Is removing Bubba's masks can really prevent the hateful behaviors?

Firstly, I don't support any hateful or unsportable behaviors ingame. For me, game is the place for getting fun after works.

But I really concern about some points after reading the recent dev notes:

  • Do you really think the BMs can not find other ways to spread the their hatefulness?
  • If I play some killer likes Spirit / Oni / Trickster, should I hook or sacrifice Jack / Feng / Yun-Jin or any Asian related survivors?
  • If I play as Feng / Jack / Claudette / Elodie / Tapp / Adam / Yun-Jin, may I report someone who camped me as racist behavior? Will they get banned?
  • Will I get banned if I miss to mention any PoC or Asian killers or survivors on above points
  • 6000 iri shards compensation, wow, so generous. We literally lost 4 pieces of cosmetic in-game, one piece might cost 400 auric cells. So with 6000 shards, may we buy any single piece of Bubba's cosmetic as a COMPENSATION? And hold on, can we use iri shard to purchase license content?

Tbh, I think the report system is the first thing which should be improved than any other.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

1 2 3 ›