Swf

Why do people think they are amazing at the game when there playing in a swf and talking?, It's very easy, It's like playing a game on very easy.

There are loads off people who iv played vs think they are good when in a swf and it's cringe

Comments

  • This thread can only go one way.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    This thread can only go one way.

    Why don't people like the truth?, It's flat out true, swf and talking? lol

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718103#Comment_2718103

    Why don't people like the truth?, It's flat out true, swf and talking? lol

    Until someone disagrees.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    This thread can only go one way.

    And it will too. Like runaway horses...

  • Have you played the remastered nocturne?

    I only played the original back in the day (finished it a few times) and that was ages ago.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718099#Comment_2718099

    Have you played the remastered nocturne?

    I only played the original back in the day few times and that was ages ago.

    I plan on trying Nocturne for the first time with Remastered after i'm done getting my ass shredded by 5.

    But hearing Macho Man sold me on it.

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718120#Comment_2718120

    I plan on trying Nocturne for the first time with Remastered after i'm done getting my ass shredded by 5.

    But hearing Macho Man sold me on it.

    It is a great game. I love smt and persona games.

    Played some of the other spin offs as well.

  • Just get over it already. It’s really not that serious people.

  • I could careless about swf or not but all swf uses mics/comms.

  • @GannTM said:

    Just get over it already. It’s really not that serious people.

    It's not serious?, It's a massive disadvantage to the killer.

  • You act like comms make up for survivors skill. All the comms and communication in the world won't mean much if you can't run the killer for multiple gens

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718141#Comment_2718141

    It's not serious?, It's a massive disadvantage to the killer.

    Well, if you feel that way, go play another game.

    Just a reminder in case you don't know. SWF keeping this game alive.

  • It's not the comms. It's the collection of good players making good plays.

    You don't need comms to know situationally when to bodyblock, go for flashlights, do gens, run the killer. The primary reason people like to swf is to reduce the solo queue teammates that mess up the match by making bad plays.

    Also, don't forget: it's not a swf if you win the match.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    It's not the comms. It's the collection of good players making good plays.

    You don't need comms to know situationally when to bodyblock, go for flashlights, do gens, run the killer. The primary reason people like to swf is to reduce the solo queue teammates that mess up the match by making bad plays.

    Also, don't forget: it's not a swf if you win the match.

    But you technically need comms to know where on map is the situation happening

  • And another "I lost a game, so it must have been an SWF, better head to the Forums ASAP"-Thread.

    @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718371#Comment_2718371

    But you technically need comms to know where on map is the situation happening

    No, not at all. If you are somewhat decent at the game, you know what to do without anyone telling you what to do. Comms are overrated, especially the usual Comms you will have in casual SWFs.

    The bigger advantage of SWF is that you filter out the bad Survivors you might get in Solo-Games.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    And another "I lost a game, so it must have been an SWF, better head to the Forums ASAP"-Thread.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718430#Comment_2718430

    No, not at all. If you are somewhat decent at the game, you know what to do without anyone telling you what to do. Comms are overrated, especially the usual Comms you will have in casual SWFs.

    The bigger advantage of SWF is that you filter out the bad Survivors you might get in Solo-Games.

    Please explain me, if you are at main building, and you notice that friend got wounded. So according to your build - you can intervene (hypothetically).

    How do you know, that killer is chasing around shack - without comms?

    Id like to learn that technique for soloq

  • I went through this in SWF post #5679001,

    It's not the comms, that make swf strong, it's the commitment to team.

    4 optimal solos committed to the team will be just as formidable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You don't even need comms in swf. Rarely use them unless drinking. Killers still rage when any player has even an ounce of game sense.

    I play this game solo almost exclusively, and if i am SWFing it's never with comms, and I'm constantly accused of SWFing, it's the default whine in end game chat now, and they literally don't listen or leave before you can explain or say that you're solo, and even then they often don't believe you because there's literally no way they could have lost unless 'cheating' swf was the reason.

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718469#Comment_2718469

    Please explain me, if you are at main building, and you notice that friend got wounded. So according to your build - you can intervene (hypothetically).

    How do you know, that killer is chasing around shack - without comms?

    Id like to learn that technique for soloq

    I know which gens have been done, which narrows things down. I'm already thinking about potentially bodyblocking for that player since they're on death hook, so I'm paying attention to where they were last hooked and I'm watching their health status. So between the completed gens vs in-progress gens, their last known location, the killer's TR, and me being vigilant regarding their health status, there's a good chance I can successfully block for them. I do this a lot in solo queue.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You don't even need comms in swf. Rarely use them unless drinking. Killers still rage when any player has even an ounce of game sense.

    Literally had this happen the other day. My friend was streaming and we were in a SWF. I think 3 of us escaped that match and then they came to my friend's stream to complain and realized we weren't even using comms. -_-

    Every SWF doesn't use comms or need comms to work well together

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    You act like comms make up for survivors skill. All the comms and communication in the world won't mean much if you can't run the killer for multiple gens

    Also this. About half of my friends who play DBD are ass at the game so even when we're in voice comms, it doesn't help because they don't look behind them when the killer is chasing, or they insta drop pallets against a demo instead of looping and waste every pallet on the map. Having comms has never compensated for raw skill.

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718469#Comment_2718469

    Please explain me, if you are at main building, and you notice that friend got wounded. So according to your build - you can intervene (hypothetically).

    How do you know, that killer is chasing around shack - without comms?

    Id like to learn that technique for soloq

    Easy. It's call "situational awareness".

    1. I run saboteur so I can get hook sabos or body blocks easily. (some people also run Aftercare or the Claudette perk I can't remember to see injured people)
    2. If I haven't been hooked yet and I see a killer is tunneling someone on last hook, I will intentionally follow the action to make sure I'm in a place to be helpful.
    3. Most killers have this thing called a terror radius and you can use your own character and run in different directions to figure out when you're getting closer or farther away

    It's really not as hard to coordinate something as yall pretend it is.

  • So people talking to each other magically have more skill?

  • @Smuk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718469#Comment_2718469

    Please explain me, if you are at main building, and you notice that friend got wounded. So according to your build - you can intervene (hypothetically).

    How do you know, that killer is chasing around shack - without comms?

    Id like to learn that technique for soloq

    “How do you know without comms?”

    Terror radius and vision.

  • @Tiufal said:

    So people talking to each other magically have more skill?

    They suddenly know how to loop, because of the power of friendship!!

  • @ThanksForDaily said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718150#Comment_2718150

    Well, if you feel that way, go play another game.

    Just a reminder in case you don't know. SWF keeping this game alive.

    That's something you made up. Not true at all.

  • It's not a fact. There's no way you could know that. If it were true then most complaints killers have are even more legit.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2718474#Comment_2718474

    “How do you know without comms?”

    Terror radius and vision.

    this is all if, if you are in vicinity yeah :)

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:

    Why do people think they are amazing at the game when there playing in a swf and talking?, It's very easy, It's like playing a game on very easy.

    There are loads off people who iv played vs think they are good when in a swf and it's cringe

    I... just want to play with my friend, idc about the win

  • @themoobs1984 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2719040#Comment_2719040

    It's not a fact. There's no way you could know that. If it were true then most complaints killers have are even more legit.

    I'll relate what I do know is likely true, but since they cannot ever release player breakdown numbers due to the UEA's with the various consoles some conjecture is unavaoidable.

    Altogether the consoles make up the larger playerbase by far, with the PlayStations being the largest (and got close to the PC total by themselves until the RE chapter nuked consoles badly). Both Xbox and PS have easy to use built-in comms.

    Compared to PC the killer role is much much less played on console (for some reason ;) ) so the surv population is huge.

    When they last put out player stats ( appoaching three years ago) about half of all survs were in at least a two-man SWF. Since solo queue is just so delightful and had been for a long time now, the number of SWF's must have grown alot.

    So given that the larger playerbase has easy access to comms, most play predominantly the survivor role, and likely is playing less and less solo queue, what conclusions would you draw?

  • I agree. I primarily play survivor and when I do, I'm often in a group. It's night and day difference when I'm able to voice-comm and screen watch my party on discord. There should be some sort of buff or killer should know party size. Something. No one can imagine the game was balanced to take stream/voice technology into account. After all, there is no in-game communication between survivors beyond a few hand gestures and, well.... tea bagging.

    It's really unfortunate for the creators of DBD. They could have a booming game rather than a cult following. Evening queues for survivors are astronomical because, frankly, playing killer against these teams sucks for anyone but the best killers. It seems DBD needs to provide some sort of incentive to balance queueing survivor/killer ratio beyond arguably better BP gains.

    In the meantime, if I see a queue of 4 or any bling on survivors while playing killer in the evening, at least I know I can bail and insta-queue with a fresh set of victims.

  • I don’t find SWF teams that difficult to face, in fact I prefer them.