So about the T shirts...
Can we remove Felix's T-shirt in the next patch? Thanks.
Also artists as well. Equality reasons.
Wait, you thought this thread was about something else? Nah. This is just a simp post.
EDIT: Oh yea and jeffs never forget jeff.
Comments
Hehe, I see what ya did there.
While we are at it I demand theremoval of Legions shirts. All 4 of them.
Can't believe you would mention Felix, Artist and Jeff..
But FORGET CLOWN???
I wholeheartedly agree
Good topic my dude, 10/10 😏
Add Jane to the list too
Why do you want Jane to be nerfed? Shed end up moving at Nurse speed
If Jane's t shirts remove, this is not nerf. This is huge buff, more people will main her.
Still a buff to me
And Ghostface
Jane escape rates if they give her a bikini, 99%
ay yo isn't susie like 16 tho
kinda sus
When she got teleported to the entity's realm yeah but time has passed sincethen
That's why we have Shirtless Victor because he may look like a baby but hea actually olderthan Deathslinger
YOU SAID THE ILLEGAL WORD
Why ? Tell me
If it's a patch without Leon I don't want it 😞
Shirtless Jeff is a no-brainer.
Jeff has already way too few cosmetics as is and most follow the same theme of wearing a leather jacket. Shirtless Jeff would be a win-win for this.
also while at it, make this an actual skin:
Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/mcwbsz/cosmetic_contest_submission_jeff_johansen/
make all of these not linked. So we can have Shirtless Jeff with these leg cosmetics.
erm. Wait. I.. I am asking for a friend. Right. That’s it.
Forgot I was straight for a second there ngl.
I can’t believe I’m posting this twice in one week, but you forgot Michael
Uh no. Jane escape rates would be 1%, because I would straight tunnel her just to watch that booty jiggle when I smacked it lol
Haha lmao
This is my new phone background. Sorry kids, Myers is more important.
Oni too. He has one thats kinda close, but none truly off
We have clowns pubes in his santa outfit you got enough
never enough
You also have his blighted skin which gives you 3 kinks in one
never enough
I'm diggin' that 🤤