Question About the Whole Bubba Mask Thing

Is BHVR removing all alternate Leatherface masks, or just the four OG survivor masks? I was under the impression it was just the four but the way so many people are up in arms about it in wondering if I misunderstood?

Otherwise it all seems like an overreaction to the removal of cosmetics I'm not entirely sure were that commonly used anyway.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • As far as I am aware, it is just the earned cosmetics, surely if they removed the paid cosmetics, they best damn give me my money back. Lol.


    I do not think it is an overreaction at all. Something I earned is being removed to slightly improve a rare situation that they fail to otherwise address. What is wrong with being frustrated by that decision and the subsequent lack of compensation? And no, 6k shards as a sales pitch for Bubba is not compensating me for the time I spent earning those 4 masks.

  • How fast will this be closed. Any takers?

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    Is BHVR removing all alternate Leatherface masks, or just the four OG survivor masks? I was under the impression it was just the four but the way so many people are up in arms about it in wondering if I misunderstood?

    Otherwise it all seems like an overreaction to the removal of cosmetics I'm not entirely sure were that commonly used anyway.

    It's the 4 Original Survivor masks only.

  • I really can´t remeber if i have ever seen a bubba with a different mask.

  • @Jukenobi said:

    How fast will this be closed. Any takers?

    Looks like my question's been answered so I'm good for it to be closed whenever.

  • Bubba finally got his covid shot at least

  • Why is this even a thing that's happening?

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Bubba finally got his covid shot at least

    I read that as "Bubba got shot at least" and I was real sad

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    As far as I am aware, it is just the earned cosmetics, surely if they removed the paid cosmetics, they best damn give me my money back. Lol.

    I do not think it is an overreaction at all. Something I earned is being removed to slightly improve a rare situation that they fail to otherwise address. What is wrong with being frustrated by that decision and the subsequent lack of compensation? And no, 6k shards as a sales pitch for Bubba is not compensating me for the time I spent earning those 4 masks.

    Would you be okay if they replaced the masks with four new torso cosmetics that resemble the clothes of the 4 original survivors?

  • @Huge_Bush said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2744703#Comment_2744703

    Would you be okay if they replaced the masks with four new torso cosmetics that resemble the clothes of the 4 original survivors?

    I woudn't care, but I strongly doubt the IP holders would sign off on it.

  • @Jukenobi said:

    How fast will this be closed. Any takers?

    I don't think anyone is a taker because op isn't posting to be racist or anything, they're asking a legitimate/genuine question.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    I really can´t remeber if i have ever seen a bubba with a different mask.

    Because you can barely even tell he has another one on aside from claudettes and even claudettes on some maps just looks like he has a shadow bug. Everybody else looks like bad textures.