So what are you all spending your shards on?

Gonna keep mine for the next original killer that gets released, what about you guys?

Comments

  • I've already got all the killers that are currently out and I'm only missing a few survivors- probably gonna nab Yun-Jin, I bought Trickster with shards so I don't actually have her yet.

  • Cosmetics, still waiting for a Yui-Cosmetic which I like. I usually buy Chapters with money (the only recent exception was Mikaela). And the next two Chapters will probably be licensed (Ringu is confirmed and I would be very surprised if the Anniversary Chapter will be original), so I would not really get to spend my Shards on Characters anytime soon.

  • I'm saving them up for cosmetics that I've been wanting to get. I might get Blight while I'm at it, too.

  • Saving mine for the anniversary just in case they do the new shrine everyday thing again

  • I bought Mikaela for CoH

  • I never received them.

  • Not related but I didnt buy Bubba, but I played him a few times with Splinter offerings, does it count? Will I have 6000?

  • I always save my shards for cosmetics that can be purchased with shards as I'm trying to save real money for more important stuff. Plus I just like earning my cosmetics through the game as I earn it, I can also ~~attempt~~ to improve.

  • Nothing. I have no real use for them.

  • Idk for the moment im also saving my shards for next chapters, i could buy Jonah but the perks don't really appeal to me.. I have every character with the exception of him and Pinhead.

  • The next original killer, if a survivor doesnt appeal to me I dont have much reason getting them at all, i'll even wait forever in the shrine if i really dont want to purchase them.

  • saving for feng sets since they keep making them sets for no justifiable reason 😑

  • The next unlicensed chapter. The less I spend while they're making terrible decisions, the better.

  • I buy chapters, so I save my shards for skins. I’m about to log in and see if my 6K is there so I can get Yui’s new skin.

  • Meh, might as well save them up.

  • Soon Mr. Puddles will be mine....

  • Spirit. And with her I will have every killer.

  • Probably the upcoming Valentines David king skin. Looks pretty clean

  • Would have saved up for the upcoming Kate skin but since thats going to be auric cells only i spent shards for 2 Mikaela cosmetic pieces.

  • Buying survivors, just bought Feng today

  • I bought Jane a new hair :o

  • I own all characters and tons of outfits on all of them (who have them). I spend shards on BP from the shrine since BP is the one thing I can't buy.

  • I don’t spend my shards, I keep them as collectibles.

  • can't get much with 6k shards.

  • I have no idea. I had 93k shards before, now i have some more.

    I got all killers and most survivors unlockable with shards, and all cosmetics i care for. I think i just store them for whatever.

  • artist so that i can get pain resonsance, then all my killers attempting to get a chance of getting it.

    I might get 2 by the time the event is over if im lucky. oh and a bunch of envelopes on an underequipped killer i dont know how to play.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    Not related but I didnt buy Bubba, but I played him a few times with Splinter offerings, does it count? Will I have 6000?

    Someone mentioned in another thread that they the 6000 shards, even though they only ever played bubba via the splinter, so you should get the shards

  • I'll wait and see if I get them. Not holding my breath

  • I didn´t recieved them still but i wanna buy blight.

  • I was going to get the Feng bunny suit, but didn’t release cosmetics were so expensive.

    Also, I don’t own Oni or Blight, but I don’t think they’re brilliant for console play.

  • I have around 25000 now. I have pretty much all characters and cosmetics... I don't really have anything to spend them on right now.

  • Nothing, all the cosmetics I would use are part of a locked set and I prefer individual pieces.

  • I didn't receive them

  • Blood points, need those P3s.

  • I didn’t get any shards so far (I thought I played Bubba at some point but maybe not? 🤷‍♂️) Either way I’d just be saving them for the next original killer probably.

  • Nothing out of respect for the masks and them making the dumbest decisions.

  • I finally got Clown. He was one of my favorites (I played him on my sister's account) but I convinced myself to purchase all or the "unique" killers first. Already got BBQ on him, so... Now we wait for Ringu.

  • on Playstation and Switch I used it on the Shrine, Switch for bloodpoints, Playstation for perks. Still have some left over on Playstation because Hangman's Trick was already unlocked because I'm a Pig main.

  • I got Elodie. Wanted to finish tome 8, plus I'm almost done with the original characters. Just have Jeff, Jonah, Felix, Deathslinger, and Twins left.

  • Nothing. I have over 120k of shards and nothing in the store seems worth it. Part of the problem is I only main Claudette and I've already purchased the stuff I like for her.

    I was thinking to purchase the Twins, only because I love the sounds Victor makes, but Behaviour seems to be adamant on making them as unattractive as possible to play.

  • Maybe I'll go to the movies... by myself.

    Considering 6k won't get a single premium headpiece, I feel a little aggrieved by the level of compensation, but hey-ho, feels like pissing into the wind.