What’s your favorite Perk right now?
I don’t really have a favorite perk to be honest. Self Care is a must for me if I play Claudette.
Tagged:
Mod
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Small game. I get rid of all totems in no time and screws all those killers running noed, ruin or other hex totems. Almost all killers are running, at least, one of those at rank 1.
Also it's really handy against the trapper or the hag (if you have a flashlight).
lithe and balanced, lithe if your not running a map offering, balanced if im running last mask
Balanced Landing. This is me if I don't have it...

I'm really enjoying the new Alert.
That is me but only if I drop Urban Evasion from my kit.
My main loadout is Sprint Burst, Self Care, Adrenaline, and Alert.
Although any exhaustion perk is worth a slot besides Dead Hard because I always forget I have it and panic and use it at the wrong time. I just like Sprint Burst because lets say it is a killer with an insta-down such as Leatherface or Tier III Myers, you can quickly get ahead of them and gain some distance. I just like how much distance you can gain on a killer. Although I’ve been saved by Balanced Landing and Lithe on a fair share of occasions.
I've been running Small Game pretty much every match due to everyone and their mother running Ruin and/or NOED these days.
On the killer side, I've found that Stridor is a huge help in avoiding losing track of survivors that you just whacked, especially on Nurse.
Stake out. I absolutely hate Ruin and everyone is running it now, plus I enjoy tracking the killer anyways.
Iron will
Survivors
Urban Evasion, Lithe, Windows Of Opportunity, Dance With Me, Alert
Killers
Blood Warden, Pop Goes The Weasel, Rancor,
I play solo as survivor a lot and can't always count on a teammate for a save, so deliverance is a personal favorite of mine (especially since it can so easily counter camping, and pairs super well with We're Gonna Live Forever, Empathy and either Borrowed Time or We'll make it).
Basically wait for the first person to get hit, go on over to them and either heal them if they escape, or rescue them from the hook and get a free get out of being hook card (plus BT if the killer comes right back, and we'll make it if they don't).
As killer I really enjoy running Haunted grounds, because even if you don't run any other hex perks survivors just can't help themselves, and can grant you a quick 4k if they aren't careful
Iron Will, it's the best perk in the game.
We'll make it - screw your sloppy butcher
Kindred - Look guys, all 3 of you are surrounding the hook while the killer is nearby....maybe someone should do gens?
Balanced landing
Franklin's Demise
I love it to smack you goodies out your hands MUHAHAHA
Quick and quiet
Favorite Perk: Ace In The Hole.
It feels so naice scooping for candies on my items.
Favorite Built:
Plunderers Instinct, Ace In The Hole, Selfcare, Urban Evasion.
It's all about getting in without items and bringing home that juice.
the rock one 10/10 would meme again
I like "We'll make it" because killers ree so hard when they see that injured state disappear before they can waddle back to the hook.
I like using balanced landing
I mainly play as a survivor so i don't have favourite perks for killer but self heal and bond are a definite for me they are so useful in my opinion!
Nuff said.
My Dirty little looter build - (when I'm not main-ing killer)
Quick and Quiet, Light Weight, Saboteur, Plunderer's Instinct.
I personally love saboteur, its like the only thing that makes me feel aggressive (as opposed to reactive) when playing survivor.
Is this for survivor or killer?
Are we talking about "favorite" or "effective"?
What I WANT to use or what I ACTUALLY use?
When i play survivor i need Dance W/ Me. On the rare times i don't have it, i still count to three after fast vaults.
In fact, I was doing it on Legion too.
Plunderers for me, I am a hoarder so I like raiding all the chests.
I've actually thought about using that with UE/SC and probably either Premonition or Ace in The Hole.
As an Ace main, i am obliged to say "Up the ante", i understand why many people say it is a useless perk but it has worked marvelously for me, it may be just sheer luck but this perk has helped me escape from hooks and bear traps a lot of times.
Because it helps to actually LOSE the killer.
But If you enjoy playing looping louie, you don't need it.
Going killer only though now so guess I'll have to find a new fav perk. Bitter murmer has taken me by surprise. Really nice if you're near the gen when it pops too if its behind a wall.
I'll probably go with enduring though. Makes pallet loops and decisice stike bearable.
Definitely Adrenaline for me personally. It's so situational but when it works it can really save you big time.
However, my build is...
Hex: Devour Hope
Hex: No one escapes death
Remember Me
Blood Warden
Wraith.
Survivors: borrowed time
Killers: brutal strength or save the best for last for killer
I lurve Balanced landing and
OMG
ur gonna hate me now
SABO
As a Survivor I really enjoy Autodidact, it's weird but super effective later on. Other than that it's Stakeout, Premonition, and Urban.
Iron Will, Urban, Spine Chill, and Stakeout is my go to setup.
Killer:
Bloodwarden and the new Tinkerer.
I always manage to catch people out with the Myers due to Bloodwarden. No one ever sees it coming.
Tinkerer is just so much fun as Cannibal to come up to a gen and have a saw almost completely ready to go. Jumpscare chainsaw ^_^