Mikey is... kinda... good... lmao
As someone who has avoided Mikey bc his early game is "slow" I decided to pick him up bc I dumped points on him to unlock save the best for last and I have to say in having a fun.
I mean, I'm running his 3 perks, plus pop. My games have actually been fun. I'm speeding around the Map using play with your food, with 4 to 6 average stacks of save the best, and last game I got up to 8 stacks of dying light.
Maybe my MMR is low still idk. But I'm actually having fun zooming around fast swiping and slowing stuff down.
Is it top tier? Probably not. But I have to say I'm surprised I'm doing as well as I am.
Is it possible people have just forgotten how to go against him? These survivors are panicking when I stalk to the point they bust skill checks running.
Lol. Idk. I'm sure ima hit a mmr wall here soon but for now
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Comments
You opinion will change shorty. I do decent with him but soon as you get some decent survivors or the hold w pre droppers you will see. Hes near unplayable where Im at without corrupt and guess what....cant get corrupt to show up.
He's midtier. Sometimes he can snowball really well but that's often the fault of survivors.
"These survivors are panicking when I stalk to the point they bust skill checks running."
That's probably because of the skill checks that appear AFTER you have already let go of repairing a gen. There's nothing you can do about them because no skill check pops up and the gen automatically explodes.
Playing Myers with infinite t3 and auto-kills is extremely rewarding and fun. You feel DANGEROUS without your control scheme being absolute garbage, which is something most killers lack.
Baseline, he's super vulnerable to survivors playing well. Which, of course, when the survivors have more control over your power than you do... not a great feeling.
If you're running around with PWYF and dying light on myers and having fun your mmr is definitely low haha, glad you"re enjoying it though!
I love it so much
Yeah I figured, but man when the stacks actually go up you can really feel it. I'm zooming around without a care in the world.
Mmr is gunna hit me in the teeth with a brick. I know... but I wish Myers had this potential all around
Infinite t3 meyers was the best time to play him unfortunately hes lost the play style these days
nope, he's an awful killer and probably the weakest in looping.
yeah good luck trying to achieve infinite t3 before the survs are there teabagging yo ass in the gates
Myers has the issue that once you hit T3 all you really have going for you is the ability to one hit down. While he can snowball it requires a small map as any big map with spread out survivors is just not going to happen.
He has no real anti loop (the faster vaulting doesn't really do enough on its own) and no quick pallet destroying.
Oni who can charge his power much quicker and has mobility and ability to destroy pallets quickly still gets destroyed by good survivors. Killers who rely on powering up struggle since gens are done really quickly at high levels.
You wanna weigh in @Dwight_Fairfield?
He's an M1 Killer. He's bad.
Sure. I love Mikey. He's been my main as killer for four years now. I think he's very underrated by many in the Dbd community. He could definitely use some buffs, like 90% of the killer roster in this game, but he's a lot of fun. He's got great snowball potential, some fantastic add ons, and is one of the most versatile killers when it comes to builds and play styles.
Speaking of versatile builds, has your Mikey build changed any since the recent chapters perks? Also im pretty sure you're joker Dwight on twitch aren't you lol
He's as good as you can make him. It's about getting more knowledgeable, learning what works and what tactics to use, and ultimately how dedicated to him you want to be. Glad you're enjoying him though, especially since he is one of the extreme few killers which still has an element of fear about him.
Enjoy it while it lasts. Once you come across survivors that are good at looping and that know how to properly avoid his line of sight, you'll realize that you've lost one to two generators before you even hit tier 2. Not to mention he's the only killer that can literally run out of power. I've been in matches before where the last standing survivor/s couldn't be stalked anymore, which means you become just a standard m1 killer.
When i face him he is more often strong than bad.
His T3 screwd up many matches.