DBD is a "Platinum" Game on Steam
It's one of the TOP 12 PROFITABLE GAMES ON STEAM IN TERMS OF GROSS REVENUE.
Pretty wild!
It's one of the TOP 12 PROFITABLE GAMES ON STEAM IN TERMS OF GROSS REVENUE.
Pretty wild!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did not know this...kudos.
I just saw it a minute ago, haha :3
Waw.
Thank you Feng Min main! Couldn't have done it without you
I bet this'll piss off those who keep saying "This game is dying!" As if they're predicting the end of the world or something!
*buys 1000 Auric cells*
It's consistently in the top 0.01% of games played on Steam and now is even higher in terms of revenue.
CALL DA CORONER
Is it bad that I almost want for it to fail so that we might finally get good changes?
kinda
completely understandable
but kinda
They will never stop all the hate and enragement. That is what keeps people hooked.
And everyone keeps nicely buying stuff.
But seriously - if the game was bad no one would care this much. You have to admit they are doing some things very right.
We have Texas chainsaw massacre, VHS and Propknight coming out that’s there competition. TCM is going to be the deadliest cause it came from the same people who made F13
Deadliest becuz is the same team as F13? Did you played his game? Definetely not gonna play a game of them
VHS and Propnight are ok, but I wouldn't call them contenders.
TCM probably won't dethrone it, but will appeal to people looking for a gory experience.
F13 also got it's legs taken out from under it.
If you looked at F13 and DBD at the same time in their development, they looked strikingly similar.
I'm not surprised. They pumped out a killer every 3 months and no matter how terrible they are.... people buy it.
The money just prints itself at this point.
I wish VHS and the rest the best - but the videos i have seen so far don´t really click with me.
There's the Steam article on it
Here's the relevant section
Six games made their debuts in the Platinum category this year (New World, Valheim, NARAKA: BLADEPOINT, Apex Legends, Battlefield™ 2042, and Dead by Daylight), with more than a third of the entire list being comprised of first-time Top Seller appearances.
And there's it highlighted again just to make sure it's clear which bit I'm referring to.