killers can get re worked?
Like the title states some killers are boring to play and to play against. Just a couple I think of are
-bubba (lazy killer design)
-twins (uhhh pick rate)
-wraith (Bing bong hit Bing Bong hit)
Just my thoughts. Anyone agree?
Comments
well they just nerfed twins and wraith lol
Bubba's main attack isn't relevant to the movie, is offensive, and needs to be redone or completely removed.
Twins are ridiculous. The little brother is super fast. The Sister is incredibly fast. No reason for the characters to be so overpowered in one area.
Wraith is so overpowered that it's boring to play against or with.
All killers have a hit box that's unrealistic. A killer should not be able to hit you if both of your feet are on the ground on the other side of a window. A killer should not be able to travel from one side of the map to the other at twice the speed of any survivor. And players who are reported multiple times for being toxic and not playing the game as intended should be banned for a time period.
They already nerfed wraith and twins so dont worry, they will nerf bubba too if you ask a lot.
"Boring killers" lmao
I said rework not nerf that means new power
I didn't say nerf I said rework as in New power. I'm aware Bubba is ######### all the killers listed are ######### and aren't fun to play against and it's honestly gonna be hard to buff them to make them good so why not rework them?
I did not say they are op they are all #########
I don't know how anyone thought I was saying nerf the killers or that they are op lmao I'm just saying they are boring to play against lmfao. I kinda like playing against the twins when I see them every blue moon they just aren't really fun to play in my opinion
I just don't understand the Bubba hate at all.
I mean I don't hate bubba players just a really poorly designed killer. The anti loop on him is awful you get a 5 second stun if you mess up and then people get mad at him for camping. I don't play a ton of survivor I'd say a quarter of my hours are on survivor and I don't really blame bubba players for proxy or face camping when it's all they got. I would say buff him but if you give him a ton of power in a loop that could be OP quickly and if you nerf him then he really doesn't have anything going for him at all.
Reworking Killers because they're "boring" should never be an option
What do you suggest
You just called 3 of the most fun killers boring... I mean, after the nerf, I guess I kind of agree with Wraith. But he used to be so great. A revert would solve his problem.
Keeping them as is/buff or nerf them if needed. There are no "boring Killers". Everyone has different tastes. The only boring Killer that exists is Basement Bubba. Normal Bubba is actually really fun
I think the devs are less focused on what is considered "boring" and more on actual gameplay strength.
Wraith just needs his nerf reverted, it was unnecessary. He was fine as he was.
I think Bubba is one of the more fun and interactive killers we have rn. Camping Bubba is dumb but that's not exactly a Bubba issue.
And finally, uhh, Twins. Twins is just there, I guess. Basically the new Pig in which they keep getting nerfed. I'm not sure how to change them but I'm sure there are Twins players who know what to do.
First off, “boring” is subjective.
Second, it’s irrelevant to balance anyways because it’s subjective. Whether or not someone thinks something is fun or boring has no determination of whether or not that thing is balanced. If it’s balanced and you don’t find it fun? Tough, get over it.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with Bubba.
Almost no one plays normal Bubba
All Bubbas have potential to facecamp you. Sigh.
I play normal Bubba. I have a rush down build and love him on the Game, I actually refuse to face camp on the Game. Even if I run into a clicky loser that I would normally beat on hook, I exhibit perseverance and continue playing Lumberjack Bubba. Every pallet must go.
Bubba's Face-Camping potential needs a nerf of some kind that won't grant Survivors total immunity in the vicinity of the Hook but won't allow the Bubba do get a kill by just staying there
If we were to rework every killer the community deems boring, the dev would need to rework 80% of the killer each patch.
Be that as it may, my stats (while limited) are pretty in-line with BHVR's official pick rates.
I separated Bubba's who facecamped and Bubba's who did not. 81% of Bubba's we've faced in nearly 300 games facecamped.
Damn, that is crazy. I would have honestly guessed it was closer to a 60/40 spread in favor of face camping. It is a miracle they did not already bludgeon him with nerfs. My heart will not be able to take it when judgement day is upon us.
Here's the total pie chart.
Facecamping Bubba was the 2nd most popular Killer, behind Huntress and ahead of Trapper.
also ######### rip to the Twins. they've appeared twice in 289 games.
Honestly when reading the title I would've expected seeing killers like Nemesis, PH, Artist and Trickster in your list
Bubba and wraith though..?
I strongly agree with the twins though
Fun is subjective i had more fun with the old freddy but they still change it. I had fun with twin too until boon became a mecanic.
Anyway those killer already got nerf i know you said rework but we all know 99% of the rework bhvr do is a nerf specially in the killer case.
uhhhhhhhh, what? the sister is the same slow speed as every other killer. she's no faster than the average, 115%.
how many hours do you have?
i am also confused by you calling wraith overpowered when he is one of the weakest killers right now considering the meta
'Boring' is subjective and your post is basically 'Change Killers I don't like'.
No first all killers need basekit buffs cause right now only 2 are viable and secondly what should the reworks be then leather face is known for his chainsaw and wraith is a stealth killer and his lore backs it up. Should it just be what people are constantly complaining about and make all killers m1 loopable garbage just sort survivors can have "fun"?
Be very, VERY careful with what you wish for, pal.
I don't think Bubba should be reworked. I find him very fun to vs in chase and think he takes a bit of skill to master. Just hitting a survivor at the very end of your chainsaw sweep after moving perfectly around a rock is so satisfying.
His camping is annoying but that's the same with a lot of killers in this game. Basically any good M2 or STBFL and camping is pretty easy.
Of all of the choices those are the ones you deem boring?...though its subjective so...
Not sure what you mean by Bubba’s attack being offensive?
Victor is very strong and if you’re caught out in the open there’s not much you can do other than to move erratically and hope they whiff. The sister has regular M1 movespeed.
I’m guessing you’re a newer player? Wraith can be very strong against new survivors but he’s pretty middle of the pack when you start to learn the game more. A good tip is to prevent him from blocking off pallets/windows while he’s cloaked and to do gens around decent tiles like shack etc. Try to avoid gens near dead zones (places where there are no windows or pallets.)
At the current rate of balance, once all the weak killers get their eventual buff it'll probably be heading towards the end of 2023.
I...wouldn't hold your breath on reworks to killers like Twins (BHVR literally doesn't seem to understand them), Wraith (due to his nature of a noob stomper). Bubba already got a rework and is a lot less clunky than he used to be. He's just got a terribly outdated kit.
We'll see a GF and a Legion rework, probably in the mid patch after Ringu (Summer 2022) and the next mid patch (Autumn 2022). Whether these come out to a Plague 'she's really fun to play' rework or a Pig 'we've changed the color of some addons, be grateful' rework...we'll have to see. After that, maybe Twins will get a small buff (this time next year).