All I want is Kindred

I've probably spent about 2-3 million bp on Jonah and I still don't have Kindred. I have 79 perks unlocked. It's astounding to me that as someone who plays solo survivor and typically stays away from the meta how ######### stupid the grind is in this game.

All the generic perks that aren't teachables should just be ######### unlocked at tier 3 by default.

Comments

  • "All the generic perks that aren't teachables should just be ######### unlocked at tier 3 by default."

    Nah, once you reach P1, P2 and P3 the lvl 30, 35 and 40 teachables of that character appears already at rank3 in all bloodwebs.

  • I don't have this problem. I have no desire to play anyone but Claudette, therefore, I always have a surplus of Blood Points that I don't know what to do with.

    May it pop up on your next web.

  • That is unlucky.

    I had this with some other characters - you often don´t get the one perk you want but all other crap instead.

  • We're long overdue for a progression system overhaul. Why can't we get the perks we want? Why do we have to grind them all over again on separate characters? Such a dumb system

  • Kindred should be basekit

  • What if you could chose what rank of the perk you wanted to buy? I just thought of this. Say at level 1 you get kindred you could choose to buy the level 1 perk for 4k or the 2 for 9k or 3 for 15k. It would speed up the ability to eliminate perks or if you want the level 3 you can get buy it but if you just want the level 1 perk because that's all you need.

    Like I said I just came up with it like right now so it's not to thought out.

  • @Gamedozer7 said:

    What if you could chose what rank of the perk you wanted to buy? I just thought of this. Say at level 1 you get kindred you could choose to buy the level 1 perk for 4k or the 2 for 9k or 3 for 15k. It would speed up the ability to eliminate perks or if you want the level 3 you can get buy it but if you just want the level 1 perk because that's all you need.

    Like I said I just came up with it like right now so it's not to thought out.

    Yes I love this idea!

  • Cool thanks. We really need away to cut down the grind I can't tell you how many times I've level a killer up and gotten 0 gen regression perks or haven't gotten kindred on survivor.

  • I finally unlocked Kindred on Jonah. It was my 85th perk to be unlocked for him. Praise Jesus 🙏

  • My wife had the same prob2with Leon and we will make it to a point we could only joke about that Leon is to depressed to thin about making it

  • I feel that, I think it cost me over a million BP to get CoH on Ace.

    Then I stopped using it after a few weeks, the grind is BS.

  • @Starrseed said:

    My wife had the same prob2with Leon and we will make it to a point we could only joke about that Leon is to depressed to thin about making it

    Clever

  • @Clevite said:

    I feel that, I think it cost me over a million BP to get CoH on Ace.

    Then I stopped using it after a few weeks, the grind is BS.

    My Ace is still missing Slippery Meat 3. How am I supposed to Kobe without that last percentage?

  • @Junylar said:

    Kindred should be basekit

    Developers have gone on record as a flat NO to this request.

  • @WesCravenFan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2747125#Comment_2747125

    Developers have gone on record as a flat NO to this request.

    Oh, cool, another nail into the game's coffin by the devs. And their reasoning being ... ?

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2752891#Comment_2752891

    Oh, cool, another nail into the game's coffin by the devs. And their reasoning being ... ?


    That they want certain functions to remain within the power of perks.


    I personally disagree with this, as Kindred is a perk that any SWF gets "for free". I think a limited distance Kindred of even 4m would help close that gap.

  • When I leveled up my Pyramid Head I had a blast during P0-P2. But once I got to P3 I wouldn't get ANY of the perks I loved to use on him.

    I didn't get the first of my usual perks once I finished my 6th bloodweb beyond lvl 50. It was beyond ridiculous.