Alchemist ring is balanced

Such an amazing add on that rewards the killer for hitting his ability. To the people who think equipping alchemist ring is just easy win frankly it's not. You're gonna sweat yourself to get these hits in against competent survivors. I suggest playing the killer yourself and learning how there's a lot of Counter play to blight and I'm saying this as a Blight main who plays 70% Survivor these days. Even his techs has a lot of counter play to it you know just leave the loop lol. You're also not going to pressure four healthy individuals without it the cooldown makes it impossible.

I do think Blight tag can be be really strong combined with it though. Maybe blight tag is the problem and I'm fine with thanos snapping it off the game and keep Alchemist on.

Comments

  • It's not balanced at all. It takes an already overtuned killer and makes him unstoppable. Be like Huntress that can instantly get all 5 hatchets again simply for hitting someone. It's so broken.

  • @BrokenSouI said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754201#Comment_2754201

    Stop with the trolling sluzzy. I don't agree that Alch ring is balanced. But to call blight himself, OP. Is just being disingenuous

    I've seen the slaughters he has made. I've played against the almighty trio (Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer). Most teams don't stand a chance against him even without that addon, especially when perks are used.

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754202#Comment_2754202

    I've seen the slaughters he has made. I've played against the almighty trio (Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer). Most teams don't stand a chance against him even without that addon, especially when perks are used.

    IF the blight is good. Let's not forget that.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Requiring skill does not justify its strength, especially when it has literally no downside

    So you want high skill ceilling and low reward,basically people who want nurse nerfed

  • @CashelP14 said:

    I personally think the add-on is just too strong for being a purple without any downside. Especially when you couple it with a bunch of Blights other add-ons.

    Compound33 is pink,iris are supposed to be strong,but people still want it nerfed,so yeah,they want pinks to be just as ######### as brown ones

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2753052#Comment_2753052

    So you want high skill ceilling and low reward,basically people who want nurse nerfed

    No,

    I want high risk high reward

    Not low risk high reward

  • @Travis_Bateman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2753260#Comment_2753260

    Compound33 is pink,iris are supposed to be strong,but people still want it nerfed,so yeah,they want pinks to be just as ######### as brown ones

    People want add-ons to be strong but fair. Old iri head for Huntress was too strong and not fair, whereas infinite tier 3 is strong but fair.

  • Alchemist is fine you just need to reach an structure is you run in the wild of course not

  • @Sluzzy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754202#Comment_2754202

    I've seen the slaughters he has made. I've played against the almighty trio (Ruin, Undying, Tinkerer). Most teams don't stand a chance against him even without that addon, especially when perks are used.

    Will you ever admit that its most likely problem in ur survival skills?

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754214#Comment_2754214

    Will you ever admit that its most likely problem in ur survival skills?

    I see you questioning survivor's skill all over the forum while crying all over the place about "killer weak" and objecting any complaint (valid or not) without making actual valid counterpoints, so I'll just turn the question around and ask you: will you ever admit that it's most likely a problem in your killer skills? Maybe you're just not that good and want 4ks handed over easily ✨

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754691#Comment_2754691

    I see you questioning survivor's skill all over the forum while crying all over the place about "killer weak" and objecting any complaint (valid or not) without making actual valid counterpoints, so I'll just turn the question around and ask you: will you ever admit that it's most likely a problem in your killer skills? Maybe you're just not that good and want 4ks handed over easily ✨

    Lets go eggy. Lets start it :D

    Look at sluzzy posts and the one with how broken blight is where in end match they had <10k BP over all.

    Where am I crying about killers? Enlighten me? Regarding the DH and its presence in every game with either having to bait it out, or getting at advanced skilled players who use its iframes to soak a hit before vaulting - knowing otherwise would be dead.

    I play 3/26 killers, with only reason I know I can compete and get that 4K.

    As long 8/10 games I get 4K, have nothing to admit.

    But playing more then half of

    the roster, its just plain stupid. Dont you agree? Or do you only play as a survivor?


    And ps:

    I also do play survivor and shockingly I prefer lithe over DH in any such builds, and facing blight is always fun. I know his weaknesses around loops and can assume his next move.

    Letting blight start doing mind games and them just hold W is most effective thing you can do.

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754762#Comment_2754762

    Lets go eggy. Lets start it :D

    Look at sluzzy posts and the one with how broken blight is where in end match they had <10k BP over all.

    Where am I crying about killers? Enlighten me? Regarding the DH and its presence in every game with either having to bait it out, or getting at advanced skilled players who use its iframes to soak a hit before vaulting - knowing otherwise would be dead.

    I play 3/26 killers, with only reason I know I can compete and get that 4K.

    As long 8/10 games I get 4K, have nothing to admit.

    But playing more then half of

    the roster, its just plain stupid. Dont you agree? Or do you only play as a survivor?

    And ps:

    I also do play survivor and shockingly I prefer lithe over DH in any such builds, and facing blight is always fun. I know his weaknesses around loops and can assume his next move.

    Letting blight start doing mind games and them just hold W is most effective thing you can do.

    I have nothing to start. I just replied to your comment because your attitude is horrible

  • @egg_ said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754777#Comment_2754777

    I have nothing to start. I just replied to your comment because your attitude is horrible

    Then enjoy your reads in sluzzy the god nurse discussions, how everything is utterly broken. And make sure to hit that upvote button

  • @KolbyKolbyKolby said:

    That argument doesn't make any sense at all. Like a Nurse addon that fully recharged her blinks with a shorter fatigue on a successful hit would be an equally terrible idea. It isn't hard to hit those hits as Blight, those are the majority of the hits you should be making if you're playing well. The normal downside of a hit is that you have to let them recharge and the addon removes the only downside. It forces there to be little to no counterplay as a survivor's best option when getting hit is to use the time and speed to get to a safer area, which just makes it a poor design.

    Technically double recharge does that but I don’t agree with OP while being a Blight main

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754342#Comment_2754342

    People want add-ons to be strong but fair. Old iri head for Huntress was too strong and not fair, whereas infinite tier 3 is strong but fair.

    Old iri huntress was fair though. She has the wind up of a Grandma lots of counter play to that.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754681#Comment_2754681

    Old iri huntress was fair though. She has the wind up of a Grandma lots of counter play to that.

    Totally not biased btw

  • It's not balanced, but fool yourself into believing that an addon should be that strong for very rare.

  • @Shroompy said:

    Requiring skill does not justify its strength, especially when it has literally no downside

    90% of all addons dont have a downside? This concept got long ago already deleted when the hag had this style of addons, getting a effect plus a downside to it. Go check out the addons of all Killers, you will see there are barely any with downsides anymore.

  • I don't play Huntress. Just saying it from a perspective of a Good Survivor who faced a lot of old Iri huntress back then. A huntress without wind up add on has a lot of room to work with.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754681#Comment_2754681

    Old iri huntress was fair though. She has the wind up of a Grandma lots of counter play to that.

    lol gg you just lost some credibility by saying that

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2753396#Comment_2753396

    Whats the point of addons rather then just giving ups?

    Which other addon survivor/killer have downs. Except ones that take something im return for additional bp

    I don’t think you understand, high power add-ons in a balance perspective need to have a downside for its upside


    No joke Blight himself even has some (restricts his turning rate but gives him another rush and faster recharge rate on stacks) if this add-on only gave him another rush and had no downside that would genuinely be good for a rare add-on

    Huntress’s Iridescent Head also gives her a one shot down with her hatchets, but she can only have 1 hatchet

    Trapper’s Trapper Bag lets him have all traps but he can’t pick up traps

    Pretty sure Billy’s Pighouse gloves has an upside and downside as well

    Carmina has an add-on that reduces her total crow count but if she is on cooldown she is undetectable, another that increases crow count but has a downside too iirc


    Alot of killers do so why does Alchemist ring have no downside while some of these do?


    EDIT: Hag also has add-ons that do it too forgot to mention that

  • I swear the Devs do not care about the real community, and just silence people who aren't praising them all the time.

  • @BenZ0 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2753052#Comment_2753052

    90% of all addons dont have a downside? This concept got long ago already deleted when the hag had this style of addons, getting a effect plus a downside to it. Go check out the addons of all Killers, you will see there are barely any with downsides anymore.

    Yeah I know that, but some add ons that have really strong effects should have downsides to them. You are given a powerful effect and not punished if used incorrectly

    These add ons should be high risk high reward

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754681#Comment_2754681

    Old iri huntress was fair though. She has the wind up of a Grandma lots of counter play to that.

    Honestly your right 😂 don't know what I was thinking. Definitely not busted at all lol

  • @CashelP14 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2754801#Comment_2754801

    Honestly your right 😂 don't know what I was thinking. Definitely not busted at all lol

    Only busted because the server is messed up where you can get hit despite being cover. Back when the game was P2P and you got a match where the connection is so smooth and you can accurately pinpoint if a fast vault is safe or not to the very last second unlike today dodging hatches were easy if she had no wind up add ons.

  • If I notice the Blight is using alchemist ring I'll just DC.

  • @Myla said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2755916#Comment_2755916

    Only busted because the server is messed up where you can get hit despite being cover. Back when the game was P2P and you got a match where the connection is so smooth and you can accurately pinpoint if a fast vault is safe or not to the very last second unlike today dodging hatches were easy if she had no wind up add ons.

    God P2P was horrible. I would hate to go back to a time where the killer could lag switch so easily for a easy win lol

    I actually remember going to peoples profiles and seeing messages like "If you bodyblock the hook, use DS or flashlight save = 0 points" 😂

    All jokes aside Iri Head was just busted. Getting hit around cover is annoying but even if hatchets were perfect, they'd still be busted. Current Iri Head where you can only use it once I don't mind.

1 2 ›