Hey, my mum's chocolate lab had an unhealthy obsession with socks too!!!
...at least until they had to pay $2,000 to get his stomach pumped when he ate one of them 😅
Though that's....probably?...not an issue for a cat.
Oh nooo😭that poor pupper ;-;
And she may not actually eat them but will make sure that the next time you put it on, your big toe is sticking out because it has a hole from her mangling it lol
also my Chinchillas have an unhealthy obsession with socks as well, at least specific one. Recently started nibbling on mine.
Awww chinchillas are adorable, especially your batchilla :3 and thank you!!
I really wonder what it is about socks that makes them obsessed. The smell? The fact that they know it'll be causing their hooman an inconvenience? Who knows xD
And she may not actually eat them but will make sure that the next time you put it on, your big toe is sticking out because it has a hole from her mangling it lol
Awww chinchillas are adorable, especially your batchilla :3 and thank you!!
I really wonder what it is about socks that makes them obsessed. The smell? The fact that they know it'll be causing their hooman an inconvenience? Who knows xD
Thank you. Batchilla isn’t mine though I just post random Halloween themed chinchilla pics.
i do have 2 of my own though and they only like to nibble at specific socks that my mom knit. Gotta be the texture?
Been spending lots of time petting one of the kitties - other isn't fan of pets yet, watches longingly but refuses to give in to the love. 😂 Because I'm spending lots of time petting haven't taken as many pics in last couple days.
I'd put Holly in a costume but I think she barely tolerated my existence as it is. Can't risk pushing her over the edge and she decides that maybe she doesn't need the human after all...
I'd put Holly in a costume but I think she barely tolerated my existence as it is. Can't risk pushing her over the edge and she decides that maybe she doesn't need the human after all...
Same with me and my chins. Feel like I am pushing their limits just by existing (also I dare sometimes grab them and cuddle them which they usually don’t like… but they are very fluffy)
Same with me and my chins. Feel like I am pushing their limits just by existing (also I dare sometimes grab them and cuddle them which they usually don’t like… but they are very fluffy)
If animals didn't want to be picked up and maybe given a little smooch on their forehead and cuddled, they shouldn't have been born so soft and cuddleable!
Here is my poor baby Michael Jackson (Place Holder name) in her onesie after getting spayed two days ago. She’s usually so active but now she just sits and eats. First day I screwed up and gave her more medicine than required and she was as high as a kite. The vet said it was fine after we contacted them in a panic.
Dante is mostly black while Darryl is mostly white and Dante currently is smaller. Also as some of my friends have pointed out "Darryl has a goatee" 😂
Personality Darryl comes right up to you for love and wants to be your bestie - he gives lots of I love you head butts and purrs a ton. Dante will first run away to hide and once you stop moving he will get just out of reach to stare and judge you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Crossover episode coming a day late on the forums.
I wonder if Holly would come back if I opened the door and let her offer up some Street Justice to this thief...
Took me way too long to realise this was, in fact, not a bird.
Oh nooo😭that poor pupper ;-;
And she may not actually eat them but will make sure that the next time you put it on, your big toe is sticking out because it has a hole from her mangling it lol
Awww chinchillas are adorable, especially your batchilla :3 and thank you!!
I really wonder what it is about socks that makes them obsessed. The smell? The fact that they know it'll be causing their hooman an inconvenience? Who knows xD
Halloween Chinchilla of the day
Thank you. Batchilla isn’t mine though I just post random Halloween themed chinchilla pics.
i do have 2 of my own though and they only like to nibble at specific socks that my mom knit. Gotta be the texture?
Been spending lots of time petting one of the kitties - other isn't fan of pets yet, watches longingly but refuses to give in to the love. 😂 Because I'm spending lots of time petting haven't taken as many pics in last couple days.
Goth Halloween chinchilla
bubble bubble toil and trouble
Getting closer to 666 🙂
Doing my part
Same here, get busy and what not gets hard to stop by.
Two weeks until deadline😮
Holly, we need to pump these numbers up! Quick, be adorable!!!!
Good job!
Halloween Otten!
Holly is a purrfessional
It's a otter-ful day!
It's true!
It's just a shame that, much like her owner, she bolts and hides whenever anyone new ever comes around.
Couldn’t find a Halloween Chinchilla for today, but look at this color variation?
Golden chin
Adding the two new Holly skins to the thread that went into code threads
Halloween chinchilla for the day
Hey. Listen. It may not be spooky. But it’s still a costume? Kinda?
(Is a hat a costume?)Pumpkinhead lemur😲
Animals in costumes are just too cute <3
It's spooky season, my favourite time of the year just because I get to see a bunch of animals in costumes
I'd put Holly in a costume but I think she barely tolerated my existence as it is. Can't risk pushing her over the edge and she decides that maybe she doesn't need the human after all...
Same with me and my chins. Feel like I am pushing their limits just by existing (also I dare sometimes grab them and cuddle them which they usually don’t like… but they are very fluffy)
If animals didn't want to be picked up and maybe given a little smooch on their forehead and cuddled, they shouldn't have been born so soft and cuddleable!
Pikachilla
Hi, I'm back.
I love how it almost looks like shes smiling
Hi back, I‘m Mooks.
and here is the Halloween chinchilla for the day
OH MY GOD I WANNA HUG IT!!!!
...worth.......it..........
*dies*
Halloween chinchilla!
… look… it’s still a costume. There aren’t that many chinchillas in spooky costumes as i thought okay?
also bonus points for rainbow flag 🏳️🌈
The real horror of this photo is the prude flag, scariest charm in DBD in DBD and enough to make some people want to stop playing 😉
Lmao yeah right, I forgot about those people
It’s-a me, Chinchillio
I offer another pic of my boi vibing on the couch
Some recent kitty pics.
There's a squirrel in this pic....
Starting to get kitties used to the doggo.
And couple doggy pics.
I know it's a typo but "prude" flag made me laugh harder than it should've.
Holly did something adorable!
Well... everything she does is adorable.
But this is EXTRA adorable!!!
I want to embed an Instagram link but the forums won't let me 💔
Just trust that it's the purest looking cow I've ever seen.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiARFNvjbRO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Moo puppers!
oh my gosh your room is amazing!
It’s not mine, I just post random chinchilla pics
like this unicorn
(These would be mine:
As you can tell I've been to excited for Nerdy Prudes Must Die recently 😔💅
Kitties enjoying window on this overcast kinda rainy day.
How the heck do you tell those two apart!?!?! 😅
Dante is mostly black while Darryl is mostly white and Dante currently is smaller. Also as some of my friends have pointed out "Darryl has a goatee" 😂
Personality Darryl comes right up to you for love and wants to be your bestie - he gives lots of I love you head butts and purrs a ton. Dante will first run away to hide and once you stop moving he will get just out of reach to stare and judge you.
Batchilla
It's not drinking alone if I'm drinking with my cat 2.0!
Hot Chilla.
Please don’t eat.
I will not but Holly promises nothing
TWO Loki chinchillas.
Holly better behaves or Loki chillas will take revenge!