Your good build

When your not trying something new what's that go to build for you.

Spine chill: Mainly for Wraith and Ghostface

Iron will: because I main Jeff and he groans so loudly

Self care: my team doesn't bother healing

BT: because BT

Comments

  • Iron Grasp, Agitation, Lightborn and Bamboozle. Ask the survivors how much fun they had going against it. Spoiler alert, they send me lots of compliments and say that I am the most skilled killer they ever played against.

  • @jamally093 said:

    When your not trying something new what's that go to build for you.

    Spine chill: Mainly for Wraith and Ghostface

    Iron will: because I main Jeff and he groans so loudly

    Self care: my team doesn't bother healing

    BT: because BT

    Tinkerer and No Way Out + anything else. I crutch hard on tinkerer to know what gens are about to pop.

  • Pyramid Head:

    Corrupt Intervention, Pop goes the Weasel, BBQ, I’m all ears.

    Yes I just stole Katy’s build.

  • I don't really have a go-to build. I prestige characters when they hit 50, level them back to 15, and then see what I get in the bloodweb to play with. So all my killers use different builds. There are really bad perks I avoid like Insidious and Monstrous Shrine, etc, but I don't have a problem using average perks and unusual combos.

  • @dugman said:

    I don't really have a go-to build. I prestige characters when they hit 50, level them back to 15, and then see what I get in the bloodweb to play with. So all my killers use different builds. There are really bad perks I avoid like Insidious and Monstrous Shrine, etc, but I don't have a problem using average perks and unusual combos.

    Insidious and Monstrous Shrine would be my other two perks if we could bring six. You are missing out.

  • Survivor: We'll make it, BT, Spine Chill and Kindred ( I call it the pip build. This loadout makes sure you get as much points and emblems as possible.)

    Spirit: M&A, Agitation, Whispers, BBQ (Basically tracking, pseudo Shadowborn and a bit of faster carrying.)

  • For Survivor

    Soul Guard because I hate being one tapped/revived from down and getting slapped immediately down by the killer. Occasional unbreakable.

    Self Care because I play too aggressively to be running around injured and it's just asking to get slapped down. I use my self care responsibly don't worry.

    Desperate Measures because when I do utilize it, it's basically improved Botany Knowledge

    Dead Hard because I need to get through that unintentionally bodyblocking/sandbagging teammate.

    For Killer

    Corrupt Intervention because it gives me a second to set up and a lot of survivors spawn by blocked gens so it gets my first chase. Better than Lethal Pursuer if you watch for crows flying.

    Discordance because having a generator light up when you have two survivors on a generator is never not useful

    Devour Hope because I don't have the patience to camp hooks and I like being rewarded for it

    A Nurse's Calling because I get a lot of mileage out of it and nobody expects it anymore.

  • image.png

    This has probably been my go-to build for at least the past few hundred hours.

    WGLF for extra bloodpoints and ground healing speed (comes in clutch more than you think), BT because some unhooks just won't ever happen without it, WMI for an amazing boost to heal speed, and IW because I don't like hearing Bill cough.

    I wanted a very team-centric build, because i'm tired of builds that're only to help you survive like most meta builds, and I want to be able to play effectively without finding myself relying on things like Dead Hard, Sprint Burst or Decisive to act as safety nets.

    But Iron Will is my guilty pleasure, so shut up.

  • I've been finding value recently in using Endearing, Brutal Strength, STBFL, and BBQ for blood points. Using a strong chase build catches survivors off guard, and has actually been more effective than I expected. Being able to stay on the heels of survivors, as well as not having to care about pallets has been a lot of fun!

  • As Blight it's usually:

    Shadowborn, Lethal Pursuer, Agitation and then I mix up the 4th for fun.

  • When we're not experimenting with new builds me and my gf have been running pentimento, undying, thrill of the hunt and in the last spot I run ruin while she runs devour as our go to build.

    It's extremely good at wasting the survivor's time and we can usually stay at 4-5 gens for a while as we're more or less giving them an entire side objective and then making them do it again with pentimento and has made games way more relaxing than they have been recently.

  • When we're not experimenting with new builds me and my gf have been running pentimento, undying, thrill of the hunt and in the last spot I run ruin while she runs devour as our go to build.

    It's extremely good at wasting the survivor's time and we can usually stay at 4-5 gens for a while as we're more or less giving them an entire side objective and then making them do it again with pentimento and has made games way more relaxing than they have been recently.

  • BBQ, infectious fright, pop and fill in perk depending on the killer

  • Besides BBQ for obvious grind reasons, I totally dig the new scourge hook:PR. This perk is my liberator and gave me so much breathing room against oppressive survivors.

    When I'm lucky and get a quick, early down, I often can interrupt the first gen and jump right in there. I might not prevent it to pop 20s later, but I often find two more survivors and chase one, while the other returns to the gen and the forth goes for the save.

    Sometimes RNG deals you some bad hooks, but this is a risk that I gladly work with. It's 10% less then Pop, but you get it automatically applied to the best gen and often hear some nice screams, giving you an instant new objective.

    Often survivors will wisen up to your favorite Scourge Hook and I have seen all three free survivors swarming it, bodyblocking and sabotaging; if this happens I laugh because no one is doing anything really productive and I just use a normal hook.


    My other goto perk is M&A. Its just a QoL perk for me that will mess with many survivors flight response and allows you to catch the greedy ones off guard at their gens.


    And tinkerer is also never a bad choice and I love he instant stealth opportunities you get with it. Its best witj Bubba and jumping between two gen jokies with your chainsaw reeving. Ahhhh, that's life.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751609#Comment_2751609

    Insidious and Monstrous Shrine would be my other two perks if we could bring six. You are missing out.

    BS, you're a BP enjoyer, where's your bbq? Ya know survs number one favorite "op" and or "hacker" perk?

  • I've been using BBQ Pain R NWO and Lethal Pursuer on Spirit.

  • Borrowed Time


    Prove Thyself


    We're Gonna Live Forever


    Boon: Circle of Healing



    My SWF is bad. Like really really bad and I am the best player on it. I need Borrowed Time to make sure my unhooks are safe. Prove Thyself is for getting gens done with a friend. We're Gonna Live Forever for the blood point gains and getting my idiot friends off the floor. Circle of Healing so after I save them they can run to my boon and heal themselves up. That slot used to go to We'll Make It.

  • I usually chabge builds every match to keep the game more interresting but i am never taking of windows of oppertunity. Not without regretting it atleast

    I'm crutching it hard

  • @jamally093 said:

    When your not trying something new what's that go to build for you.

    Spine chill: Mainly for Wraith and Ghostface

    Iron will: because I main Jeff and he groans so loudly

    Self care: my team doesn't bother healing

    BT: because BT

    agi, iron grasp, mad grit and bbq

  • For Killer it depends (obviously) but my main is Oni so his would be corrupt, bbq, the scourge one that regresses gens and infectious fright. For survivor it's Dead Hard, Windows of Opportunity, WGLF and Boon: Circle of Fairness.

  • Mine is always BT, Iron will and two others.

    I mix windows of opportunity, kindred and the one which let's you sprint when you pallet-stun or the one that let's you see your own scratch marks.

  • CoH, DH, BT and Kindred/DS

    I am a proud meta slave

  • When I want to do well I almost always run windows but most times it’s still with a meme build.

  • My standard build is BBQ, Pop, Pain Resonance and Tinkerer. But when I know I'm facing good survivors that won't let me play the game I swap BBQ for Corrupt Intervention.

    Survivor build is not a big deal, Kindred, DS, Spine Chill, BT.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Pyramid Head:

    Corrupt Intervention, Pop goes the Weasel, BBQ, I’m all ears.

    Yes I just stole Katy’s build.

    Who the ######### is Katy and why do we have the exact same build?!

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    Iron Grasp, Agitation, Lightborn and Bamboozle. Ask the survivors how much fun they had going against it. Spoiler alert, they send me lots of compliments and say that I am the most skilled killer they ever played against.

    That's a sick build, bro! Have you thought about using NOED with NWO? I had friendly survivors, saying nice things about my mother and great wishes for my entire family. They also told me not to die from horrible diseases and hoping I stay healthy.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2751595#Comment_2751595

    Who the ######### is Katy and why do we have the exact same build?!

    Oh, Karu autocorrected to “Katy” corns reason.

  • I run Corrupt/PGTW/Agitation/BBQ on pretty much every killer.

    Kindred/BT/CoH/Exhaustion is my go-to on survivor

  • Survivor: Spine Chill, Boon: Circle of Healing, Sprint Burst, and Alert. My survivor build rarely changes, and I only really changed Self Care to the healing boon.

    Killer: Ruin, Undying, BBQ, Discordance. My killer build has changed a bit since I decided to one-trick Trickster. I had to adjust it to try and make up for the lack of map pressure that he comes with and more gen control.

  • I tend to run all kinds of builds for all Killers

    But mainly I run: Corrupt and Whispers

    But Survivor it's: Kindred, Stakeout (Spine Chill)

  • My go-to build is For the People, We'll Make It, BT, and Saboteur (or Inner Strength for self heals but more recently CoH)

    Essentially I play to keep my teammates alive so I try to go for most of the hook saves. If the killer isn't there, I get quick heals from WMI. If the killer is there, BT helps. And when I see someone getting tunneled, I'll pop FTP to make myself an easier target and make it harder for the killer to tunnel them.