How I feel about every killer right now
Here is my opinion on how good each killer is.
How overall well they perform + how fun they are to play.
How about you?
Explanation:
the Nurse:
I don't think I need to explain why Nurse is the best killer, she plays her own game, and god damn she doesn't let the survivors play with her
the blight:
Paired with Ruin + Undying + Tinkerer, you can throw your brain in the garbage and still win the war of attrition
the spirit
She's a strong killer, really fun, and when played right all the directional audio does is let the survivors know how [BAD WORD] they are
the executioner
Kinda like a budget nurse in that he can hit through walls, really fun as well. IMO Spirit is a bit better but Pyramid Head will always hold a special place in my heart
the hag
Really a strong killer, an unorganized SWF, or Solo-Queue can get obliterated by her. She can deorganize teams well, and then capitalizes off on that
the artist
Close to PH, has infinite map-wide radius, Map pressure that makes blight weep, and with DMS might enter S tiers.
the huntress
This one all depends on how good you are. If you can't play huntress well, she sucks, if you play her very well, she's great. She really reflects the killer's skill.
the cenobite
Funny anti-loop, Chain hunt is oppressive to survivor objective
the oni
More mobile Billy, 'nuff said
the cannibal
Easier Billy, 'nuff said
the plague
Strong gameplay, strong counterplay. Very interactive with the killers power.
the wraith
Again - a killer that reflects its pilots skill
the ghostface
Would be worse, but revealing him is impossible. A killer that relies just enough on the negligence of survivors
The twins
The Divide-and-conquer they can do is astounding. Desperately need QOL buffs.
the hillbilly
He has strong power, but everything he can do, someone else can do better.
the demogorgon
ERROR 404: KILLER NOT FOUND
the doctor
If his power actually stopped survivors from vaulting immediately he would be really strong, but right now it feels like a gimmick.
the nemesis
He's designed for low MMR. I'm not at low MMR (I think) so he is really bad.
the shape
Average stealth killer, underwhelming and his power has a limit, needs a QOL buff.
the clown
Actually really underrated has a really oppressive chase,
the trickster
Just play huntress, his power feels like a BP add on for huntress.
the trapper
Completely relies on the survs not knowing your trapper, once they do, your kinda done.
the deathslinger
Feels god-awful to play, survivor counter-play is insanely easy, only reason he isn't F is because theres no one to replace him.
the pig
Her power? Useless. Her Stealth? Useless.
The only good side is that for some reason everyone assumes your a pacifist when they see you
the legion
His power is to hit people. Why?
the nightmare
The worst killer in the game. His power relies on people sleeping, in which they might fall victim to your obvious puddles, dream projection isnt very damning, only play him for Blood Warden plays.

Comments
I think Spirit is still one of the best killers, but idk how I feel placing her as an S. She seems to be the embodiment of a perfect A killer.
I think having Slinger so far down is almost criminal, he still feels very effective to me. Meanwhile, I have almost no respect for Ghostface these days, despite him being one of my kryptonite killers.
Drop the top 4 one tier each, raise Trickster one tier (his camp potential is absolutely insane, and I have a hard time believing he couldn't get an easy 3k every game if his pilots truly wanted one). Drop Ghost Face. MAYBE raise Plague 1.
Then i'd just about agree with this.
I'm grading it off cow good I think they are and how much fun I have with them.
..
I'd switch GF and Freddy.
Why?
I feel like ghosty is pretty good, Nightmares whole power feels like a rushed job reminiscent of if someon wanted to change his whole power from something that already wasnt bad.
I mean I do very well as Nemesis at high MMR. Sure there are those matches like once or twice or day where I just eat ass and get my name taken but that's what happens in DBD. He's just not fun.
Possibly, I think they wanted to add a killer for low MMR instead of adding an epic killer with a rocket launcher
Well any killer is for low MMR if you don't actually play them. I really only play him so he does very good at high MMR for me.
Again, fair point, but some killers (I.e. nurse) take a lot of skill to learn. They were designed for high MMR because it took lots of experience
Here's mine
my-image.pngI mean I don't think those killers like Nurse were designed for MMR at all back that far but I can see your general point there.
A is overrating Pinhead, tbh. Everything in his kit is too inconsistent.
If RNG aligns and the Survivors play bad and you hit the shots it can be wonderful. Any one of those fails and it all goes to pot and you're playing an M1 killer with sweet anims. Too many failure points.
Ghostface can teabag survivors, automatic SSS tier...
The way you feel about Leatherface is just wrong. I suggest you get a better opinion and adjust your list accordingly. I suggest triple S.
You should just camp him until he will change it...
Jokes on you, I’m a killer main.
One day you are going to play a survivor and you are going to get camped so hard...
How on earth is Ghostface better than Demogorgon
I’d say trickster is slightly better than clown since low wall loops are guaranteed downs for him and he’s amazing at camping
Ghostface can teabag survivors.
Briefly:
I think Hillbilly is better. Has great map control and an instakill ability.
Not one overshadowed by Bubba and Oni though, in my IMO
Well, you want some...come and get some!
Now to cut this short, I will only comment on "bad placements". Please note that I mostly agree with all other placements here.
- The Blight: I think you downplay his power, but yes. True Blight mains use Shadowborn however and have no need for Ruin/Undying.
- Pyramide Head: Not "budget Nurse". Pyramide Head thrives of the ability to tunnel out a survivor if he must as he can ignore Borrow Time and Deceisive Stike, this is mandatory for his powerlevel.
- The Cenobite: One tier lower please. Yes he is not bad and pretty good, but he is not that strong. Survivors who take care of the box can deal with him pretty well.
- The Oni: One tier up please. Oni is the king of snowballing and can turn around games that are lost in under 45 seconds. He has mobility and lethality as soon as he gets his power rolling. One hit is all he needs to do so and even predropping will only result in you shredding through pallets leaving you open for another M1 and another burst of his power.
- The Cannibal: Do not downplay his camping potentcial. Yes, we all hate it but it is effective...
- The Plague: Up right above the Oni please. Plague counters CoH very well and has a very strong power. Her add-ons give her even more leathality and she can still use Thanatophobia as slowdown. With her new add-ons she can now also infect survivors with items better. Also very snowbally.
- Ghostface: Man I love my Ghostface but...he is not better than Deathslinger right now. Drop him to D tier as he is a M1 killer that sometimes has no red-stain against most teams. A Killer that is countered by a single perk (Spine Chill) can not be that high...
- Demoboy: One up. His map mobility and chase potentcial is the perfect middle-ground. Whenever you make a tierlist you can put Demoboy in the middle.
- Myers: Sadly the same as Ghostface. Spine Chill wrecks him and his power can be outplayed by predropping. However he has the Tombstone Piece which bumbs him up a bit. Only for this add-on.
- Freddy: The unfun Demogorgon. Just like him Freddy is perfectly balanced: Map mobility and anti-looping. However he is boring to play. Still a solid B-tier choice, clearly stronger than Clown.
Now straight from my gut, here is my tier list...with probably a ton of flaws and contradictions to my explanation:
This sums it up perfectly. RNG can screw you with Cenobite. However he is not weak, should be about the same powerlevel as Nemesis in my opinion. Both B tier Killers.
huntress is a personal favorite and it makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside to hear that it relies on player skill hublupmndrfml ;~;
zzzzz